watch the thematic videoHow to Download and Install Foxit Reader
How to solve the problem that the printer is accidentally deleted when the Foxit PDF reader prints?
It is inevitable that Foxit PDF reader will encounter some problems when it is used. For example, when printing, it always displays “Printer was accidentally deleted”, what is going on? How can I solve the problem that the printer is accidentally deleted when the Foxit Reader prints a PDF file? I believe that many users are still not clear, the following small series for everyone to introduce the Foxit PDF reader when printing, "Printer was accidentally deleted" solution.
1. Go to the Control Panel: Click on the “Start” menu on the desktop, then click on “Control Panel” (Win8/10 right-click menu to open the control) panel).
2, the control panel window, selecting the & ldquo; View devices and printers & rdquo; option, as shown in FIG.
3, click on the window above the & ldquo; Add Printer & rdquo.
4, the printer installation Type: Select & ldquo; I desired printer is not listed & rdquo; & rarr; & ldquo; add a local or network printer set manually (O) & rdquo.
5, select & ldquo; the use of existing port & rdquo; radio button, then select & ldquo in the drop-down list; FOXIT_Reader :( local port) & rdquo; option, then click the & ldquo; Next step & rdquo.
6, enter the printer name: Foxit Reader PDF Printer Driver, and then click on the & ldquo; Next & rdquo.
7, click & ldquo; complete & rdquo; button to complete the addition.
8, back to view the printer interface, the printer device newly added right-click & ldquo; & rdquo ;, the printer properties shown in Fig.
9, select Properties window & ldquo; Superior & rdquo; tab, then select & ldquo in the driver drop-down list; Foxit Reader PDF Printer Driver & rdquo ;, then click & ldquo; OK & rdquo; to.
10, so far, all add PDF printer operation is complete, print a test page to test the effect.
is displayed above Xiaobian to introduce Foxit PDF reader when printing & ldquo; printer is accidentally deleted & rdquo; solution, if you encounter the same problem can not be resolved in accordance with the above Steps to operate.
- Improved setup for Windows XP machines.
- Fixes loading of option sets with different device settings.
- More robust installer that handles problem when HP drivers are not installing correctly (error 0x00000002).
- Additional GUI improvements and localization.
- More improvements for the sponsor offer screen to clarify the options.
- Fix in the sponsor offer screen to make it more clear how not to install the offer.
- Minor layout issues with high screen DPI settings fixed.
- Improved quality and file size in superimpose operations.
- Locates Xpdf and Ghostscript Lite packs outside the printer's application folder.
- Much improved MSI files for distribution via Group Policy Objects.
- MSI package changed to preserve the default printer and suppress message boxes.
- Bug Radar removed from Windows 8 Start Menu.
- Product split in three different versions (free, pro, and enterprise).
- AVG sponsors the free download with an optional offering.
- Change user interface language for specific users.
- Support for PDF compatibility level 1.7.
- New <counter> macro.
- New <ticks> macro.
- New <now> macro.
- Shell execute mode support for RunOnSuccess, RunOnError, and AfterPrintProgram.
- Max size of custom pages was increased to 1000 by 1000 inches.
- Built using Visual Studio 2012.
- OwnerPassword and UserPassword settings now support macros.
- New macro
- New macro
- Support for attaching files inside the PDF document.
- New PrinterVersion property in PdfSettings API.
- Silent MSI package.
- Support for Windows Server 2012.
- Support for Windwos 8 RTM was added.
- Support for Windows 8 Consumer Preview was removed.
- Print from Metro style applications in Windwos 8.
- New /SourceDir setup prarameter.
- Improved embedding of fonts.
- Register assemblies for use with Visual Studio 2010.
- Samples of global.ini, defaults.ini, and settings.ini are installed.
- Changes in license file.
- Print encrypted documents.
- New settings EmbedAllFonts and SubsetFonts.
- Writes a job.ini file with print job information in the printer's temp folder.
- Support for Windows 8 Consumer Preview 32 bit (x86).
- Support for Windows 8 Consumer Preview 64 bit (x64).
- Discontinued support for Windows 8 Developer Preview.
- Commercial version without Ghostscript dependency available on request.
- Internal API functions isolated in PdfInternal interface.
- Improved uninstaller.
- Updated translations.
- Minor tweaks.
- Support for both Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 and 4.0.
