'Device Management' -> 'Add Device' to add the DVR you just set. Also, if you are on Internet somewhere else, you can add 'by Serial No'. Physiological: (a) DNA, (b) eye iris, (c) facial, (d) fingerprint; an attacker to crack the user's password if the number of strokes is. Download NOWIris 1.2.0 Crack + Serial Key Free Download Iris 1.2.0 Crack Pro allows you to specify a period after which you should take a break from your.
Iris 1.1.5 Crack - Crack Key For U -
Open Source In Cisco Products
List Plugins and Themes
- 4k Icon Fonts for Visual Composer.zip 2.10
- 5sec Google Maps WordPress Plugin.zip 1.43
- 5sec Redirect WordPress Plugin.zip 1.30
- 5sec Snow WordPress Plugin.zip 1.65
- 5sec Who’s Online.zip 1.2
- AB Testimonial WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.1
- AccessPress Social Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 2.1.8
- Accordion FAQ WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.0
- Accordion Slider PRO – Responsive Image And Video WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.4
- Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce.zip CC-V3-3.4
- AD Gallery Premium WordPress Plugin.zip 1.4
- AD Portfolio Filter and Carousel WordPress Plugin.zip 1.4
- AD Post Preview WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1
- Addon Creator for Visual Composer.zip 1.1.4
- Admin Columns Pro.zip 5.5.3
- Admin Columns Pro ACF Addon.zip 2.6.4
- Admin Columns Pro BuddyPress Addon.zip 1.5.1
- Admin Columns Pro Events Calendar Addon.zip 1.5
- Admin Columns Pro Ninja Forms Addon.zip 1.4
- Admin Columns Pro Pods Addon.zip 1.5.1
- Admin Columns Pro Toolset Types Addon.zip 1.6.2
- Admin Columns Pro WooCommerce Addon.zip 3.5.10
- Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 2.15
- Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Toolbar Editor Addon.zip 1.2.2
- Ads Pro Cornerstone Extension – Ad Templates.zip 1.0.1
- Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce.zip 3.0.4
- Advance Post Grid List With Custom Filtering For Visual Composer.zip 3.9
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro.zip 5.9.9
- Advanced Custom Fields Flexible Content Addon.zip 2.1.0
- Advanced Custom Fields Gallery Field Addon.zip 2.1.0
- Advanced Custom Fields Options Page Addon.zip 2.1.0
- Advanced Custom Fields Repeater Field Addon.zip 2.1.0
- Advanced iFrame Pro.zip 2021.1
- Advanced WordPress Email delivery.zip 1.5
- Advert Flap Pro – WordPress.zip 1.4.2
- AffiliateWP WordPress Plugin.zip 2.7.4
- Age Verification for WordPress.zip 1.1.0
- Age Verificator for WordPress.zip 1.1
- AI Product Recommendations for WooCommerce.zip 1.2.5
- AI Related Posts – AI for WordPress.zip 1.0.1
- AIO Support Center – WordPress Ticketing System.zip 2.22
- Ajax Search Pro For WordPress – Live Search Plugin.zip 4.20.8
- Ajaxer – Ajaxify Your WordPress Site and Comments.zip 1.0.5
- Alike – WordPress Custom Post Comparison.zip 2.1.4
- Amazon Affiliates Addon for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.2
- Amazon Native Shopping Recommendations Plugin.zip 1.3
- Animated Image Banners for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.1.0
- AnyWhere Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 2.19.2
- AP Pricing Tables – Responsive Pricing Table Builder Plugin.zip 1.0.4
- Apollo – Sticky Full Width HTML5 Audio Player Plugin.zip 3.0
- ARForms – WordPress Form Builder Plugin.zip 3.7.1
- Astra Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 3.5.8
- Auto Popups add-on for OptIn Ninja.zip 1.16
- AutomateWoo WordPress Plugin.zip 5.5.0
- Autopilot SEO for WooCommerce.zip 1.5.2
- Awesome Live Chat.zip 1.4.2
- Azonberg – Gutenberg Amazon Affiliates Embed.zip 1.0.1
- bbPress shortcodes for Visual Composer.zip 1.1.0
- Beaver Builder Professional WordPress Plugin.zip 188.8.131.52
- Beaver Builder Ultimate Addon.zip 1.32.0
- Beaver Lodge Modules.zip 1.3.2
- Beaver Themer WordPress Plugin.zip 184.108.40.206
- Beaver Tunnels Addon.zip 2.1.5
- Before & After Images Comparison WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.1
- Before After Image Slider Elementor Addon.zip 1.0
- Block Double Logins – Protect Your Membership Site.zip 1.1
- Blog Manager for WordPress.zip 1.25
- Bolder Fees for WooCommerce.zip 1.5
- Booked Appointments – Appointment Booking for WordPress.zip 2.3
- Booked Front-End Agents (Add-On).zip 1.1.13
- Bookly Booking Plugin – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling.zip 15.1
- Breadcrumbs for Elementor.zip 1.1
- Breadcrumbs for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.3
- BRW – Booking Rental Plugin WooCommerce.zip 1.2.3
- Buttons Mega Pack Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2
- Buttons X – Powerful Button Builder for WordPress.zip 1.9.62
- Canvas – Show Any Content In A Fullscreen Slide.zip 3.0
- zip 5.1.0
- CF7 7 Mailchimp Add-on.zip 2.2
- CF7 Auto Responder Addon.zip 2.1
- CLEVER – HTML5 Radio Player With History.zip 2.3
- Clever Layered Navigation – WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter.zip 1.4.0
- Click to Call – Call Button plugin for WordPress.zip 1.2.0
- CobaltApps Beaver Extender Plugin.zip 1.2.4
- CobaltApps GeneratePress Extender Plugin.zip 1.0.6
- CobaltApps Genesis Extender Plugin.zip 1.9.9
- Coder – Syntax Highlighter for Elementor.zip 1.0.1
- CodeTabs – WordPress Responsive Swipe Tabs.zip 3.0.3
- Coming Soon Widget for Elementor.zip 1.0
- Conditional Content Blocks for NEX-Forms.zip 7.5.13
- Conditional Free Shipping – WooCommerce Plugin.zip 1.49
- Contact Form – WordPress Contact Form Plugin.zip 2.3.1
- Content Blocks Layout For WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.5.0
- Content Timeline – Responsive WordPress Plugin.zip 4.4.3
- Cooked Classic – A Powerful Recipe Plugin for WordPress.zip 2.4.3
- Cookie Consent – WordPress Cookie Plugin.zip 1.1.1
- Cornerstone – The WordPress Page Builder.zip 5.2.3
- Coronar – COVID-19 Informer for WordPress.zip 2.0.4
- CountDown Pro WP Plugin.zip 2.2.0
- Countdown Timer – WordPress Countdown Timer plugin.zip 1.4.0
- CountDown With Image or Video Background WordPress Plugin.zip 1.3
- Couponer – Discount Coupons for Elementor.zip 1.0.1
- CSS3 Responsive WordPress Compare Pricing Tables.zip 11.3
- CSS3 Tooltips For WordPress.zip 1.6
- Custom Form Fields Add-on for OptIn Ninja.zip 1.05
- Custom Login & Access WordPresss Plugin.zip 2.2.0
- Custom Sidebar Manager.zip 1.1
- CyberChimps Compact One Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1
- CyberChimps Exit Popup WordPress Plugin.zip 2.3
- CyberChimps iFeature Slider Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1
- CyberChimps Pro Features WordPress Plugin.zip 1.5
- CyberChimps Promotional Bar WordPress Plugin.zip 1.4
- CyberChimps Responsive Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2
- CyberChimps WP Legal Pages WordPress Plugin.zip 4.13
- DH Woocommerce Product Labels.zip 2.1.1
- DHVC Form – WordPress Form for Visual Composer.zip 2.2.46
- DHWCPage – WooCommerce Page Template Builder.zip 5.2.17
- Digital Signatures for NEX-Forms.zip 220.127.116.11
- Directory Listing for Producers & Retailers.zip 1.0.9
- Directory Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.1
- Directory Ultimate PRO WordPress Plugin.zip 1.01
- Display Product – Multi-Layout For WooCommerce.zip 2.1.2
- Divi Booster WordPress Plugin.zip 3.5.5
- Docs Online Product Documentation WordPress Plugin.zip 3.0.2
- Dokan Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 3.3.4
- Download Monitor Advanced Access Manager.zip 4.0.1
- Download Monitor Amazon S3.zip 4.0.2
- Download Monitor CSV Exporter.zip 4.0.0
- Download Monitor CSV Importer.zip 4.1.1
- Download Monitor Download Duplicator.zip 4.0.1
- Download Monitor Downloading Page.zip 4.0.0
- Download Monitor Email Lock.zip 4.1.2
- Download Monitor Email Notification.zip 4.1.4
- Download Monitor Google Drive.zip 4.0.0
- Download Monitor Gravity Forms Lock.zip 4.0.1
- Download Monitor Ninja Forms.zip 4.0.0
- Download Monitor Page Addon.zip 4.1.4
- Download Monitor Terms & Conditions.zip 4.0.0
- Download Monitor Twitter Lock.zip 4.0.0
- Duplicator Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 18.104.22.168
- E.Slider Add ons slider for Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- Easy Custom JS and CSS – Extra Customization for WordPress.zip 1.1.2
- Easy Digital Downloads – PDF Vouchers.zip 2.0.17
- Easy Digital Downloads – Points and Rewards.zip 2.1.8
- Easy Digital Downloads – Social Login.zip 2.2.9
- Easy Digital Downloads 2Checkout Gateway Addon.zip 1.3.13
- Easy Digital Downloads Acquisition Survey Addon.zip 1.0.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Active Campaign Addon.zip 1.1.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Add to Cart Popup Addon.zip 1.1.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Advanced Reports Addon.zip 1.0.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Advanced Sequential Order Numbers.zip 1.0.9
- Easy Digital Downloads All Access Addon.zip 1.1.6
- Easy Digital Downloads Amazon S3 Addon.zip 2.3.13
- Easy Digital Downloads Audio Player Addon.zip 1.4.4
- Easy Digital Downloads Authorize.net Payment Gateway Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Aweber Addon.zip 2.0.8
- Easy Digital Downloads Braintree Addon.zip 1.2.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Campaign Monitor Addon.zip 1.1.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Campaign Tracker Addon.zip 1.0.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Checkout Fields Manager Addon.zip 2.1.8
- Easy Digital Downloads Coinbase Addon.zip 1.2.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Commissions Addon.zip 3.4.12
- Easy Digital Downloads Conditional Emails Addon.zip 1.1.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Conditional Gateways Addon.zip 1.0.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Conditional Success Redirects Addon.zip 1.1.7
- Easy Digital Downloads Constant Contact Addon.zip 1.0
- Easy Digital Downloads Content Restriction Addon.zip 2.3
- Easy Digital Downloads ConvertKit Addon.zip 1.0.7
- Easy Digital Downloads Coupon Importer Addon.zip 1.1.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Cross-sell and Upsell Addon.zip 1.1.9
- Easy Digital Downloads Custom Prices Addon.zip 1.5.6
- Easy Digital Downloads Discount Code Generator Addon.zip 1.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Download Email Attachments Addon.zip 1.1.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Dropbox File Store Addon.zip 2.0.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Email Reports Addon.zip 1.0.6
- Easy Digital Downloads Envato Integration Addon.zip 1.0.1
- Easy Digital Downloads First Data Payment Gateway Addon.zip 1.0.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Fraud Monitor Addon.zip 1.1.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Free Downloads Addon.zip 2.3.10
- Easy Digital Downloads Frontend Submissions Addon.zip 2.6.7
- Easy Digital Downloads GetResponse Addon.zip 2.1.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Git Update Downloads Addon.zip 1.1.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Gravity Forms Checkout Addon.zip 1.5.2
- Easy Digital Downloads License Free Download Addon.zip 1.0
- Easy Digital Downloads Mad Mimi Addon.zip 1.0.1
- Easy Digital Downloads MailChimp Addon.zip 3.0.13
- Easy Digital Downloads Manual Purchases Addon.zip 2.0.5
- Easy Digital Downloads MaxMind Fraud Prevention Addon.zip 1.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Message Addon.zip 1.2.1
- Easy Digital Downloads PagSeguro Payment Gateway Addon.zip 1.4.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Password Meter Addon.zip 1.2.1
- Easy Digital Downloads PayPal Adaptive Payments Addon.zip 1.3.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Payza Payment Gateway Addon.zip 1.0.5
- Easy Digital Downloads PDF Invoices Addon.zip 2.2.29
- Easy Digital Downloads Per Product Emails Addon.zip 1.1.7
- Easy Digital Downloads Per Product Notifications Addon.zip 1.2.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Product Updates Addon.zip 1.2.7
- Easy Digital Downloads Purchase Limit Addon.zip 1.2.21
- Easy Digital Downloads Pushover Notifications Addon.zip 1.3.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Recently Viewed Items Addon.zip 1.0.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Recommended Products Addon.zip 1.2.12
- Easy Digital Downloads Recurly Checkout Addon.zip 1.2.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Recurring Payments Addon.zip 2.10.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Resend Receipt Addon.zip 1.0.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Restrict Content Pro Member Discounts Addon.zip 1.1.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Reviews Addon.zip 2.1.11
- Easy Digital Downloads Screenshots Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Sendy Addon.zip 1.1.4
- Easy Digital Downloads Simple Shipping Addon.zip 2.3.8
- Easy Digital Downloads Slack Addon.zip 1.1.2
- Easy Digital Downloads Social Discounts Addon.zip 2.0.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Sofort Banking Addon.zip 1.0
- Easy Digital Downloads Software Licensing Addon.zip 3.7.3
- Easy Digital Downloads Stripe Addon.zip 2.8.8
- Easy Digital Downloads Upload File.zip 2.1.4
- Easy Digital Downloads User History Addon.zip 1.6.0
- Easy Digital Downloads Variable Pricing Switcher Addon.zip 1.0.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Volume Discounts Addon.zip 1.4.8
- Easy Digital Downloads Wallet Addon.zip 1.1.5
- Easy Digital Downloads Widgets Pack Addon.zip 1.2.6
- Easy Digital Downloads Wish Lists Addon.zip 1.1.7
- Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/Mailpoet Addon.zip 1.4.1
- Easy Digital Downloads Xero Addon.zip 1.2.12
- Easy Digital Downloads Zapier Addon.zip 1.3.10
- Easy Serial Numbers for WooCommerce – WordPress Plugin.zip 1.32
- Easy Tables – Table Manager for Visual Composer.zip 2.0.1
- Easy Video Background WP.zip 1
- Elegant Tabs for WooCommerce.zip 3.0
- Elegant Themes Anticipate.zip 1.7.1
- Elegant Themes Bloom.zip 1.3.12
- Elegant Themes Divi Builder.zip 4.9.10
- Elegant Themes Monarch.zip 1.4.14
- Elementor Extras WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.51
- Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 3.0.4
- Elementor Widgets Mega Pack WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1
- Elfsight Team Showcase – WordPress plugin.zip 1.3.1
- Email Customizer For WooCommerce.zip 3.33
- Epic News Elements – Add Ons for Elementor & WPBakery Page Builder.zip 2.3.4
- Epic Review WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.2
- Essential Grid WordPress Plugin.zip 3.0.11
- Event Booking Pro – WP Plugin [Paypal or Offline].zip 3.951
- EventOn – WordPress Event Calendar Plugin.zip 3.1
- EventOn Action User Addon.zip 2.1.17
- EventON Countdown Addon.zip 0.9
- EventON CSV Event Importer Addon.zip 1.1.8
- EventON Daily View Addon.zip 1.0.10
- EventON Event Search Addon.zip 0.7
- EventON Event Tickets Addon.zip 1.7.10
- EventON Events Lists Extended Addon.zip 0.15
- EventON Full Cal Addon.zip 1.1.10
- EventON QR Code Addon.zip 1.1.6
- EventON RSVP Events Addon.zip 2.6.7
- EventON Subscriber Addon.zip 1.3
- EventON Sync Events Addon.zip 1.2.3
- EventON Weekly View Addon.zip 1.1
- Events Calendar Registration & Booking.zip 2.5.7
- Events Schedule – WordPress Plugin.zip 2.5.9
- EventZilla – Event Calendar WordPress Plugin.zip 1.3.2
- Everest Gallery – Responsive WordPress Gallery Plugin.zip 1.0.3
- ez Form Calculator – WordPress plugin.zip 22.214.171.124
- Facebook Chat – Facebook Messenger for WordPress.zip 1.2.1
- Facebook Customer Chat – Customizable Live Chat for WordPress.zip 1.1.3
- Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin.zip 4.9.6
- Facebook Feed – WordPress Facebook Plugin.zip 1.15.0
- Facebook Live Chat for WordPress.zip 2.7
- Facebook Messenger Live Chat – Real Time.zip 1.0.3
- Facebook Page Feed Box WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.0
- Facebook Reviews – WordPress Facebook Reviews plugin.zip 1.2.5
- FacetWP – Advanced Filtering Plugin for WordPress.zip 3.8.9
- Famous – Responsive Image & Video Grid Gallery for WPBakery.zip 1.1
- Famous – Responsive Image And Video Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1
- Fanciest Author Box.zip 2.2
- Fancy Product Designer – WooCommerce WordPress.zip 4.6.7
- FAQ Revolution – WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1.1
- Fast & Custom Grid – WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0
- Fast Carousel WordPress Premium Plugin.zip 1.0
- Fast Gallery for Visual Composer WordPress Plugin.zip 3.1
- Fast Gallery Premium WordPress Plugin.zip 1.3
- Fast Media Gallery For Visual Composer.zip 1.0
- Fast Slider – Easy and Fast Slider Plugin for WordPress.zip 1.0
- Final User – WP Front-end User Profiles.zip 1.1.9
- Fitness Trainer – Training Membership Plugin.zip 1.5.6
- Flat 360° Panoramic Viewer – WordPress Plugin.zip 2.1
- Flow-Flow – WordPress Social Stream Plugin.zip 4.8.3
- Follow My Blog Post – WordPress Plugin.zip 2.0.4
- FontPress – WordPress Font Manager.zip 3.2
- FoodMenu – WP Creative Restaurant Menu Showcase WooCommerce.zip 1.16
- Form Builder – WordPress Form Builder.zip 1.5.1
- Form Themes for NEX-Forms.zip 7.5.13
- FormCraft – Premium WordPress Form Builder.zip 3.8.25
- Front-end Membership Modules.zip 1.6.9
- Frontend Publishing Pro.zip 3.11.0
- Full Page Switch With Side Menu – Addon For WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.0.9
- GetResponse for NEX-Forms.zip 126.96.36.199
- Give 2Checkout Gateway.zip 1.1.4
- Give AmeriCloud Payments Gateway.zip 1.3.4
- Give Authorize.net Gateway.zip 1.4.6
- Give Aweber.zip 1.0.4
- Give BrainTree Gateway.zip 1.2.4
- Give CCAvenue Gateway.zip 1.0.3
- Give Constant Contact.zip 1.2.5
- Give ConvertKit.zip 1.0.3
- Give Dwolla Gateway.zip 1.1.2
- Give Email Reports.zip 1.1.4
- Give Fee Recovery.zip 1.9.0
- Give Form Field Manager.zip 1.6.0
- Give Gift Aid.zip 1.2.5
- Give GoCardless Gateway.zip 1.3.6
- Give Google Analytics Donation Tracking.zip 1.2.5
- Give iATS Gateway.zip 1.0.5
- Give MailChimp.zip 1.5.0
- Give Manual Donations.zip 1.5.0
- Give Paymill Gateway.zip 1.1.1
- Give Paypal Pro Gateway.zip 1.3.0
- Give Paytm Gateway.zip 1.1.0
- Give PDF Receipts.zip 2.3.11
- Give Per Form Emails.zip 1.1
- Give Per Form Gateways.zip 1.0.2
- Give Razorpay Gateway.zip 1.4.4
- Give Recurring Donations.zip 1.12.2
- Give Stripe Gateway.zip 2.3.0
- Give Tributes.zip 1.5.8
- Give WePay Gateway.zip 1.3.1
- Give Zapier.zip 1.4.0
- Glider – Slider & Slide-set for WPBakery.zip 1.0.1
- Glider – Slideshow & Slider for Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- Global Gallery – WordPress Responsive Gallery.zip 7.052
- GMAPS for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.6
- Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables.zip 3.3.16
- Google Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce.zip 2.3.4
- Google Maps – WordPress Map Plugin.zip 2.4.2
- Google Related Keywords Generator.zip 1.1.0
- Google Street View for Elementor – Walker.zip 1.0.1
- Grammar Test WordPress Plugin.zip 1.16
- Graphist – Graphs & Charts for Elementor.zip 1.1.0
- Gravity Flow WordPress Plugin.zip 2.7.4
- Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin.zip 2.5.9
- Gravity Perks Auto Login.zip 2.2
- Gravity Perks Better User Activation.zip 1.2.1
- Gravity Perks Comment Blacklist.zip 1.3.2
- Gravity Perks Conditional Logic Dates.zip 1.1
- Gravity Perks Conditional Pricing.zip 1.3.2
- Gravity Perks Copy Cat.zip 1.4.44
- Gravity Perks Disable Entry Creation.zip 2.0
- Gravity Perks eCommerce Fields.zip 1.2.4
- Gravity Perks Email Users.zip 1.3.11
- Gravity Perks Expand Textareas.zip 1.0.4
- Gravity Perks Limit Checkboxes.zip 1.3.1
- Gravity Perks Limit Choices.zip 1.7.3
- Gravity Perks Limit Dates.zip 1.1.2
- Gravity Perks Limit Submissions.zip 1.0.1
- Gravity Perks Live Preview.zip 1.6.1
- Gravity Perks Media Library.zip 1.2.18
- Gravity Perks Multi-page Form Navigation.zip 1.1.2
- Gravity Perks Nested Forms.zip 1.0-beta-9.34
- Gravity Perks Pay Per Word.zip 1.2
- Gravity Perks PayPal One time Fee.zip 2.0.beta1.1
- Gravity Perks Placeholder.zip 1.3.7
- Gravity Perks Post Content Merge Tags.zip 1.3.1
- Gravity Perks Preview Submission.zip 1.3.4
- Gravity Perks Price Range.zip 1.2
- Gravity Perks Read Only.zip 1.9.1
- Gravity Perks Reload Form.zip 2.0.6
- Gravity Perks Terms Of Service.zip 1.4
- Gravity Perks Unique ID.zip 1.4.2
- Gravity Perks Word Count.zip 1.5
- Gravity Perks WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.5
- Grid Plus – Unlimited Grid Layout.zip 3.2
- Groups for WooCommerce.zip 1.25.0
- GutenSearch – Amazon Affiliates Products Search and Embed.zip 1.0.2
- Headinger – Customizable headings for Elementor.zip 1.0.4
- Hero – Shoutcast and Icecast Radio Player With History Plugin.zip 4.1.2
- Hero – Shoutcast Icecast Radio Player Elementor Widget.zip 2.2
- Hero Login Styler – WP Login Screen Customizer.zip 1.3.0
- Hero Maps Premium – Responsive Google Maps Plugin.zip 2.1.6
- Hero Menu – Responsive WordPress Mega Menu Plugin.zip 1.15.3
- Highlighter – Highlighted heading for Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- Horizon – Menu Bar Plugin for WordPress.zip 3.2
- Hospital & Doctor Directory.zip 1.3.1
- Hotel Listing WordPress Plugin.zip 1.3.2
- Hover Box Elementor Page Builder Addon.zip 1.0.4
- Hreflang Flags WordPress Plugin.zip 1.10
- Hreflang Manager WordPress Plugin.zip 1.12
- HT Banner for Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- HT Business Hour Widget for Elementor.zip 1.0.1
- HT Image Marker for Elementor.zip 1.0.1
- HT QR Code Generator for WordPress.zip 2.1.2
- HT Slider Pro For Elementor.zip 1.0.6
- HT Team Member For Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- HT Testimonial For Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- HTML5 Audio Player WordPress Plugin.zip 3.4
- Icon Box for Visual Composer.zip 1.5.1
- Imager – Amazing Image Tool for WordPress.zip 1.5
- Improved Product Options for WooCommerce.zip 5.0.2
- Improved Sale Badges for WooCommerce.zip 4.0.4
- Incredible Contact Form with MailChimp.zip 1.0.2
- Indeed Smart PopUp for WordPress.zip 4.8
- Infinite Ajax Scroll Woocommerce.zip 1.4
- Instagram Feed – WordPress Gallery for Instagram.zip 4.0.1
- Instagram Feed Box WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.0
- Instagram Feed Gallery – Grace for WordPress.zip 1.2.5
- Instagram Testimonials Plugin for WordPress.zip 1.4.1
- Instagram Widget – Instagram for WordPress.zip 2.2.2
- Institutions Directory WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2.9
- Intense – Shortcodes and Site Builder for WordPress.zip 2.9.5
- Interactive US Map – WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.4
- Interlinks Manager WordPress Plugin.zip 1.25
- iPages Flipbook For WordPress.zip 1.4.3
- iThemes BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin.zip 188.8.131.52
- iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 7.0.3
- JBlog Elements – Elementor & WPBakery Add-ons.zip 1.1.3
- JC WooCommerce Set Your Price.zip 0.2.5
- Jeg PayPal Paywall & Content Subscriptions System.zip 1.0.1
- JPS Ajax Post Layout – Addon For Visual Composer.zip 184.108.40.206
- Jumbo – A 3-in-1 Full-Screen Menu For WordPress.zip 3.7
- Junction – External Links Controller for WordPress.zip 1.0.3
- Justified Image Grid – Premium WordPress Gallery.zip 4.1
- Knowledge Base Helpdesk Wiki WordPress Plugin.zip 4.2.1
- Laser Loader – Stylish Progress Bar Preloader.zip 1.0.2
- Lawyer Directory WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2.6
- LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin.zip 6.10.0
- League Table WordPress Plugin.zip 2.09
- LearnDash LMS 2Checkout Integration Addon.zip 1.1.1
- LearnDash LMS bbPress Integration Addon.zip 2.1.1
- LearnDash LMS Course Access Manager Addon.zip 1.0