- Updated translations.
- Minor tweaks.
- Works with Windows 8 (Developers Preview).
- Support for Microsoft.NET Framework 4.
- Fix for writing configuration files.
- GSLite updated to version 9.04.
- Updated translations.
- Control the priority class of the PDF processes.
- Limited support for PStill converter was added.
- Debugging feature named BugRadar was added.
- Minor fixes since the beta version 18.104.22.1688
- Modifications in the parameter exchange with customized GUI.
- CustomGui setting now holds a command line instead of only the executable.
- Many translations were updated.
- You will now get multiple copies of the document inside the same PDF if you set the number of copies in the printing dialog.
- Now supports re-distilling of encrypted PDF documents. This requires that you are the owner of the content.
- Multiple option sets can now be defined. This enables you to select between sets of preconfigured settings when you create your PDF documents.
- Append to the output file if it already exists.
- Support for 64 bit Ghostscript 9.01.
- Better cleanup during uninstall.
- Advanced customization feature where you can replace the GUI with your own executable file made in your favorite programming language.
- Fix for background syntax. There was a problem with the notation such as <F1> when used together with the pdftk.exe
- Support for Ghostscript 9.00
- Fix for runtime error 438 when the file name field in settings.ini is empty.
- Support for custom license agreements.
- New MacroScriptTimeout setting to control the script timeout when running VB Script macros.
- New MacroAllowUI setting to control the display of message boxes when running VB Script macros.
- New context value AppPath when running VB Script macros.
- Support for pdftk in superimpose operations.
- Lists only local printers when running the options dialog. Mapped printers are not shown in Citrix and Terminal Server sessions.
- Macros can abort the process by setting the Abort to true in the context dictionary.
- Scripting engine is only initialized if macro files are present.
- Updated translations (Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Dutch, Hebrew, Hungarian, Kannada, Lithuanian, Slovak)
- RunOnError registry setting added for error handling by the printer port.
- TempFolder registry setting added for control of temporary folder for the printer port.
- Smarttitle macro updated to filter out the [Compatibility Mode] tag in Microsoft Office.
- New registry settings 'Disable Impersonation', 'Application Data', 'Common Application Data' and 'Local Application Data' were added to improve printing from IIS and sharing the printer on the network.
- Malay language was added.
- Updated translations (Czech, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Spanish, Catalan, Korean)
- New job specific how to add foxit reader as a printer files of the form runonce_documentname.ini.
- Forces that error meszsages are suppressed when the user is a service account ending with a $ sign.
- New runonce command line parameter for gui.exe to force the use of a specific runonce settings file.
- New context variables for Visual Basic Scripting (DocumentName, DocumentAuthor, DocumentCreationDate)
- Updated translations (Estonian, Romanian)
- Fix: Option dialog reported a runtime error 91 when closed.
- New macro context variables ErrorNumber, ErrorDescription, and ErrorSource.
- New settings RunOnSuccessMode, RunOnErrorMode, and AfterPrintProgramMode.
- New setup command line switches GSLiteURL and GSLiteDownloadMode.
- Registers .NET API for use in Visual Studio 2008.
- Fix: The RunOnError command line is now executed if a macro raises an error.
- Fix: Both OnSuccess and OnError event handlers fired on error and success.
- Fix: RunOnErrorDir was ignored and the RunOnError was set as default dir.
- Updated translations (Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Afrikaans, Spanish, Finnish, Croatian, German, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Greek, Slovenian, Indonesian, Polish, French, Turkish, Chinese - simplified, Chinese how to add foxit reader as a printer traditional, Italian).
- New <app> macro added to represent the application folder where gui.exe is installed.
- Fix of error when output format is different from PDF and encryption was enabled.
- Fix of problem with the Save As dialog.
- Updated translations (Norwegian, Finnish, British English, Australian Vsdc license key 2019 - Crack Key For U, Lithuanian).
- New wipemethod=3pass setting is now supported to do a 3 pass wipe of temporary files created during PDF or image creation.
- Settings RunOnSuccess, RunOnSuccessDir, RunOnError, RunOnErrorDir, AfterPrintProgram, AfterPrintProgramDir and StatusFile now support macro substitution.
- Fix for reading Unicode postscript properties written using octal numbers on Windows 2000.
- Fix for missing text on buttons on Windows 2000.