- LearnDash LMS Course Grid Addon.zip 1.7.0
- LearnDash LMS EDD Integration Addon.zip 1.2.0
- LearnDash LMS Event Espresso Integration Addon.zip 1.0.2
- LearnDash LMS Gravity Forms Integration Addon.zip 2.1.1
- LearnDash LMS iThemes Exchange Integration Addon.zip 1.1
- LearnDash LMS JigoShop Integration Addon.zip 1.1
- LearnDash LMS MemberPress Addon.zip 2.2.0
- LearnDash LMS Notifications Addon.zip 1.5.2
- LearnDash LMS PaidMembershipsPro Integration Addon.zip 1.3.1
- LearnDash LMS ProPanel Addon.zip 220.127.116.11
- LearnDash LMS Stripe Integration Addon.zip 1.8.0
- LearnDash LMS WooCommerce Integration Addon.zip 1.9.2
- LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin.zip 18.104.22.168
- LearnDash LMS Zapier Integration Addon.zip 2.1.0
- Let’s Review WordPress Plugin With Affiliate Options.zip 3.2.0
- Live Chat Unlimited.zip 2.9.5
- Live Events WordPress Plugin.zip 1.25
- Live News – Real Time News Ticker.zip 2.14
- Live Product Editor for WooCommerce.zip 4.5.1
- Logger – Changelog & Custom List for Elementor.zip 1.0.5
- Login Lightbox WordPress.zip 1.00
- Login Ninja WordPress Plugin.zip 1.65
- Logo Showcase – WordPress Logo Plugin.zip 1.1.1
- Logos Showcase – Multi-Use Responsive WP Plugin.zip 2.1
- Lottier – Lottie Animated Images for Divi Builder.zip 1.0.0
- Lottier – Lottie Animated Images for WPBakery.zip 1.0.3
- Lottier – Lottie Animated Images for Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- MailChimp for NEX-Forms.zip 22.214.171.124
- MailChimper PRO – WordPress MailChimp Signup Form Plugin.zip 126.96.36.199
- MailPoet for NEX-Forms.zip 7.5.1
- Mailster – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress.zip 2.4.17
- Mailster for NEX-Forms.zip 7.5.1
- MainWP Article Uploader Extension.zip 188.8.131.52
- MainWP Boilerplate Extension.zip 184.108.40.206
- MainWP Branding Extension.zip 220.127.116.11
- MainWP Broken Links Checker Extension.zip 4.0
- MainWP Buddy Extension.zip 4.0
- MainWP Bulk Settings Manager Extension.zip 18.104.22.168
- MainWP Client Reports Extension.zip 4.0.8
- MainWP Clone Extension.zip 4.0.1
- MainWP Code Snippets Extension.zip 4.0.1
- MainWP Comments Extension.zip 4.0.3
- MainWP Custom Post Types Extension.zip 4.0.2
- MainWP Favorites Extension.zip 4.0.5
- MainWP File Uploader Extension.zip 4.0.1
- MainWP Google Analytics Extension.zip 22.214.171.124
- MainWP iThemes Security Extension.zip 4.0.4
- MainWP Links Manager Extension.zip 2.1
- MainWP Page Speed Extension.zip 4.0.1
- MainWP Piwik Extension.zip 4.3
- MainWP Post Dripper Extension.zip 4.0
- MainWP Post Plus Extension.zip 126.96.36.199
- MainWP Rocket Extension.zip 4.0.2
- MainWP Spinner Extension.zip 4.0.1
- MainWP Team Control Extension.zip 188.8.131.52
- MainWP Url Extractor Extension.zip 184.108.40.206
- MainWP WooCommerce Status Extension.zip 4.0.6
- MainWP Wordfence Extension.zip 4.0.4
- MainWP WordPress SEO Extension.zip 4.0
- Mapplic – Custom Interactive Map WordPress Plugin.zip 6.0.2
- Masker – Clipping Mask for Elementor.zip 1.1.1
- Massive Addons for Visual Composer.zip 2.4.8
- Master Slider – WordPress Responsive Touch Slider.zip 3.4.5
- Material WP – Material Design Dashboard Theme.zip 1.0.6
- Materil – WordPress Material Design Admin Theme.zip 3.0
- Media Grid WordPress Responsive Portfolio Plugin.zip 6.492
- Media Manager for UserPro.zip 3.8
- Mega Main Menu – WordPress Menu Plugin.zip 2.2.0
- Mega Posts and Custom Posts Display WP Plugin.zip 1.1
- Mega Posts Display for Visual Composer.zip 1.0
- Mobi – Mobile First WordPress Responsive Navigation Menu Plugin.zip 3.0
- Mobile Smart Pro – mobile switcher, mobile-specific content, menus.zip 1.4
- Modal Login Register Forgotten WordPress Plugin.zip 2.0.5
- Modal Popup box Elementor Addon.zip 1.0
- Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer.zip 1.4.8
- Modal Survey – WordPress Poll, Survey & Quiz Plugin.zip 220.127.116.11.4
- Morph – Flyout Mobile Menu for WordPress.zip 2.3
- Morphy Buttons – Visual Composer Addon.zip 1.4.0
- Motionger – Animated Heading for Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- Multi Scroll – Split Slider for Visual Composer.zip 1.0.3
- Multi-Thumbs for WordPress.zip 1.2.6
- Multimedia Responsive Carousel – WordPress Plugin.zip 2.1
- Multipurpose Before After Slider.zip 2.7.4
- Multiverso – Advanced File Sharing Plugin.zip 2.6
- Musik – WordPress Admin Theme.zip 3.0
- Navi: Fullscreen WordPress Menu.zip 1.7
- Nest – Flyout Sliding Panels for WordPress.zip 2.2
- Newscodes – News, Magazine and Blog Elements for WordPress.zip 2.3.2
- Newscodes – WooCommerce Products Extension.zip 1.1.0
- NEX-Forms – Form to Post/Page Add-on.zip 18.104.22.168
- NEX-Forms Lite – WordPress Form Builder Plugin.zip 7.5.13
- Next Post Fly Box For WordPress.zip 3.5
- Ninja Kick – WordPress Contact Form Plugin.zip 3.5.8
- Noo Timetable – Responsive Calendar & Auto Sync WordPress Plugin.zip 22.214.171.124
- Nutrition Facts Label Creator WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2.0
- OceanWP Elementor Widgets Addon.zip 1.3.0
- OceanWP Footer Callout Addon.zip 1.1.0
- OceanWP Full Screen Addon.zip 1.0.7
- OceanWP Hooks Addon.zip 1.1.4
- OceanWP Instagram Addon.zip 1.0.5
- OceanWP Portfolio Addon.zip 1.3.0
- OceanWP Pro Demos Addon.zip 1.1.8
- OceanWP Side Panel Addon.zip 1.1.0
- OceanWP Sticky Footer Addon.zip 1.1.0
- OceanWP Sticky Header Addon.zip 1.2.0
- OceanWP White Label Addon.zip 1.0.6
- OceanWP Woo Popup Addon.zip 1.0.8
- One Click – WordPress Speed & Performance Optimization.zip 2.0.4
- OptIn Ninja – Ultimate Squeeze Page Generator.zip 2.35
- Out-of-the-Box – Dropbox plugin for WordPress.zip 1.18.1
- Page Loading Progress Bar for WordPress – Laser.zip 1.0.1
- PageLoader – Loading Screen and Progress Bar for WordPress.zip 4.3
- Parallax Engine – Addon For WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.0.5
- Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin.zip 1.4
- PayPal Button – PayPal plugin for WordPress.zip 1.2.0
- PayPal for NEX-Forms.zip 126.96.36.199
- PayPal Pro for NEX-Forms.zip 188.8.131.52
- PDF Creator for NEX-Forms.zip 184.108.40.206
- PDF Embed – WordPress PDF Viewer plugin.zip 1.1.1
- PDF To FlipBook Extension.zip 3.1
- Photographer Directory – WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1.0
- Pinterest Feed – WordPress Pinterest plugin.zip 1.2.0
- Pinterest To WordPress Plugin.zip 1.1.2
- PixGridder Pro Page Grid Composer for WordPress.zip 3.3.4
- Poller Master – Ultimate WP Polling System.zip 1.3
- Popping Content for WordPress.zip 1.19
- Popping Sidebars and Widgets for WordPress.zip 2.16
- Popup Maker – WordPress Popup Plugin.zip 1.1.0
- Popup Plugin For WordPress – ConvertPlus.zip 3.5.17
- Portfolio Gallery – WordPress Portfolio.zip 1.1.3
- Portfolio Manager Pro – WordPress Responsive Portfolio & Gallery.zip 3.2
- Post Custom Templates Pro – WordPress plugin.zip 1.11
- Post Navigation Preview WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0
- PowerPack Beaver Builder Addon.zip 2.17.1
- Premium Age Verification / Restriction for WordPress.zip 1.8.4
- Premium SEO Pack – WordPress Plugin.zip 3.3.1
- Private Messages for UserPro.zip 4.9.2
- PrivateContent – Mail Actions add-on.zip 1.71
- PrivateContent – Multilevel Content Plugin.zip 7.32
- PrivateContent – Premium Plans add-on.zip 1.24
- Pro Box Layout for Visual Composer.zip 2.1
- Pro Bulk Watermark Plugin for WordPress.zip 2.0
- Pro Slider & Carousel Layout for Visual Composer.zip 2.0
- Product Countdown WordPress Plugin.zip 4.2.4
- Product Loops for WooCommerce.zip 1.6.2
- Product Options for WooCommerce – WP Plugin.zip 6.8
- Progress Loader — WordPress Site Preloader.zip 1.0.2
- Progress Map WordPress Plugin.zip 5.6.4
- Questionar – FAQ Accordions for Elementor.zip 1.1.0
- Quform – WordPress Form Builder.zip 2.13.1
- Radio Player Shoutcast & Icecast WordPress Plugin.zip 4.3.1
- RANGES – Video Player With Multiple Start and End Points.zip 1.2
- Ranking Tables – Modal Survey Add-on.zip 1.0.3
- Reading Time – Reading Progress Bar for WordPress.zip 1.2.1
- Real 3D FlipBook WordPress Plugin.zip 3.18
- Real Estate Pro – WordPress Plugin.zip 1.9.7
- ReBar – Reading Progress Bar for WordPress Website.zip 2.0.3
- Responsive FlipBook Plugin.zip 2.4.6
- Responsive HTML5 Audio Player PRO WordPress Plugin.zip 3.3
- Responsive Styled Google Maps – WordPress Plugin.zip 5.0
- Responsive Zoom In/Out Slider WordPress Plugin.zip 5.1
- Restrict Content Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 3.5.10
- Revolution Lightbox WordPress Plugin.zip 2.0
- Revolution Multimedia Gallery WordPress Plugin.zip 2.0
- Revolution Video Player With Bottom Playlist.zip 2.5
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Active Campaign Addon.zip 1.9
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Agile CRM Addon.zip 1.4
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Authorize.net Addon.zip 2.11
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms AWeber Addon.zip 2.11
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Batchbook Addon.zip 1.3
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Breeze Addon.zip 1.5
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Campaign Monitor Addon.zip 3.9
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Campfire Addon.zip 1.2.2
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Capsule CRM Addon.zip 1.6
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms CleverReach Addon.zip 1.7
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Coupons Addon.zip 3.0
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Dropbox Addon.zip 2.9
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Emma Addon.zip 1.5
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Freshbooks Addon.zip 2.8
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms GetResponse Addon.zip 1.6
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Help Scout Addon.zip 2.0
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Highrise Addon.zip 1.3
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms HipChat Addon.zip 1.2
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms iContact Addon.zip 1.5
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Addon.zip 1.4
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Mailchimp Addon.zip 4.9
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Partial Entries Addon.zip 1.6.1
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Paypal Payments Pro Addon.zip 2.7
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Paypal Payments Standard Addon.zip 3.4
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Paypal Pro Addon.zip 2.6.1
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Polls Addon.zip 3.8.1
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Quiz Addon.zip 3.7.2
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Signature Addon.zip 4.0.3
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Slack Addon.zip 2.0
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Stripe Addon.zip 4.1
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Survey Addon.zip 3.7
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Trello Addon.zip 2.0
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Twilio Addon.zip 2.8
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms User Registration Addon.zip 4.8.4
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Zapier Addon.zip 4.1.1
- Rocket Genius Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Addon.zip 1.13.1
- Roundabout – WordPress Carousel Slider Plugin.zip 1.2
- Save & Share Cart for WooCommerce.zip 2.17
- SB Multilingual Responsive Google Map with Styles.zip 1.6
- Schema Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 2.6.3
- Search & Filter Pro – The Ultimate WordPress Filter Plugin.zip 2.3.4
- Search Bar Ads – WooCommerce Plugin.zip 1.0.0
- SearchAzon – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Auto Search Plugin.zip 1.4
- SearchWP WordPress Plugin.zip 4.1.21
- Sensei LMS BadgeOS.zip 1.1
- Sensei LMS Content Drip.zip 2.0.2
- Sensei LMS WordPress Plugin.zip 2.0.1
- Share, Print and PDF Products for WooCommerce.zip 2.6.1
- ShareBang – Ultimate Social Share Buttons for WordPress.zip 1.4
- Shipping Details Plugin for WooCommerce.zip 1.7.9
- Shortcodelic – WordPress Plugin Bundle.zip 2.5.1
- SHOUT – HTML5 Radio Player With Ads Plugin.zip 3.2
- Sidebar & Widget Manager for WordPress.zip 4.0
- Simple Text Rotator WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2
- Single Export – Modal Survey Add-on.zip 1.0.6
- Site Content Navigator For WordPress.zip 1.2
- Slider – Image Slider WordPress.zip 1.1.0
- Slider Pro – Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin.zip 4.5.0
- Sliper – Full-screen Slider for Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- Smart Before After Viewer.zip 1.4.5
- Smart Market Widgets WordPress Plugin.zip 4.2
- Smart Navigation Widgets.zip 2.5.3
- Smart One Page Navigation – Addon For WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.3.3
- Smart Post Lists Widget for WordPress.zip 2.12
- SmartADV – Tooltips, Banners and Popups for WP.zip 1.0
- Smooth Scroll for WordPress.zip 2.0.2
- Smoother – Smooth Scrolling for WordPress.zip 2.0.2
- SNIP – Structured Data Plugin for WordPress.zip 2.22.4
- Soccer Engine WordPress Plugin.zip 1.18
- Social Commerce – WooCommerce Facebook Tab.zip 1.5.1
- Social Gallery WordPress Photo Viewer Plugin.zip 5.0.1
- Social Share for Elementor WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0
- Social Wall Addon for UserPro.zip 4.3
- Soflyy WP All Export Pro Premium.zip 1.6.7
- Soflyy WP All Import Pro Advanced Custom Fields Addon.zip 3.3.2
- Soflyy WP All Import Pro Link Cloaking Addon.zip 1.1.5
- Soflyy WP All Import Pro Premium.zip 4.6.9
- Soflyy WP All Import Pro User Import Addon.zip 1.1.6
- Soflyy WP All Import Pro WooCommerce Addon.zip 3.2.7
- Speedy Gallery Addons for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.0
- Split Post – WordPress Post Ajax Pagination Plugin.zip 1.0.6
- SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs.zip 2.3.0
- Stellar – Star Rating plugin for WordPress.zip 2.1.5
- Sticky Full Width Radio Player WordPress Plugin.zip 3.2
- Sticky Header on Scroll for WordPress.zip 1.3
- Sticky HTML5 Music Player WordPress Plugin.zip 2.6
- Stock Market Widgets for WordPress.zip 1.0.9
- Storage for Contact Form 7.zip 2.1.0
- Storefront WooCommerce Customiser.zip 1.9.2
- Styler – Icons Fonts and CSS Generator for WP.zip 1.5
- Super Forms – Calculator Add-on.zip 2.2.1
- Super Forms – CSV Attachment Add-on.zip 1.3.1
- Super Forms – Drag & Drop Form Builder.zip 4.9.710
- Super Forms – E-mail & Appointment Reminders.zip 1.1.1
- Super Forms – Email Templates Add-on.zip 1.1.2
- Super Forms – Front-end Posting Add-on.zip 1.5.1
- Super Forms – Front-end Register & Login Add-on.zip 1.8.7
- Super Forms – MailChimp Add-on.zip 1.5.9
- Super Forms – Mailster Add-on.zip 1.2.1
- Super Forms – Password Protect & User Lockout.zip 1.2.1
- Super Forms – Popups Add-on.zip 1.5.4
- Super Forms – Signature Add-on.zip 1.6.2
- Super Forms – WooCommerce Checkout Add-on.zip 1.7.3
- Super Forms – Zapier Add-on.zip 1.2.1
- Super Interactive Maps for WordPress.zip 2.2
- Super Logos Showcase for WordPress.zip 2.5
- Super Product Variation Swatches for WooCommerce.zip 2.0
- Super Selection Form Field for NEX-Forms.zip 220.127.116.11
- Super Store Finder for WordPress.zip 6.5
- Superfly – Responsive WordPress Menu Plugin.zip 5.0.14
- SurvForm – Survey Form Builder Plugin For WordPress.zip 1.0.7
- Swift Box – WordPress Contents Slider and Viewer.zip 2.3.5
- Synopter – Weather for Elementor.zip 1.0.1
- Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce By Bolderelements.zip 4.2.1
- TabWoo – Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce.zip 1.0.9
- Tactile – WordPress Mobile Menu.zip 2.1
- TapTap – A Super Customizable WordPress Mobile Menu.zip 5.4
- Tax Display by Country for WooCommerce.zip 18.104.22.168028
- Team Builder – Meet The Team WordPress Plugin.zip 1.5.7
- Team Showcase – WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.4
- TeamPress – Team Showcase plugin.zip 1.4.7
- Teamvision – Team Addons for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.0
- Telegram Chat for WordPress.zip 1.1.0
- Templatica – Visual Composer Templates Manager.zip 1.3
- Testimonials Showcase – WordPress Plugin.zip 22.214.171.124
- Testimonials Slider – WordPress Testimonials Plugin.zip 1.6.1
- TF Tabs widget for Elementor.zip 1.0.1
- TfCarousel – Carousel Anything For Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- TfPost – Post widget Addons for Elementor.zip 1.0.2
- TfTeam – Team Member widget For Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- The Events Calendar Community Events.zip 4.8.7
- The Events Calendar Community Tickets.zip 4.8.5
- The Events Calendar Event Tickets Plus.zip 5.2.7
- The Events Calendar Eventbrite Tickets.zip 4.6.8
- The Events Calendar Facebook Events.zip 4.2
- The Events Calendar Filter Bar.zip 5.1.4
- The Events Calendar PRO WordPress Plugin.zip 5.8.1
- The Loading Bar WordPress Plugin.zip 1.6
- The Parallaxer WP – Parallax Effects on Content.zip 3.14
- The Team Pro – Team Showcase WordPress Plugin.zip 1.10.2
- Themify Builder AB Image Addon.zip 2.0.4
- Themify Builder Audio Addon.zip 2.0.3
- Themify Builder Bar Chart Addon.zip 2.0.1
- Themify Builder BG Video Slider Addon.zip 2.0.3
- Themify Builder Button Pro Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Themify Builder Contact Addon.zip 2.0.8
- Themify Builder Content Restriction Addon.zip 2.0.0
- Themify Builder Countdown Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Themify Builder Counter Addon.zip 2.0.1
- Themify Builder FitText Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Themify Builder Image Pro Addon.zip 2.0.6
- Themify Builder Infinite Background Addon.zip 2.0.1
- Themify Builder Infinite Posts Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Themify Builder Maps Pro Addon.zip 2.0.2
- Themify Builder Pointers Addon.zip 2.0.4
- Themify Builder Pricing Table Addon.zip 2.0.1
- Themify Builder Progress Bar Addon.zip 2.0.1
- Themify Builder Slider Pro Addon.zip 2.0.9
- Themify Builder Tiles Addon.zip 2.0.6
- Themify Builder Timeline Addon.zip 2.0.1
- Themify Builder Typewriter Addon.zip 2.0.3
- Themify Builder WooCommerce Addon.zip 2.0.7
- Themify Builder WordPress Plugin.zip 5.1.2
- Themify Post Type Builder Extra Fields Addon.zip 1.5.2
- Themify Post Type Builder Map View Addon.zip 1.2.7
- Themify Post Type Builder Relation Addon.zip 1.2.3
- Themify Post Type Builder Search Addon.zip 1.3.5
- Themify Post Type Builder Submissions Addon.zip 1.4.7
- Themify Post Type Builder WordPress Plugin.zip 1.7.0
- Thrive Quiz Builder.zip 2.8
- Thrive Themes Clever Widgets.zip 2.3
- Thrive Themes Headline Optimizer.zip 1.7
- Thrive Themes Leads.zip 2.8
- Thrive Themes Ovation.zip 2.8
- Thrive Themes Ultimatum.zip 2.8
- Thrive Visual Editor / Architect.zip 3.0
- Tickets for WooCommerce.zip 3.12.1
- Timetable Responsive Schedule For WordPress.zip 6.6
- Tiny Portfolio Widget For Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- Toggle Collapse Section Elementor Addon.zip 1.0.4
- Top Sliding Bar WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2.7
- Total Donations For WordPress.zip 2.0.5
- Total Recipe Generator – Elementor addon.zip 2.7.0
- Total Recipe Generator for WPBakery Page Builder.zip 2.3.2
- TotalPoll Pro – Responsive WordPress Poll Plugin.zip 4.5.0
- Touchy – WordPress Mobile Menu Plugin.zip 4.4
- Trustify – WordPress Fake Social Evidence.zip 2.1
- Twitter Feed – WordPress Twitter Plugin.zip 1.5.0
- Twitter Plus WordPress Plugin.zip 2.63
- UberChart – WordPress Chart Plugin.zip 1.22
- UberGrid – Responsive Grid Builder For WordPress.zip 126.96.36.199
- UberSlider Layer Slider WordPress Plugin.zip 188.8.131.52
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.zip 3.19.9
- Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 6.9
- Ultimate Layouts Responsive Grid – Addon For Visual Composer.zip 2.3.0
- Ultimate Member bbPress.zip 2.1.0
- Ultimate Member Followers.zip 2.2.4
- Ultimate Member Friends.zip 2.2.2
- Ultimate Member Groups.zip 2.2.6
- Ultimate Member Instagram.zip 2.0.6
- Ultimate Member MailChimp.zip 2.2.9
- Ultimate Member myCRED.zip 2.2.1
- Ultimate Member Notices.zip 2.0.9
- Ultimate Member Profile Completeness.zip 2.2.1
- Ultimate Member Realtime Notifications.zip 2.2.0
- Ultimate Member Social Activity.zip 2.2.5
- Ultimate Member Social login.zip 2.3.10
- Ultimate Member User Reviews.zip 2.2.0
- Ultimate Member User Tags.zip 2.1.8
- Ultimate Member Verified Users.zip 2.1.1
- Ultimate Member WooCommerce.zip 2.2.6
- Ultimate Post Review WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0.1
- Ultimate Roadmap Timeline – Responsive WordPress Timeline plugin.zip 1.0.1
- Ultimate Social Deux.zip 6.0.7
- Ultimate WooCommerce Brands Plugin.zip 1.8
- Ultimate WooCommerce CloudZoom for Product Images.zip 1.0
- Ultimate WooCommerce Expandable Categories.zip 1.0
- Ultimate WordPress Preloader – 99 CSS3 Preloaders.zip 1.1
- Ultra Portfolio WordPress Plugin.zip 6.1
- UnGrabber – Content Protection for WordPress.zip 3.0.3
- Uni CPO – WooCommerce Options and Price Calculation Formulas.zip 3.1.8
- Universal Video Player – WordPress Plugin.zip 3.6
- Unlimited Pop-Ups WordPress Plugin.zip 1.5.1
- Unlimited Timeline Responsive WordPress plugin.zip 1.4
- Unsplash – Import Free High-Resolution Images into WordPress.zip 1.0.0
- Updater Plus WordPress Plugin.zip 1.45
- Use Your Drive – Google Drive Plugin for WordPress.zip 1.11.10
- User Extra Fields WordPress Plugin.zip 15.4
- User Rating / Review Add on for UserPro.zip 3.8.2
- User Signup for Arforms.zip 1.6
- UserPro – User Profiles With Social Login.zip 4.9.39
- UserPro Dashboard.zip 3.6.2
- UserPro Shortcode Elements for Visual Composer.zip 1.1.3
- VC One Page Builder – Addons for Visual Composer.zip 1.4
- Vertical Ultimate Grid Pro WordPress Plugin.zip 1.0
- Video & Parallax Backgrounds For Visual Composer.zip 4.8
- Video Advertising – Addon For WPBakery Page Builder.zip 1.0.9
- Video Gallery WordPress Plugin /w YouTube, Vimeo.zip 11.721
- Video Player & FullScreen Video Background – WP Plugin.zip 1.9.8
- Videor – Video Clipping Mask for Elementor.zip 1.0.3
- Vimeo Gallery – WordPress Vimeo plugin.zip 1.1.0
- Viral WooCommerce Plugin – BuyForMe.zip 4.1.1
- Vision Interactive – Image Map Builder for WordPress.zip 1.4.4
- Visual Composer – Post Grid List Layout With Carousel.zip 1.5
- Visual Composer – Sortable Grid & TaxonomyFilter.zip 3.1.0
- Visual Composer – Woocommerce Grid with Carousel.zip 1.0
- Visual Composer Addon – Chameleon Audio Player.zip 1.5
- Visual Composer Addon – CountDown Timer PRO.zip 2.1
- Visual Composer Addon – HTML5 Audio Player PRO.zip 3.2
- Visual Composer Addon – Logos Showcase Pro.zip 2.0
- Visual Composer Addon – Multimedia Carousel.zip 1.8
- Visual Composer Addon : MemberPlayer HTML5 Video.zip 1.13.3
- Visual Composer Autoresponder Addon.zip 1.0.4
- Visual Composer Background Sliders.zip 1.2
- Visual Composer Extensions Addon.zip 5.3.2
- Visual Composer Mega Pack – Addons and Templates.zip 1.2
- Visual Composer Page Intro.zip 1.1
- Visual Composer Ultimate Pricing Tables Add-on.zip 1.6
- Visual Composer Undo/Redo Buttons.zip 1.2.5
- W8 Contact Form – WordPress Contact Form Plugin.zip 1.5.7
- Warranties and Returns for WooCommerce.zip 5.2.1
- WC Builder Pro – WooCommerce Page Builder for WPBakery.zip 2.0.0
- WC Vendors Pro.zip 1.7.8
- Weather Forecast – WordPress Weather Plugin.zip 1.3.0
- Weather WordPress Shortcode & Widget Simple Weather Plugin.zip 4.2.3
- Web Tracker for WordPress.zip 1.2.1
- WhatsApp Chat – WordPress WhatsApp Chat.zip 1.2.0
- White Label Branding for WordPress.zip 184.108.40.206266
- Widget and Sidebar Customizer for WordPress.zip 2.0.2
- Widget Manager – WordPress Widgets Management System.zip 1.0.2
- Widget Ninja WordPress Plugin.zip 1.60
- Wonder Grid – WordPress Portfolio Plugin.zip 1.0.0