- Fix for selecting the correct file extension when using the Save As dialog.
- Problem where the installer reported "Not implemented" has been fixed.
- Updated translations (Croatian, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish, Romanian, Greek).
- Fix of error 429 when using ActiveX object 'BioPdf.PdfWriter.Xmp' on 64 bit systems.
- Updated translations (Brazilian Portuguese, Slovenian, Ukrainian, British English, Australian English, Polish, Japanese).
- Digitally signed setup program.
- Updated translations (Hungarian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, German, Spanish, Italian, Serbian).
- Improved handling of Unicode in GUI.
- Support for Ghostscript 8.70.
- New feature: Create linearized PDF files for optimized web viewing.
- Fix: Patching PDFA XMP data structure when using non western code pages.
- New feature: Show list of page thumb nail images when opening the PDF.
- Fixed Thai translation.
- Updated translations (Hungarian, Estonian, Finnish, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Greek, Catalan, Turkish).
- Improved handling of Unicode document titles.
- Allows appending with the same file name as the output even if the append file doesn't exist.
- GUI.EXE parameter names are no longer case sensitive.
- Advanced printer setting 'ICM Method' now defaults to 'ICM Disabled'.
- Advanced printer setting 'TrueType Font Download Option' now defaults to 'Outline'.
- New setup command line switch /PRESERVEDEFAULTPRINTER.
- The user's advanced settings are now reset during installation.
- Setup will default to paper size A4 unless the locale indicates USA or Canada.
- Setup can now distribute content to the special folders 'Application Data', 'Common Application Data', and 'Local Application Data'.
- Non translated setup messages will be shown in English instead of showing up as blank.
- Color problem when printing red on Windows XP has been fixed.
- Added translation (Thai).
- Updated translations (Japanese, Afrikaans, German, Hebrew, Slovak, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Danish, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian).
- Setup detects if gslite.exe is outdated.
- Fix: Encoding of setup texts fixes the display of garbage.
- Unicode output file names support when running witout GUI.
- Unicode messages supported.
- Updated translations (Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish).
- Official support for Windows 7.
- Microsoft.NET API was introduced.
- Ini files settings.ini, runonce.ini, global.ini, defaults.ini, and user.ini have changed location.
- Ini files no longer have the printer name in their file name.
- Status file now supports Unicode and UTF-8 encoding with descriptors.
- MessageCode and MessageText added in the status file.
- Better support for Unicode in PDF/A XMP structure.
- Auto detect Unicode or UTF-8 encoding of ini files.
- The use of cmd /c for starting external programs was removed to allow command lines containing & and other special chars
- Improvement of the smarttitle macro. It now removes additional Microsoft Office extensions.
- Australian English language was added.
- UK English language was added.
- Farsi language was added.
- Other translations were updated.
- Experimental support for PDF/A-1b document standard.
- New setting 'icc' to specify color profile for PDF/A creation.
- New setting 'format' is used to specify pdfa1b when creating PDF/A-1b documents.
- New setting 'AutoRotatePages' to control automatic page orientation.
- New setting 'Orientation' to control fixed page orientation.
- New /PreserveDefaultPrinter command line switch for the setup program.
- Hindi language was added.
- Requires latest gslite 8.64 or full Ghostscript 8.64 or later.
- Support for Adobe Normalizer as document converter instead of Ghostscript.
- Merge operation allows Postscript files as input in addition to PDF files.
- Superimpose operation allows Encapsulated Postscript as input in addition to PDF files.
- Postscript added as output type. New devices are pswrite and psraw.
- A new file name macro <smarttitle> was added to remove strings like "Microsoft Word -" from the document title.
- Translation updates.
- New gslite.exe distribution to fix performance problems on Citrix installations where the C drive is a mapped client drive.
- Translation updates.
- Experimental support for Windows 7 beta.
- Fix for problem with creating folders on UNC paths.
- Translation updates (Swedish, Norwegian).
- Error when saving a document to the root folder of a drive has been fixed.
- New defaults.ini graphisoft archicad introduced to override default values.
- Creates output folder if it doesn't exist.
- Ignores missing merge files when controlled via runonce.ini.
- If Scripting is not available then all VB Script macros will result in an empty string.
- New Esperanto translation.
- Translation updates (Afrikaans, Croatian, Estonian, Hebrew, Slovak, Turkish).