- Woo Gift – Advanced Woocommerce Gift Plugin.zip 4.7
- Woo Sale Revolution – Flash Sale Dynamic Discounts.zip 3.1
- Woo XML Facebook Products.zip 1.0
- WooCommerce 2Checkout Inline Checkout.zip 1.1.15
- WooCommerce 2Checkout Payment Gateway.zip 1.5.1
- WooCommerce 360 Image.zip 1.1.21
- WooCommerce Account Funds.zip 2.5.2
- WooCommerce Additional Variation Images.zip 1.9.0
- WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields.zip 1.15.1
- WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit.zip 220.127.116.11
- WooCommerce Advanced Notifications.zip 1.2.32
- WooCommerce Advanced Product Labels.zip 1.1.8
- WooCommerce Advanced Quantity.zip 2.4.2
- WooCommerce AfterShip WordPress Plugin.zip 8.5
- WooCommerce Ajax Layered Navigation.zip 1.6.0
- WooCommerce Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway.zip 3.0
- WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage.zip 2.1.22
- WooCommerce Ambassador Affiliate Program Integration.zip 1.1.5
- Woocommerce Anti-Fraud.zip 3.7
- WooCommerce API Manager.zip 2.3.10
- WooCommerce Aramex.zip 1.0.10
- WooCommerce Attach Me WordPress Plugin.zip 21.4
- WooCommerce Attribute Images & Variation Swatches.zip 1.2.4
- WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Method.zip 2.4.28
- WooCommerce Authorize.Net AIM Gateway.zip 3.14.6
- WooCommerce Authorize.Net CIM Payment Gateway.zip 3.6.2
- WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Payment Gateway.zip 1.8.1
- Woocommerce Authorize.Net Reporting.zip 1.12.0
- WooCommerce Availability Notifications.zip 1.3.1
- WooCommerce Availability Scheduler.zip 11.7
- WooCommerce Aweber Newsletter Subscription.zip 3.4.0
- WooCommerce B2B Quick Order.zip 1.4.1
- WooCommerce Beanstream Payment Gateway.zip 2.6.0
- WooCommerce Bluepay Payment Gateway.zip 1.1.8
- WooCommerce Bookings.zip 1.15.43
- WooCommerce Box Office.zip 1.1.35
- WooCommerce Braintree.zip 3.3.3
- WooCommerce Branding.zip 1.0.30
- WooCommerce Brands.zip 1.6.25
- WooCommerce Brands By Proword.zip 4.4.3
- WooCommerce Bulk Download.zip 1.2.13
- Woocommerce Bulk Edit Variable Products & Prices.zip 2.7
- WooCommerce Bulk Product Editor.zip 2.7
- WooCommerce Bulk Stock Management.zip 2.2.31
- WooCommerce Bulk Variation Forms.zip 1.6.8
- Woocommerce Canada Post Shipping Method.zip 2.5.19
- WooCommerce CardStream / Charity Clear.zip 2.2.2
- WooCommerce Cart – WooCart Pro.zip 2.5.1
- WooCommerce Cart Add-ons.zip 2.1.0
- WooCommerce Cart Notices.zip 1.13.2
- WooCommerce Cart Reports.zip 1.2.10
- WooCommerce Catalog Mode.zip 2.0.1
- WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options.zip 3.2.16
- WooCommerce Category Accordion.zip 2.0
- WooCommerce Chained Products.zip 2.9.9
- WooCommerce Chase Paymentech Payment Gateway.zip 1.16.0
- WooCommerce Cheapest & Most Expensive Product Promotions.zip 3.3
- Woocommerce Checkout Add-Ons.zip 2.5.5
- WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor.zip 1.6.2
- WooCommerce Checkout Fields & Fees.zip 8.6
- WooCommerce Cloud Zoom.zip 2.0.17
- WooCommerce Compare Products.zip 1.5.8
- Woocommerce Compare Products Pro.zip 2.2.1
- WooCommerce Composite Products.zip 8.2.0
- WooCommerce Conditional Content.zip 2.1.6
- WooCommerce Conditional Product Fields at Checkout.zip 5.3
- WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments.zip 1.9.5
- WooCommerce Constant Contact Integration.zip 1.12.0
- WooCommerce Continue Shopping Link.zip 3.1
- WooCommerce Cost Of Goods.zip 2.10.0
- WooCommerce Coupon Campaigns.zip 1.1.17
- WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget.zip 1.6.25
- WooCommerce Custom Fields.zip 2.3.4
- WooCommerce Custom My Account Pages.zip 1.0.13
- WooCommerce Customer History.zip 1.2.1
- Woocommerce Customer/Order XML Export Suite.zip 2.6.3
- WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite.zip 3.10.2
- WooCommerce Customers Manager.zip 26.7
- WooCommerce Dashboard Widgets Stats.zip 5.6
- WooCommerce Delivery Slots.zip 1.7.6
- Woocommerce Delivery Time Picker for Shipping.zip 3.0
- WooCommerce Deposits.zip 1.5.7
- WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping.zip 1.0.27
- WooCommerce Drip.zip 1.2.25
- WooCommerce Dwolla Payment Gateway.zip 1.7.0
- Woocommerce Dynamic Cart Notices.zip 1.0.9
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing.zip 3.1.26
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.zip 2.3.9
- WooCommerce E-Commerce Bundle Rate Shipping.zip 2.0.4
- Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor.zip 1.7.0
- WooCommerce eBay Affiliates – WordPress Plugin.zip 1.2
- WooCommerce Elavon VM Payment Gateway.zip 2.11.2
- WooCommerce Email Attachments.zip 3.1.0
- WooCommerce Email Customizer.zip 1.3.0
- WooCommerce Eu Vat & B2B.zip 11.1
- WooCommerce EU VAT Number.zip 2.4.1
- WooCommerce eWAY Payment Gateway.zip 3.2.2
- Woocommerce Export Products to XLS.zip 0.6.0
- WooCommerce Extra Product Options.zip 18.104.22.168
- Woocommerce Facebook Tab.zip 1.2.0
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Method.zip 3.4.36
- WooCommerce File Approval Plugin.zip 5.2
- WooCommerce FirstData Payment Gateway.zip 4.9.0
- WooCommerce Flat Rate Box Shipping.zip 2.0.16
- WooCommerce Fly to Cart Effect + Ajax add to cart.zip 1.2.0
- WooCommerce Follow Ups Email.zip 4.9.15
- WooCommerce Force Sells.zip 1.1.29
- Woocommerce Free Gift Coupons.zip 3.2.0
- WooCommerce FreshBooks.zip 3.14.1
- WooCommerce Freshdesk.zip 1.1.27
- WooCommerce German Market.zip 3.10.4
- WooCommerce Give Products.zip 1.1.13
- WooCommerce GoCardless Payment Gateway.zip 2.4.14
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro.zip 1.10.0
- WooCommerce Google Product Feed.zip 10.1.4
- WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons.zip 3.3.20
- WooCommerce Group Buy and Deals – Groupon Clone for Woocommerce.zip 1.1.9
- WooCommerce Group Coupons.zip 1.21.0
- Woocommerce Group Pricing.zip 3.3.1
- WooCommerce Help Scout.zip 2.9.2
- WooCommerce Instagram.zip 3.5.1
- WooCommerce integration for UserPro.zip 1.7
- WooCommerce InterFax Integration.zip 1.1.4
- WooCommerce Intuit Payments/QBMS Gateway.zip 3.0.0
- WooCommerce Ipay88 Gateway.zip 1.3.2
- WooCommerce jPlayer Product Sampler.zip 1.4.1
- WooCommerce KISSMetrics.zip 1.16.0
- WooCommerce Klarna Payment Gateway.zip 2.5.13
- WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Integration.zip 2.0.0
- Woocommerce Limit Order.zip 2.6
- Woocommerce Local Pickup Plus.zip 2.9.7
- WooCommerce Lucky Draw – WordPress Prizes.zip 1.1.23
- WooCommerce Mad Mimi Email Marketing.zip 1.2.1
- Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount.zip 3.7
- WooCommerce MailChimp Integration.zip 1.0.4
- WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator.zip 3.19.2
- WooCommerce Memberships.zip 1.22.4
- WooCommerce Min Max Quantities.zip 2.4.24
- Woocommerce Minimum Advertised Price.zip 1.8.0
- Woocommerce Mix n Match Products.zip 1.11.2
- WooCommerce Mixpanel.zip 1.17.0
- WooCommerce Mollie Payment Gateway.zip 2.15.2
- WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway.zip 2.17.1
- WooCommerce MSRP Pricing.zip 3.4.0
- WooCommerce Multiple Currencies.zip 5.3
- WooCommerce Multiple Customer Addresses.zip 19.0
- WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout Wizard.zip 3.7.1
- WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post.zip 1.4.4
- WooCommerce Name Your Price.zip 3.3.1
- WooCommerce Nested Category Layout.zip 1.17.2
- WooCommerce New Zealand Post.zip 2.1.1
- WooCommerce Newsletter Subscription.zip 3.3.2
- WooCommerce Nochex UK Gateway.zip 1.1.0
- WooCommerce Ogone Payment Gateway.zip 1.13.0
- WooCommerce One Page Checkout.zip 1.7.12
- WooCommerce Order Approval.zip 5.7
- WooCommerce Order Barcodes.zip 1.3.24
- WooCommerce Order Delivery.zip 1.9.1
- WooCommerce Order Details.zip 2.9
- WooCommerce Order SMS Notification.zip 1.9
- WooCommerce Order Status Change Notifier.zip 1.1.0
- WooCommerce Order Status Control.zip 1.14.0
- WooCommerce Order Status Manager.zip 1.13.2
- WooCommerce Order/Customer CSV Export.zip 5.3.2
- WooCommerce Orders & Customers Exporter.zip 4.6
- WooCommerce Out of Stock! Manager.zip 4.6
- WooCommerce PagSeguro Payment Gateway.zip 1.3.7
- WooCommerce Paygate Payment Gateway.zip 1.4.3
- WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees.zip 3.2.3
- WooCommerce Paymill Gateway.zip 3.3.0
- Woocommerce PayPal Adaptive Payments.zip 1.1.11
- WooCommerce PayPal Advanced.zip 1.24.12
- WooCommerce PayPal Digital Goods Gateway.zip 3.2.2
- WooCommerce PayPal Express.zip 3.7.2
- WooCommerce PayPal Pro.zip 4.5.1
- WooCommerce Payson Form.zip 1.7.4
- WooCommerce Paytrail Payment Gateway.zip 2.8.0
- WooCommerce PayU India Payment Gateway.zip 1.8.2
- WooCommerce PayU Payment Gateway.zip 2.4.1
- WooCommerce Payza Payment Gateway.zip 1.3.4
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices.zip 4.14.2
- WooCommerce PDF Product Vouchers.zip 3.9.5
- WooCommerce PDF Watermark.zip 1.3.0
- WooCommerce Per Product Shipping.zip 2.3.14
- WooCommerce Photography.zip 1.0.29
- WooCommerce PickingPal.zip 1.3.0
- WooCommerce Pin Payments Payment Gateway.zip 1.8.6
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards.zip 1.7.0
- WooCommerce Postcode/Address Validation.zip 2.8.0
- WooCommerce PostNL Shipping Method.zip 1.2.7
- WooCommerce Pre Orders.zip 1.5.30
- WooCommerce Pre-sale, Time offer & Expiring System.zip 10.5
- WooCommerce Pretty Emails.zip 1.8.6
- WooCommerce Prices By User Role.zip 4.3
- WooCommerce Pricing & Discounts!.zip 13.6
- WooCommerce Print Invoice & Packing List.zip 3.11.3
- WooCommerce Product & Variation Gallery Images.zip 1.1.2
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.zip 4.1.0
- WooCommerce Product Bundle with Gift Pack.zip 1.0.3
- WooCommerce Product Bundles.zip 6.11.1
- WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode.zip 1.8.0
- WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite.zip 1.10.45
- WooCommerce Product Documents.zip 1.13.0
- WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form.zip 1.2.19
- WooCommerce Product Filter.zip 8.0.2
- WooCommerce Product Finder.zip 1.2.18
- WooCommerce Product Gallery Slider.zip 1.4.2
- WooCommerce Product Image Watermark.zip 1.1.4
- WooCommerce Product Retailers.zip 1.15.1
- WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro.zip 1.17.4
- WooCommerce Product Search.zip 4.0.1
- WooCommerce Product Size Guide.zip 3.6
- WooCommerce Product Support.zip 2.0.2
- WooCommerce Product Vendors.zip 2.1.55
- WooCommerce Products Compare.zip 1.0.24
- Woocommerce Products Layouts For Visual Composer.zip 2.3.5
- WooCommerce Products of the Day.zip 1.2.0
- WooCommerce Profit of Sales Report.zip 1.3.2
- WooCommerce PsiGate Gateway.zip 1.7.0
- WooCommerce Purchase Order Gateway.zip 1.2.12
- WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin.zip 2.4
- WooCommerce Quick View.zip 1.5.0
- WooCommerce Recommendation Engine.zip 3.2.7
- WooCommerce RedSys Payment Gateway.zip 15.2.2
- WooCommerce Request a Quote.zip 2.59
- WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests.zip 1.9.26
- WooCommerce Review for Discount.zip 1.6.21
- WooCommerce Rich Snippets – Local SEO & Business SEO Plugin.zip 2.4.4
- WooCommerce Role Based Payment / Shipping Methods.zip 2.4.2
- WooCommerce Role-O-Matic.zip 8.4
- WooCommerce Royal Mail.zip 2.5.36
- WooCommerce Sage Payments USA.zip 3.1.0
- WooCommerce SagePay Form / SagePay Direct.zip 5.4.0
- Woocommerce Sale Booster – What are you looking for.zip 1.0.3
- WooCommerce Sale Flash Pro.zip 1.2.20
- WooCommerce Sales Report Email.zip 1.1.20
- WooCommerce Segment.io Integration.zip 1.9.3
- WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro.zip 1.18.0
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking.zip 1.6.28
- WooCommerce Shipping Multiple Addresses.zip 3.6.30
- WooCommerce Shipping Tracking.zip 29.0
- WooCommerce Shipwire.zip 2.7.0
- WooCommerce Shop Page Builder.zip 2.23.0
- Woocommerce Shortcodes For Visual Composer.zip 1.7.2
- WooCommerce Show Variations as Single Products.zip 1.3.18
- WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions.zip 1.2.36
- WooCommerce Simple Storewide Sale.zip 1.1.6
- WooCommerce Simplified MultiStep Checkout.zip 1.0.4
- WooCommerce Skrill Payment Gateway.zip 1.7.1
- WooCommerce Slack.zip 1.2.8
- WooCommerce Smart Coupons.zip 4.25.1
- WooCommerce Smart Product Recommendation.zip 1.0.3
- WooCommerce Snapscan Payment Gateway.zip 1.1.12
- WooCommerce Social Login.zip 2.11.0
- WooCommerce Social Login By Wpweb.zip 2.3.4
- WooCommerce Social Plugin.zip 1.8.1
- WooCommerce Sofort Payment Gateway.zip 1.4.4
- WooCommerce Software Add-on.zip 1.7.19
- WooCommerce Splash Popup.zip 1.2.20
- WooCommerce Sponsor a Friend Plugin.zip 2.3.2
- WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway.zip 1.0.24
- WooCommerce Stamps.com API.zip 1.3.22
- WooCommerce Stamps.com XML File Export.zip 2.12.0
- WooCommerce Store Catalog PDF Download.zip 1.0.27
- WooCommerce Store Credit.zip 3.9.0
- WooCommerce Storefront Blog Customiser.zip 1.3.0
- WooCommerce Storefront Checkout Customiser.zip 1.1.4
- WooCommerce Storefront Designer.zip 1.8.4
- WooCommerce Storefront Mega Menus.zip 1.6.2
- WooCommerce Storefront Parallax Hero.zip 1.5.7
- WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack.zip 1.6.1
- WooCommerce Storefront Pricing Tables.zip 1.1.0
- WooCommerce Storefront Product Hero.zip 1.2.13
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway.zip 4.3.1
- WooCommerce Subscription Downloads.zip 1.1.31
- WooCommerce Subscriptions.zip 3.1.4
- WooCommerce Support Ticket System.zip 13.5
- WooCommerce Swatches Pro Plugin.zip 1.0
- WooCommerce Tab Manager.zip 1.14.1
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping.zip 3.0.31
- Woocommerce Tabs Pro – Extra Tabs for Product Page.zip 3.0
- WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup.zip 1.0.3
- WooCommerce TrackingMore.zip 4.1
- WooCommerce Trending Products.zip 1.3
- WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notification.zip 1.16.1
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Method.zip 3.2.34
- Woocommerce URL Coupons.zip 2.13.0
- WooCommerce US Export Compliance.zip 1.0.7
- WooCommerce USA ePay Payment Gateway.zip 2.3.0
- WooCommerce USPS Shipping Method.zip 4.4.59
- WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos.zip 3.1.4
- WooCommerce Variations Table.zip 1.3.7
- Woocommerce Variations To Table – Grid.zip 1.3.10
- WooCommerce Virtual Card Services.zip 1.1.3
- Woocommerce Visual Products Configurator.zip 5.6.4
- WooCommerce Waitlist.zip 2.3.0
- WooCommerce WePay Payment Gateway.zip 1.6.0
- WooCommerce Westpac PayWay API Payment Gateway.zip 1.5.3
- WooCommerce Wishlists.zip 2.2.5
- WooCommerce WooSlider.zip 2.5.0
- WooCommerce WorldPay Payment Gateway.zip 4.2.1
- WooCommerce Xero.zip 1.7.38
- WooCommerce Zapier.zip 2.2.1
- WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter.zip 22.214.171.124
- WooPack Beaver Builder Addons.zip 1.4.3
- WooSlider Products Slideshow.zip 1.0.23
- WooSwatches – Woocommerce Color or Image Variation Swatches.zip 3.1.5
- WooTabs – Add Extra Tabs To WooCommerce Product Page.zip 2.1.8
- WooThumbs – Awesome Product Imagery.zip 4.6.21
- WordPress AJAX Search & AutoSuggest Plugin.zip 1.9.9
- WordPress Article Social Share.zip 1.3.4
- WordPress Automatic Plugin.zip 3.51.5
- WordPress Country Selector WordPress Plugin.zip 1.6.3
- WordPress Dynamic Tables Input from XLS/MySQL/CSV.zip 1.0.8
- WordPress GDPR & CCPA.zip 1.9.22
- WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021.zip 2.6
- WordPress Keyword Tool Plugin.zip 2.3.3
- WordPress Marketing Plugin – Sliding Messages.zip 3.4
- WordPress Mega Pack for Visual composer.zip 1.0
- WordPress Meta Data & Taxonomies Filter.zip 2.2.5
- WordPress Posts & WooCommerce Products Scheduler.zip 5.4
- WordPress Pricing Table Plugin.zip 2.6.1
- WordPress Pro Event Calendar.zip 3.2.6
- WordPress Progress Bars Ultimate DZS.zip 2.08
- WordPress Real Media Library – Media Categories & Folders.zip 4.5.4
- WordPress Scroll Popups Plugin.zip 1.0.2
- WordPress Social Media Icons Plugin.zip 1.7.1
- WordPress Social Share Plugin – Share Buttons.zip 1.6.1
- WordPress Social Timeline WordPress Plugin.zip 1.8.9
- WordPress Store Locator.zip 2.0.17
- WordPress Support All-In-One.zip 2.1
- WordPress Title Generator.zip 1.0
- WordPress User Bookmarks (Standalone Version).zip 3.4
- WordPress User Bookmarks for UserPro.zip 4.0.2
- WordPress Viral Quiz – BuzzFeed Quiz Builder.zip 2.09
- WordPress Virtual Tour 360 Panorama Plugin.zip 1.0.8
- WorldPay Gateway for WooCommerce.zip 1.7.6
- WP – Author Box.zip 2.2
- WP A.I Assistant WordPress Plugin.zip 2.902
- WP Admin Menu Manager.zip 3.0.12
- WP AMP – Accelerated Mobile Pages For WordPress and WooCommerce.zip 9.3.19
- WP Clever FAQ Builder.zip 1.40
- WP Comment Images and Videos.zip 1.3
- WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder.zip 9.746
- WP Creative Banners Builder.zip 1.01
- WP Express Popup.zip 1.0
- WP Flat Tour Builder.zip 3.4
- WP Flat Visual Chat – Live Chat & Remote View for WordPress.zip 5.403
- WP Job Hunter – WordPress Job Board Plugin.zip 1.9.3
- WP Job Manager Application Deadline Addon.zip 1.2.5
- WP Job Manager Applications Addon.zip 2.5.2
- WP Job Manager Apply With Facebook Addon.zip 1.1.0
- WP Job Manager Apply With Xing Addon.zip 1.1.0
- WP Job Manager Bookmarks Addon.zip 1.4.2
- WP Job Manager Career Builder Integration Addon.zip 1.0.5
- WP Job Manager Claim Listing Addon.zip 3.12.0
- WP Job Manager Extended Location Addon.zip 3.5.2
- WP Job Manager Indeed Integration Addon.zip 2.2.0
- WP Job Manager Job Alerts Addon.zip 1.5.4
- WP Job Manager Job Tags Addon.zip 1.4.2
- WP Job Manager Products Addon.zip 1.8.1
- WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon.zip 1.18.4
- WP Job Manager Reviews Addon.zip 2.2.0
- WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Addon.zip 1.4.3
- WP Job Manager WC Paid Listings Addon.zip 2.9.4
- WP Job Manager ZipRecruiter Integration Addon.zip 1.1.0
- WP leFooter – WordPress SlideUp Footer Plugin.zip 2.1
- WP Mega Intro – Amazing Intro Pages for WP.zip 2.1
- WP Mega Menu Pro – Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress.zip 2.1.5
- WP Mega Pack for News, Blog and Magazine Plugin.zip 1.0
- WP Membership WordPress Plugin.zip 1.4.7
- WP Multi Store Locator Pro.zip 4.2.1
- WP OS Desktop Backend.zip 1.157
- WP Plugin Manager Pro.zip 1.0.4
- WP Post Modules for Elementor.zip 1.8.1
- WP Post Modules for NewsPaper and Magazine Layouts.zip 2.9.1
- WP Rich Snippets Anonymous User Reviews Addon.zip 1.2
- WP Rich Snippets Box Shortcode Addon.zip 1.2
- WP Rich Snippets Call To Action Addon.zip 1.9.2
- WP Rich Snippets Compare Addon.zip 1.2
- WP Rich Snippets Customizer Addon.zip 1.5
- WP Rich Snippets DataTables Addon.zip 1.1
- WP Rich Snippets Display Rating Addon.zip 1.1
- WP Rich Snippets Front-End Entry Submit Addon.zip 1.1
- WP Rich Snippets Locations Addon.zip 1.2
- WP Rich Snippets Plugin.zip 2.19.4
- WP Rich Snippets Ranking Table Addon.zip 1.9.3
- WP Rich Snippets Software Specs Addon.zip 1.1
- WP Rich Snippets User Reviews Image Addon.zip 1.5
- WP Rich Snippets WooCommerce Reviews Addon.zip 1.2
- WP Rocket WordPress Plugin.zip 126.96.36.199
- WP SEO Propeller – Advanced SEO Analysis Tool.zip 1.3.1
- WP Smart Fullscreen Menu.zip 1.047
- WP Ultimate Tours Builder.zip 1.055
- WPfomify WordPress Plugin.zip 2.2.5
- WPMU Dashboard Widget Order.zip 188.8.131.52
- WPMU DEV Ad Sharing.zip 1.2.1
- WPMU DEV Add New Users.zip 1.0.8
- WPMU DEV Affiliates.zip 184.108.40.206
- WPMU DEV Anti-Splog.zip 2.2.1
- WPMU DEV Appointments Plus.zip 2.4.1
- WPMU DEV Automessage.zip 2.4.4
- WPMU DEV Avatars.zip 4.1.8
- WPMU DEV Batch Create.zip 1.5.2
- WPMU DEV Blogs Directory.zip 220.127.116.11
- WPMU DEV Blogs Widget.zip 18.104.22.168
- WPMU DEV BuddyPress Group Calendar.zip 1.4.9
- WPMU DEV BuddyPress Group Email.zip 1.0.6
- WPMU DEV BuddyPress Hide Widgets.zip 1.0.5
- WPMU DEV Classifieds.zip 22.214.171.124
- WPMU DEV Cloner.zip 1.7.7
- WPMU DEV Comments plus.zip 1.6.9
- WPMU DEV Contact Widget.zip 2.2.1
- WPMU DEV CoursePress Pro.zip 2.2.0
- WPMU DEV Custom Google Search.zip 1.2.3
- WPMU DEV Custom Sidebars Pro.zip 3.2.2
- WPMU DEV CustomPress.zip 1.3.7
- WPMU DEV Directory.zip 126.96.36.199
- WPMU DEV Domain Mapping.zip 188.8.131.52
- WPMU DEV E-Newsletter.zip 184.108.40.206
- WPMU DEV Easy Blogging.zip 3.3.5
- WPMU DEV Events Plus.zip 1.9.8
- WPMU DEV Floating Social.zip 1.7.5
- WPMU DEV Forums.zip 220.127.116.11
- WPMU DEV Fundraising.zip 18.104.22.168
- WPMU DEV Google Analytics Plus.zip 22.214.171.124
- WPMU DEV Google Maps.zip 2.9.5
- WPMU DEV In Post Ads.zip 1.5.2
- WPMU DEV Jobs and Experts.zip 1.0.3
- WPMU DEV Live Stream Widget.zip 1.0.5
- WPMU DEV Logout Redirect.zip 1.1.4
- WPMU DEV Mailchimp Integration.zip 1.9.6
- WPMU DEV MarketPress eCommerce.zip 3.2.9
- WPMU DEV Membership 2 Pro.zip 1.1.5
- WPMU DEV Moderation.zip 1.0.9
- WPMU DEV Multi Domains.zip 126.96.36.199
- WPMU DEV Multisite Privacy.zip 1.1.9
- WPMU DEV Multisite Theme Manager.zip 1.1.6
- WPMU DEV New Blog Templates.zip 2.8.6
- WPMU DEV Pay Per View.zip 1.4.6
- WPMU DEV PopUp Pro.zip 4.8.1
- WPMU DEV Post Indexer.zip 188.8.131.52
- WPMU DEV Post Voting.zip 2.2.5
- WPMU DEV Pretty Plugins.zip 1.5.4
- WPMU DEV Private Messaging.zip 184.108.40.206
- WPMU DEV Pro Sites.zip 220.127.116.11
- WPMU DEV Reader.zip 1.2.6
- WPMU DEV Schedule Selected Content.zip 1.2.2
- WPMU DEV Site Categories.zip 18.104.22.168
- WPMU DEV SmartCrawl.zip 2.2.4
- WPMU DEV Snapshot Pro.zip 22.214.171.124
- WPMU DEV Subscribe By Email.zip 3.6.0
- WPMU DEV Support System.zip 126.96.36.199
- WPMU DEV Ultimate Branding.zip 2.3.0
- WPMU DEV Upfront Builder.zip 1.1.9
- WPMU DEV WordPress Chat.zip 2.2.1
- WPMU User Synchronization.zip 1.1.6
- wpPricing Builder – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables.zip 1.5.3
- WZone Addon – WooCommerce eBay Affiliates.zip 1.0.3
- X Docs WordPress Product Documentation Creator.zip 1.1.0
- xPromoter – Top Bar Switcher Responsive WordPress Plugin.zip 1.3.3
- YITH Active Campaign For WooCommerce Premium.zip 2.0.10
- YITH Amazon S3 Storage Premium.zip 1.1.22
- YITH Auctions For WooCommerce Premium.zip 2.0.15
- YITH Automatic Role Changer for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.6.8
- YITH Best Price Guaranteed for WooCommerce.zip 1.3.1
- YITH Booking for WooCommerce Premium.zip 2.1.25
- YITH Cost of Goods for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.2.14
- YITH Custom Thank You Page for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.3.6
- YITH Deals for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.0.22
- YITH Desktop Notifications for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.2.23
- YITH Donations for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.1.23
- YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.2.23
- YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.4.12
- YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.1.22
- YITH Infinite Scrolling Premium.zip 1.5.0
- YITH Multiple Shipping Addresses for WooCommerce Premium.zip 1.1.2
- YITH Paypal Adaptive Payments For WooCommerce.zip 1.0.22
Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Crack the best way to transform your data into meaningful information; create, administer, query and explore MySQL, Postgre MariaDB, MS SQL Server, and SQLite database
Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Crack is the best software ever introduced by the company. It is very famous due to its user friendly interface and mostly computer literate people do not require the training for operating this latest version of the software. Moreover, the previous version of Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Serial Key is somehow difficult but expert users prefer that version. It has some shortcut keys to operate. All the versions of Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Key are compatible with Windows all versions and smooth work on Mac as well.