- The Save As dialog now selects the output format based on the file name extension.
- Implementation of the DeviceList setting was improved.
- Problem with diagonal strange black dots should be solved.
- Translation updates (Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Latvian).
- VBScript macros and events are now supported. This extends the programmatic control you have over the PDF Writer.
- New setting: LicenseFile. With this setting you can specify which license to use. This feature is meant for a redistribution scenario.
- New setting: MacroDir. This controls where the VBScript macros and event handlers are loaded from.
- New setting: ExtractText. The printer can now extract text information from the print job. This text can be parsed and values can be extracted and used as macros such as author or title.
- Translation updates (Estonian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Finnish).
- Multi merge feature released. more.
- Translation updates (Italian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Swedish, French, Slovenian, Czech).
- Translation updates (Brazilian Portuguese, Hungarian, Simplified Movavi video suite download (22.214.171.1244-4)
- Translation updates (Russian, Japanese, Portuguese).
- Translation updates (Serbian, Polish).
- Translation updates (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese).
- ConfirmOverwrite setting is now supported in unattended mode. Use ConfirmOverwrite=no if you want to overwrite the destination file without a prompt.
- Translation updates (Russian).
- Avoid detection as a virus for F-Secure users.
- Fix in config.exe to allow mixed case parameter values.
- Translation updates (Catalan).
- Driver settings USERTEMP and USERDATA are no longer supported.
- Improvements for PDF Printer redistribution and customization.
- Installation and unstallation now supports multiple instances of the program installed on the same computer.
- Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Print \ Printers \ Bullzip PDF Printer \ AppFolder is now written to associate the installed printer with a specific program folder.
- Uninstall only removes printers where the AppFolder registry value how to add foxit reader as a printer the application folder being uninstalled.
- /NOHOMEPAGEICON command line switch for the setup program. The home page icon will not be installed in the start menu when this parameter is specified.
- Translation updates (Estonian, Vietnamese)
- Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Bullzip \ PDF Printer \ Settings \ GhostscriptFolder is no longer added by the setup program when it installs Ghostscript.
- New compatibilitylevel setting. It will control the PDF compatibility level. Valid values are 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5. This setting can also be controlled from the GUI.
- Support for the <pageno> macro in the PDF output file name. This will split the resulting PDF document into one file per page.
- Updated translations.
- Superimpose on top of printout is now supported. With this you can superimpose on print jobs from Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Tab order fixed.
- Setup customization through setup.ini.
- Multiple printers can be installed using the /PRINTERNAME="Printer1,Printer2" setup command line switch.
- Major version changed from 5 to 6.
- Freeware license was limited to 10 users.
- Dependency on the Microsoft Scripting Dictionary component was removed.
- Better support for Adobe PageMaker. Use "general" PPD setting in printing dialog.
- More image formats are now supported (BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, TIFF).
- GUI now supports creation of image formats.
- Resolution can Demo Software - Free Activators specified for background PDF documents in superimpose operation.
- <desktop> macro was changed from special folder CSIDL_DESKTOP to CSIDL_DESKTOPDIRECTORY.
- Correction of "Error 53: File not found" during cleanup in temporary files.
- Fix of problem with strange characters overlaying the finished PDF document.
- Multiple /PRINTERNAME can be specified during setup to install more than one printer. (* only available in custom builds and bioPDF PDF Writer)
- Uninstall will remove all printers attached to the uninstalled port.
- Dialog control identifiers have been modified to support hiding and disabling.
- If no [email protected] file is found it will fall back to search for global.ini.
- Translations added (Norwegian - nynorsk).
- Translations updated (Norwegian - bokmål).
- Translations added (Bosnian, Slovenian).
- Translations updated (Polish, Italian).
- Ini files are now coupled to the printer name. Ex. [email protected] will hold settings for a printer named MyPDFCreator.
- Contents of an App folder placed next to the setup program is copied to the program folder during installation. (* only available in custom builds and bioPDF PDF Writer)
- Problem with ini files written as Unicode has been fixed. The problem was introduced in version 126.96.36.1994.
- AfterPrintProgram is now run in case of success. This was disabled by a programming error.
- New experimental settings (hidetabs, hidecontrols, disablecontrols).
- Translations updated (Korean).
- Version number is written to printer comment field during installation.
- Translations updated (Arabic, Greek, Portuguese-Brazil).
- Support for programmatic creation of JPEG, TIFF, and PNG image files instead of PDF documents.
- New settings: res, resx, resy, textalphabits, graphicsalphabits, device, and statusfile.
- Translations updated (Spanish, Slovak).
- Translations added (Ukrainian, Korean).
- Problem with installing olepro32.dll on Vista should be fixed.
- "Save As" dialog shows in front of the printing application in Windows Vista.
- Translations updated (Afrikaans, Russian).
- /PAPERSIZE installation switch added.
- Translations updated (Czech, Finnish, Galician, Simplified Chinese).
- Registration of comdlg32.ocx changed to avoid launching other Windows Installers.
- Translations updated (Norwegian, Traditional Chinese).
- Translations updated (Dutch, Indonesian, Polish).
- Translations updated (Hebrew, Japanese, Portuguese).
- Translations updated (Turkish, Latvian).
- Bulgarian translation completed.
- Swedish translation completed.
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation completed.
- Polish translation completed.
- Japanese translation completed.
- Hungarian translation completed.
- Catalan translation completed.
- Bulgarian translation completed.
- German translation completed.
- Error 53 when merging with other documents has how to add foxit reader as a printer fixed.
- Automatic download and installation of Ghostscript Lite distribution.
- Progress indicator is now shown it the system tray.
- Balloon tip notification when the PDF is created.
- More work done on the Visual Basic Script macros.
- New settings supported: showprogress, showprogressfinished, runonerror, runonerrordir, runonsuccess, and runonsuccessdir.
- Fix: Earlier versions could sometimes remove custom defined paper sizes for other printers during installation.
- Watermarks now use TrueType fonts instead of Ghostscript fonts.
- Requires Ghostscript 8.50 or later.
- Runtime error 380 should no longer occur during startup.
- Fix for dialog sizes on remote desktop connections.
- The settings UseDefaultAuthor and UseDefaultTitle now defaults to no.
- Security, Zoom, and UseThumbs settings now also work when merging documents.
- New Feature: Remember last used folder name.
- New Feature: Remember last used file name.
- New Feature: PDF Watermarks/stamps can now be placed both over and under the normal print. This enables the use of PDF stamping the PDF files.
- New Feature: PDF Watermarks/stamps can use different colors, fonts and outline style.
- New Feature: PDF Watermarks/stamps can be placed anywhere on the page.
- New Feature: Open destination folder after PDF creation.
- Setting watermarksize is now obsolete use watermarkfontsize instead.
- Setting watermarktransparency is now obsolete use watermarkcolor instead.
- By default the watermark will now behave as a stamp and be placed on top of the print.
- Setting suppresserrors is default set to no.
- Setting usedefaultauthor is default set to yes.
- Setting usedefaulttitle is default set to yes.
- New setting watermarkcolor is simple invoice software free download supported.
- New setting watermarkfontname is now supported.
- New setting watermarkfontsize is now supported.
- New setting watermarkoutlinewidth is now supported.
- New setting watermarklayer is now supported.
- New setting watermarkverticalposition is now supported.
- New setting watermarkhorizontalposition is now supported.
- New setting watermarkverticaladjustment is now supported.
- New setting watermarkhorizontaladjustment is now supported.
- New setting rememberlastfilename is now supported.
- New setting rememberlastfoldername is now supported.
- New setting zoom is now supported by the user interface.
- User's current selection of folder and file name are now saved in user.ini.
- Japanese language added.
- Supports printing in Window Vista Internet Explorer running in protected mode.
- Slovak language added.
- Improved memory handling when printing large documents.
- New Zoom setting to determine the initial zoom factor when a document is viewed.
- New UseThumbs setting to show thumbnail pictures of pages when a document is viewed.
- Polish language added.
- Discards abandoned jobs for improved stability on Citrix.
- Override port log file folder with registry setting.
- Support for debug mode in print monitor.
- Monitor removes postscript file if the job is discarded.
- Fix: Uninstall no longer removes additional printers.
- Fix: Setup program of version 188.8.131.529 was not compressed.
- Specific background images for all pages. more.
- Instances are now recognized by the options dialog.
- UNC roots are now valid destinations.
- Arabic added as new language.
- Experimental support for named instances of the printer. This allows installation of multiple printers running with different settings.