Schema Editor also allows you to draw and edit layouts for your databases. Now you can download the latest version of Valentina Studio Pro with Serial
Valentina Studio Pro Crack Key Features:
- Features intuitive layout tools to convert queries into reports
- Instant preview capability
- Includes a set of control tools, HTML, barcode, chart, graph
- Ability to create partial reports
- Add macros and idioms
- Print on all standard paper formats with page settings
- Apply reporting projects for Valentina Reports ADK apps
- And many more.
Valentina Studio Pro Crack
What’s New In Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Crack?
Valentina Studio is described to be the universal management of the database tools for the working process along with the MySQL, SQL Server, Maria DB, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and last but not least Valentina DB databases. The Valentina Studio has the ability to permit the user and developer in order to connect with all the databases that are significant as well as run the query, along with creating of the diagrams in order to understand the mission critical open user data of the company and finally to know the free version of the Valentina Studio. Valentina studio is basically the most excellent information management which is present for the users and Developers for the administrators of the database. The Valentina studio is basically a Studio which permits the user and the developer in order to connect two major databases that are present, run the query as well as generate diagrams to the better understanding of the mission critical business data as well as the free version of the Valentino Studio. The Valentino studio is also considered to be a universal database management tool for the process of working with the Valentina databases of the DB.
Valentina Studio Pro Great Features:
It has the following features and attributes that are stated as below such as:
- The process of schema editing as well as diagramming is possible by the user and the developer.
- Managing multiple databases in a tab as well as providing dock able view to the user.
- Creating as well as dropping, altering and browsing the tables, indexes as well as the constraints, links and the views, stored procedures and the properties, the types as well as the sequences, and a lot more to be mentioned.
- Editing the properties of the objects that are multiple at the same time simultaneously.
- The user has the ability to during down to the tables as well as field and it has the ability to provide the users with an incredible fast searching process.
- Reverse engineering process as well as the creation of the diagram for the databases that are already existing.
- The user has the ability to add new object to the diagrams which is existing.
- The Valentina reports can be viewed with the parameters which is stored locally as well as registered in the server of the Valentina.
- Printing the reports with the help of the parameters which is stored locally and registered in the server of the Valentina.
- Using the local Valentina forms in order to work with the user data.
- Defining as well as managing, and at the same time saving the queries which are favorite, as well as accessing the queries that are recent.
- The function browser dictionary for each and every function is present.
- The user has the ability to diagnose, defragment, compress, clone, and finally dump data.
- The user can see a report to designer which is available in the Valentina Studio Pro.
- The user has the ability to specify the process of mapping of the source as well as the target of the table and load the records easily.
- There is a continuous integration of the database as well as the tools that are located in the Valentino Studio Pro which is capable of applying good software development practices for the user to the database.
- The model database which is visually with the premier database schema as well as the editor which is reverse and has the ability to process forward engineering.
- Transforming the queries into a report which is visually stunning enterprise which contains full suite of the design element.
- The user has the ability to build SQL query which is visually which the query Builder. Working directly along with the table and the links that are a part of the query that the user desires to create.
- It has the ability to provide a full-featured editor of the SQL or even the writing queries and then even executing them against the local or the remote database as well as the server database.
- The comparison of the schema of the two databases that are present as well as the production of the script of the SQL that are capable of transforming the first chemo into the second.
- We switched to Visual C++ 19 on Windows.
- We have switched all xCode projects to the c++17 standard.
- TODO switch to c++17 on Linux.
How To Crack, patch & activate Valentina Studio Pro Full Version for free?
- Download the latest version from below links
- Install program & do not run
- Copy Crack And Replace To Install Directory
- Done! Enjoy Valentina Studio Pro Full Cracked
Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Activation Key
Valentina Studio Pro Serial Code
Valentina Studio Pro Serial Key
Valentina Studio Pro Activation Code
Valentina Studio Pro Key
Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Registration Code
Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Crack has been tested before upload in our database. At the time of uploading, 365crack.com was satisfied but if you find any issue regarding the installation, you can put your issue in the comments section. The expert team will look into the matter and rectify the issue as soon as possible. However, we are not responsible for the crack version; this may cause the issue if you have not installed all the files in the bundle. Additionally, you must test all the links available on the site, maybe some links have the corrupt files but you will find the exact one that you are searching for. I hope this crack version with serial keys is a good and enjoy with us. Thanks for visiting the 365Crack.
Download Now:Valentina Studio Pro 11.4.8 Crac
Known Issues in 2021.2.0f1
Android: Sometimes text is not rendered when using OpengLES3 on a Xiaomi Redmi9A device. (1347186)
Android: * Devices might wake up from sleep when in split screen mode.
- Chrome OS devices that support tablet mode might not pause apps when they are no longer visible.
- Some Android devices may experience delayed resolution updates after resizing a window.
- Minimum window size might not be respected properly on all Android devices.
- Chrome OS devices that support tablet mode might not pause apps when they are no longer visible.
Asset Bundles: The build of AssetBundles can be slow when there is a very large filecount. (Z58059](https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/building-process-of-the-assetbundles-is-slow-when-the-file-count-is-huge))
Asset Import Pipeline: There is a ArtifactInfo.Internal_Destroy exception thrown when in Play mode while using Rider debugger. (1359723)
Asset Import Pipeline: There is a crash in OnDemandScheduler::SetStandbyWorkerCount when opening a project with a symbolic link in it. (1370389)
Global Illumination: Scene gets brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time. (1375015)
Global Illumination: Progressive Lightmapper falls back to CPU if only light color was changed. (1356714)
IL2CPP: System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.BinaryFormatter doesn't work when Project is built with IL2CPP Scripting Backend. (1374185)
Recent Mac Metal editor change delayed frame updates by 1, affecting selection feedback, keyboard inout and undo/redo. (1375664)
Input: Touch Input doesn't work in Play Mode when running an Editor on a Touchscreen device. (1341159)
Mono: Microsoft.Extensions.Logging Nuget Package causes errors in console when built into UWP with .NET Standard 2.1. (1373389)
Mono: NullReferenceException can cause a freeze when thrown in the Player. (1364311)
Profiling: GUIStyle errors are thrown when entering Play mode with docked Profiler and the "Maximize On Play" option Enabled. (1364443)
Profiling: Profiler's timeline view loses context frames when frames go out of Frame Count bounds. (1367470)
Scene Management: Instantiated FBX through code throws error after leaving Play Mode. (1363573)
Scripting: Increased Script Assembly reload time (1323490)
Shader System: Shaders are ignored when executing Build Asset Bundles method from console with -nographics argument (1369645)
uGUI: Performance regression when loading or unloading a large Scene. (1375646)
Vulkan: GameObjects textures are seemingly random and change colours depending on the Scene's Camera pos. (1337772)
XR SDK: [XR][Linux] Scene View doesn't render when opening new AR or VR Template project or pressing "Show Tutorials". (1362435)
2D: Added a new template to allow users to start a new project with 2D Renderer set up.
2D: Added support for users to create and define scriptable tools for the Tile Palette window.
Android: Added a default texture compression format option to Player Settings.
Android: Added support for building and running Android apps on Chrome OS devices with x86 and x86-64 CPUs.
Android: Added support on Android for split-screen, pop-up and freeform windows.
Android: Changed so users can now include custom asset packs into the build by adding assets to the directory ending with '.androidpack'.
Android: When building Android App Bundle with Split App Binary enabled, Unity will create asset packs.
Asset Import: Added an artifact file dependency system to the AssetImportContext. For more information, see AssetImportContext.GetArtifactFilePath and AssetImportContext.GetOutputArtifactFilePath.
Asset Pipeline: Added ArtifactDifference Reporting messages to the Artifact Browser.
Asset Pipeline: Added Accelerator authentication support using Unity ID.
Asset Pipeline: Added Import Activity Window. This allows you to look at import times, previous revisions, list dependencies, see importers used and import duration over time.
Asset Pipeline: Support for importing models and textures in parallel in external processes (off by default, enable in Project Settings ->; Editor ->; Refresh.
Burst: Added a new optimization mode, . This is now the default optimization mode, and trades off slightly lower maximum performance for much faster compile times.
Burst: Added an option to , allowing users to specify whether they want to prioritize runtime speed, runtime size, or compilation time.
Burst: Added Embedded Linux as a new target platform for Burst.
Burst: Added Embedded Linux toolchain resolution mechanism.
Burst: Added experimental half precision floating point type f16.
Burst: Added experimental support for Arm Neon intrinsics half precision floating point.
Burst: Added experimental support to the Burst compiler package for some ArmV8.2A intrinsics (dotprod, crypto, RDMA).
Burst: Added source location metadata into hash cache.
Burst: Added support for basic vld1 ARM Neon intrinsics.
Burst: Added support for calling Burst code directly from C# without using function pointers.
Burst: Added support for creating profiler markers from Burst code.
Burst: Added support for having or on external functions with a return type.
Burst: Added support for new intrinsics.
Burst: Added support for the C# 8.0 construct
Burst: Added support for the latest LLVM 11 code generation benefits to the Burst compiler package.
Burst: Added the option to call BurstCompiler.CompileFunctionPointer() in Burst code.
Burst: Added warnings about delegates being used by that are not decorated as expected. In most cases, Burst will automatically add the C-declaration attribute in IL Post Processing, but if the usage of CompileFunctionPointer is abstracted away behind an open generic implementation, then Burst will not be able to automatically correct the delegate declaration, and thus this warning will be displayed.
Burst: Added workarounds for issues where Windows Native Debuggers restrict the number of messages and DLLs that can be sent to the debugger when attaching.