- Support for file systems without support for 8.3 representation of long file names. Fixes problems in some Vista installations.
- Problems with installing msxml6.dll have been fixed.
- Improvements to Citrix installation to avoid the "The arguments are invalid" message.
- Dependency of Scripting.FileSystemObject has been removed.
- Improved encoding of the PDF property values such as title and author.
- Greek added as new language.
- Serbian added as new language.
- Swedish added as new language.
- Retries moving destination file if it is locked by Antivirus software for some time after generation.
- <basedocname> macro no longer contains the directory part.
- Introduction of global.ini.
- New GhostscriptTimeout setting in configuration files.
- New AfterPrintProgram setting in configuration files.
- New AfterPrintProgramDir setting in configuration files.
- New DisableOptionDialog setting in configuration files.
- PDF compatibility level changed from 1.4 to 1.6.
- Printing dialog now captures focus on Windows Vista.
- Forces target settings to lower case. This is done to make the programming interface more robust to mixed case in the target settings.
- Italian added as new language.
- Spanish added as new language.
- Simplified Chinese as new language.
- Traditional Chinese as new language.
- Use of /NOICONS during silent install will not install icons in start menu, desktop, and quick launch.
- Support for Scandinavian characters in watermarks.
- Additional architectural paper sizes ARCH E1 and ARCH E1 Half.
- Turkish added as new language.
- New printer driver (PPD file)
- More paper types supported (Letter, Ledger, Legal, A3, A4, A5, 11x17, Note, A2, A6, LetterSmall, A0, A1, A4Small, A7, A8, A9, A10, ISO B0, ISO B1, ISO B2, ISO B3, ISO B4, ISO B5, ISO B6, JIS B0, JIS B1, JIS B2, JIS B3, JIS B4, JIS B5, JIS6, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, ARCHE, ARCHD, ARCHC, ARCHB, ARCHA, FLSA, FLSE, HalfLetter, PA4, and Custom Page Sizes)
- Specify PDF Settings (color model, image compression, compatibility, auto rotate pages, embedded fonts, subset fonts, and page compression)
- Placing a file named debug.txt in the program folder will set the program in debug mode.
- Russian and Hungarian added as new languages.
- Fix: Error message removed when installing on XP 64 bit.
- Fix: Specifying folders as default file names has been improved.
- Fix: Maximize button disabled in options dialog.
- Fix: Minor change in watermark routine.
- The printer has been localized to Portuguese (Brazil).
- Improvement: The output setting can be used to specify a default folder.
- The printer has been localized to German and Danish.
- /noghostscript parameter for setup program will skip the check for Ghostscript.
- Fix: Open PDF documents after printing.
- Fix: Removed dependency for Windows Scripting Host version 5.5.
- Fix: Spelling errors.
- Fix: In the previous version some jobs would lock the print spooler queue. This has now been fixed.
- Feature: The config.exe utility now supports /C that will remove all settings.
- Fix: Merging with a file that doesn't exist does no longer create an empty PDF file.
- Fix: The previous version could only detect Ghostscript 8.54.
- Fix: The config.exe utility reported an error when setting values.
- Fix in detection of 32-bit Ghostscript on x64 systems.
- Fix in detection of Ghostscript on x64 systems.
- Extra error handling added.
- No compatibility with older versions!
- Graphical user interface added.
- Major rewrite of the printer driver.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame.
- Support for Windows Terminal Server.
- COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control was added.
- Improved setup program.
- Support for Windows Vista x64 (64 bit edition).
- Support for Windows 2003 x64 (64 bit edition).
- New Feature: <basedocname> macro added for the Output setting.
- Support for Windows Vista.
- Shows messages and SaveAs dialogs in the user's context. In theory this should improve the support on Terminal Server and Citrix. However, it has not been tested.
- New Feature: The output name in the settings.ini can contain macro names such as <docname> and <date>, which will fileviewpro gold license key list - Activators Patch substituted with the actual document name and current date when the PDF document is generated.
- Misc. fixes.
- Fix: Reads Author, CreationDate, Creator, Keywords, ModDate, Subject, Target and Title form settings.ini.
- New Feature: Output quality control.
- New Feature: 40 bit and 128 bit password encryption.
- New Feature: Access permissions.
- New Feature: Watermarks.
- New Feature: Superimpose PDF documents.
- New Feature: Set document properties.
- Fixes in the printer driver.
- Setup program improved to solve problems on Windows XP Home.
- The printer driver now works with all Ghostscript 8.x versions.
- Users no longer need admin privileges in order to use the printer driver.
- Settings are no longer written to registry. They are now written to settings.ini in the data folder below the application folder.
- Temp files are now written to the temp folder below the application folder.
- CONFIG is no longer depending on the missing MFC71.DLL.
- Support for the settings: AfterPrintProgram, GhostscriptFolder, Output, SettingsProgram, ShowPDF and WorkArea.
- CONFIG program to change settings.
- Setup now also support Windows 2000 and 2003.
Bullzip wants to send a special thanks to the people who help us make the products better.
- Afrikaans - Jacques Roux, Moolman Oliver, Raymond Botha
- Arabic (Saudi Arabia) - Salim Derguini, Ali Barrak
- Bosnian translation - Adnan Miljkovic
- Bulgarian translation - Martin Kostov, Alexander Dimitrov, Miro Igov
- Catalan translation - Cesc Beltran, lluis Jaime López, Ignasi Lluch
- Chinese (Simplified) translation - Adamson Huang, Stephen Chan, Hua Dong
- Chinese (Traditional) translation - Adamson Huang, James from Taiwan, Wolf Chou
- Croatian translation - Ante Spajic
- Czech translation - Janoušek Ivo, Petr Å koda, Pavel Poles
- Dutch translation - Peter Vleeshakker, Koen Van Hoeck, Michiel, Dries Deronde
- Galician translation - Ricardo Santiago Mozos
- Esperanto translation - Vitor Luiz Rigoti dos Anjos
- Estonian translation - Aigari Kammer
- French translation - David Albertini, Laurent Quenette, How to add foxit reader as a printer Ménard, Pierre le Lidgeu
- Finnish translation - Aleksi Heinonen, Juuso Takalainen
- German translation - Dominik Kleine, Andreas Brenner, Michael Hüthe, Alexander Strauß, Melanie Breuer
- Greek translation - Costas Stefanatos
- Hebrew translation - Omri Raisman, Assaf Prussak, Shimmy Weitzhandler, Dan Maxim
- Hungarian translation - Krisztian Hegedus, Adam Vegh, Kladek András
- Indonesian translation - Pandu E Poluan, Wempi Naviera
- Italian translation - Giampaolo Frello, Marco Ardito, Alessio Bottazzi, Gino Zamprogna, Graziano Rossi, Davide Cremonesi, Enrico Galletti
- Japanese translation - Nardog, Masayuki Nozawa, Koba Takeshi, T. Maeda
- Korean translation - ekdrms211, Shostakovich
- Latvian translation - Zagorskis Edgars, Peter Brasla
- Norwegian translation - Øystein Toen, Espen Fosse, Haakon R. Lockert
- Norwegian (nynorsk) translation - Espen Fosse
- Polish translation - Tomasz Kossut, Damian, Rafal Siedlak, Michal Brozyna
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation - Paulo Neto, Mauricio Almeida, Ivan Pereira, Alvaro Jose Abackerli, Daniel de Freitas Leite
- Portuguese (Portugal) translation - Luís Barreto, Rui Lima de Almeida
- Russian translation - Andrey Baranov, Jura Gura, Josef Viller, Alexander Khabarov, Kalashnikoff Evgeny
- Romanian translation - Stefan Savu, Ciprian Junca
- Serbian translation - Sasa Stojanovic, Igor Stanisic
- Slovak translation - Janoušek Ivo, Tomas Hasko, Stanislava Jurinova
- Slovenian translation - Tic Tomaž Bric
- Spanish translation - Tito Berli, Jason Becker, Felipe Lugo, David Cantón, Ivan Vojvodic, Gustavo del Dago
- Swedish translation - Fredrik Fagerlund, Björn Rydh, Karl-Johan Pantzar, Christian Andersson
- Thai translation - Manoch Somsax
- Turkish translation - Can Guldogan, Can Sayin, Mustafa Çelebi, Ersan Alfan, Serkan Taş
- Ukrainian translation - Alexander Khabarov, Svyatoslav Potyeyenko
- Vietnamese translation - Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang, Long Nguyen Vinh