Burst: Apple silicon support.
Burst: Assemblies are now allowed to have an attribute which allows you to specify compile options that apply assembly wide. For example, .
Burst: Burst 1.6 release cycle is for 2021.2.
Burst: Exceptions thrown from Burst can now contain a callstack.
Burst: Made it possible to get a pointer to UTF-8 encoded string literal data in HPC# code via StringLiteral.UTF8().
Burst: The Burst compiler package now fully supports ARMv7 and ARMv8-A Neon intrinsics.
Burst: To support modding, added support for loading additional burst compiled libraries in Play mode and standalone builds.
Burst: Unity now automatically adds the attribute to any delegates that are used for . An error occurs if a delegate has the attribute but is not .
Core: Added Screen.mainWindowPosition, Screen.mainWindowDisplayInfo, Screen.GetDisplayLayout() and Screen.MoveMainWindowTo() APIs. See Scripting API documentation for more information.
Editor: Added a Diagnostics section to the Preferences window to help with remote troubleshooting. You shouldn't interact with this section unless instructed to by Unity Support.
Editor: Added support for two new menu states, "disabled" and "checked", in Unity Search.
Graphics: Added Graphics Buffer Support in VFX Graph.
Graphics: Added a new tool to set the bounds of a VFX Graph system.
Graphics: Added anisotropic filtering to the built-in inline samplers.
Graphics: Added support for DX12 on Hololens with OpenXR.
Graphics: Added support of direct link event.
IL2CPP: Added new option for "IL2CPP Code Generation" which enables faster and smaller builds by using better sharing of generics code and additional runtime overhead.
Input System: Released 1.1 of the Input System package with fixes and improvements. Details at https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/blob/develop/Packages/com.unity.inputsystem/CHANGELOG.md.
License: Introduced licensingIpc Editor CLI.
macOS: Added deep linking support.
Mobile: Adapted the scaler profiles so you can easily define and change Adaptive Performance Scalers with predefined profiles.
Mobile: Added a new adaptive view distance scaler to change the Camera.main view distance automatically.
Mobile: Added boost mode for Samsung devices. This increases CPU and GPU performance for short periods of time.
Mobile: Added Boost mode to boost the CPU and GPU for short periods of time.
Mobile: Added predefined scalar profiles that you can use to easily define and change Adaptive Performance scalers.
Mobile: Added Startup Boost mode which enables boost mode during engine startup.
Mobile: Added the ability to enable boost mode during engine startup. This increases CPU and GPU performance for a short period of time as the application starts.
Mobile: Added the ability to request information about which and how many cores are available on the device.
Mobile: Added the Adaptive Performance feature API. This checks which Adaptive Performance features are available on the current platform.
Mobile: Added the Adaptive view distance scaler. This scaler changes the Camera.main view distance automatically.
Mobile: Added the Feature API to check which Adaptive Performance feature is available on the current platform.
Mobile: Integrated Adaptive Performance into the Unity Profiler.
Mobile: Integrated the Profiler so you can Profile Adaptive Performance easily from the Unity Profiler.
Mobile: Requested cluster info to have details on which and how many cores are available on the device.
Mono: Enabled Brotli compression for Windows with the Mono runtime.
Mono: Upgraded to a recent version of Mono (~6.12), which brings most bug fixes from the upstream Mono project.
Package: (Recorder) Added support for recording accumulation, for motion blur and path tracer (HDRP).
Package: (Recorder) Integrated the AOV Recorder into the Recorder package.
Package: Added support for macOS arm64.
Package Manager: Added new UI support for features in the Package Manager window. Added an initial list of features.
Package Manager: Added option in the popup window, when Install for a Full Project Asset is clicked, to install the Asset into a new, temporary project.
Package Manager: Added the ability to install a package from a browser hyperlink, including experimental packages.
Package Manager: Added UI support for feature sets in the Package Manager window:
- Added a Lock/Unlock mechanism on packages that are part of a feature set.
- Reset a feature set dependencies to their default versions when the feature set was customized.
- Added a warning message if a feature set dependencies are already installed with a different version before installing it.
- Added a visual cue on feature sets when the dependency versions change.
- Added feature set information to the Inspector.
- Added analytics on feature sets.
- Added a Lock/Unlock mechanism on packages that are part of a feature set.
Package Manager: Changed account menu in the top bar of the editor to show your initials instead of full name.
Package Manager: Changed the Package Manager window so that when users choose to continue from the UPM dialog warning that shows an entitlement error, then launch the Editor, the Package Manager window immediately opens to the first package with an entitlement error.
Package Manager: Swapped the advanced settings panel and the scoped registries management panel in project settings.
Package Manager: The Package Manager now supports packages with entitlements (subscription-based licensing).
Particles: Added a mesh weighting field to the list of meshes in a Particle System component, to control how likely Unity is to assign each mesh to a particle.
Physics: Added a new CustomCollider2D that allows custom 2D physics shapes to be used with a fully customizable and featured 2D Collider.
Physics: Added an Enable All and Disable All button to the Physics Project Settings' Layer Collision Matrix, which allows enabling or disabling all layer collisions.
Physics: Added Physics Profiler counters to the list of available counters in the Profiler Module editor window.
Physics: Added the ability to read low-level 2D physics shapes (PhysicsShape2D) from any 2D Collider into a new shape container (PhysicsShapeGroup2D).
Physics: Exposed a set of functions to enable you to modify the contact properties of a collision before the solver receives them.
Profiler: Added ProfilerModule API to extend the Profiler window with custom modules.
Profiler: Added the File Access Profiler and Asset Loading Profiler modules to the Unity Profiler.
Profiler: The connection drop down has been revamped into a tree view that groups player connections int0 three main categories. Local, any player that is running local to the machine, this includes devices connected via cable. Remote any player that is running anywhere else on the network that is reachable. Direct connection, this is for connecting directly via IP address or any player that has automatically connected. There options are further searchable using the new search bar.
Any connections to players which exist from before this feature will still appear though they will appear under the category of "Connection Without Id".
Further to this there no exists an option that can be used to supply a custom connection name for the profiler which will make it easier for the user to find their desired connection. This is set through the Preferences->;Anaylsis option or via the command line "-connection-id" when launching a player from the command line.
Scene/Game View: Added support for component tools to the EditorToolContext.
Scene/Game View: Introduced new Overlays feature. Tools and contextual views are now available directly in the Scene View, and are completely customizable.
Search: Added a new explicit provider to search performance metrics.
Search: Added new extended search picker workflow and API.
Search: Added search expression language to evaluate multiple search queries and apply set operations, transformation or other user defined operations.
Search: Added search table support to build advanced reports using complex search expressions.
Shaders: Added support for specifying package requirements for SubShaders and Passes to ShaderLab.
Shaders: Introduced keyword space separation.
Shaders, compute shaders and materials now operate in separate local keyword spaces. All keywords declared in a shader or in a compute shader using any of the multi_compile* or shader_feature* directives are local. Material and Compute Shader classes now operate with local keywords only.
Global keyword space contains global keywords. Global keywords are converted to local keyword space of a shader or compute shader prior to rendering. When a shader or a compute shader declares a keyword that has the same name as a global keyword, turning this global keyword on or off will affect variant selection.
Terrain: Added a new instancing mode for Terrain details, which uses the material specified on the prototype prefab to render detail objects with instanced draws.
UI: Added preference to enable or disable extended Dynamic Hints.
UI Toolkit: Added a context action in the UI Builder Hierarchy to export an element to a UXML file.
UI Toolkit: Added a contextual action to unpack a template in a document in the UI Builder.
UI Toolkit: Added contextual actions to unpack a template completely in UI Builder.
UI Toolkit: Added runtime access to the PanelSettings object and the UIDocument component. Runtime UIToolkit rendering no longer requires the UIToolkit package.
UI Toolkit: Added support for negative transform scaling on x and y axes, enabling mirroring to be performed. When crossing zero, the geometry will be regenerated to flip the winding.
UI Toolkit: Added support for rendering antialiased vector shapes without MSAA in UI Toolkit.
UI Toolkit: Added support for up to 7 levels of stencil-based masking.
UI Toolkit: Added the DynamicColor usage hint that allows border/background/text color to change dynamically without having to regenerate the geometry.
UI Toolkit: Added transform-origin, rotate, scale and translate to the supported properties by UI Toolkit.
UI Toolkit: Added Transitions properties to the UI Toolkit.
UI Toolkit: Attribute overrides can be added, edited and removed in a template instance using UI Builder.
UI Toolkit: ListView now supports dynamic item height as a virtualization method. For more information, see ListView and CollectionVirtualizationMethod.
UI Toolkit: Updated the UIElementsGenerator tool to the latest version.
Version Control: Added auto sign in when logged into Unity account.
Version Control: Added workspace migration from Collab to Plastic which can be done with or without Plastic installed.
Added notification status icons.
Added light and dark mode versions of the avatar icon.
Version Control: Improvements to Plastic SCM:
- Added support for inviting other members. This option is available from the gear / settings icon.
- Added support for signing in with Cloud Edition. This is available during the onboarding screen if you have never signed in.
- Added support for turning off Plastic in their project. This option removes the Plastic metadata from your directory. This option is available under Assets >; Plastic SCM >; Turn off Plastic SCM
- Added notification on the Plastic SCM tab title to indicate incoming changes. Users will no longer need to have the Plastic SCM window visible to know there are incoming changes.
- Auto configuration of SSO
- Added date column in incoming changes
- Added support for inviting other members. This option is available from the gear / settings icon.
WebGL: Added support for compressed audio in WebGL.
WebGL: Added the Debug Symbols player setting to create release builds with embedded function symbols for improved profiling and error stack traces.
WebGL: Added the texture subtarget build setting to WebGL.
WebGL: Enabled ETC/ETC2/ASTC/BC4/BC5/BC6/BC7 compressed texture formats for WebGL in editor, build and runtime.
XR: Added support for controller late latching, which can reduce latency between rendering and tracked input (head and hand-held controller) in XR. Can be used with the Mesh Renderer and the Skinned Mesh Renderer.
XR: Reduced render latency in URP with Late Latching.
2D: Added folder support for SpriteAtlas V2 in 2D.
2D: Cached internal reflection to speed up Sprite editing data access.
2D: Improved performance for setting multiple Tiles on a Tilemap.
2D: Improved performance of RuleTile caching.
2D: Improved performance when importing large number of textures.
2D: Improved the placement of Tiles generated from Sprites with Textures sliced using the Isometric Slicing option in the Sprite Editor.
2D: Prereleased the SpriteShape and PSDImporter package
2D: Updated icons for the Tile Palette Rotate and Flip tools.
2D: Updated the 2D template to use the latest verified 2D packages.
2D: Updated the 2D URP template starting folder structure for better clarification of usage.
2D: Updated the Skinning Editor tooltips text.
AI: Added the profiler marker for the NavMesh builder step that processes ModifierBox sources.
Android: Added a new Android/Chrome OS player setting, "Chrome OS Input Emulation". If un-checked, this option disables Chrome OS's default behavior of converting mouse and touchpad events into touchscreen events. This allows an app to implement more complete support for these input devices. Also, fixed a bug with Android/Chrome OS touchpad scrolling.
Android: Added boot-config/command-line switch . This specifies which CPU cores to treat as big cores. The cpu capacity is a value in the range between 0 and 1024. A capacity value of 870 yields the same behavior as before the fix for case 1349057.
Android: Added support for custom cursors to Android to support Player Settings and C# functions on Android version 7.0 and later.
Android: Allow low-level configuration of Unity threads (priority, affinity)
Android: Changed the device scanning operation of the Android Extension to be async when receiving an USB device changed event. (1349380)
Android: If a hardware keyboard is available, Unity now uses it within UI systems, instead of always bringing up a virtual, on-screen keyboard.
Android: Made a large part of the Android Build Pipeline incremental which means sequential builds with zero changes are now much faster. That also means Unity no longer creates builds from scratch, but instead updates the files which dependencies have changed. If you use the IPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject callback, note that it might be operating on files which were modified by IPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject from a previous build.
Android: Unity gradle projects now have a new entry in gradle.properties, unityTemplateVersion. Unity increments this property whenever Unity gradle template files change. That way if you build on top of the old folder and the unityTemplateVersion is different, Unity throws an error, saying that you need to update your gradle files or build to an empty folder.
Android: When generating manifest files, there are new files in Library\Bee\artifacts\Android\Manifest, LibraryManifestDiag.txt, LauncherManifestDiag.txt. They contain information about why a specific permission is added to manifest.
Asset Bundles: Added profile marker for CRC checks.
Asset Import: Documented the class.
Asset Import: Improved FBX model importing speed.
Asset Import: Improved import performance of ASCII FBX files.
Asset Import: Improved import performance of FBX files.
Asset Import: Improved import speed for FBX files that use the ASCII file format.
Asset Import: Improved import speed for model files containing more than 1 mesh.
Asset Import: Improved import speed of FBX models by skipping unused data.
Asset Import: Improved import speed of models that contain multiple meshes.
Asset Import: Improved import speed of Sketchup models.
Asset Import: Improved model import speed by multithreading mesh triangulation.
Asset Import: Improved model import times for models that contain animations.
Asset Import: Improved Model Importer material tab display performance. (1295743)
Asset Import: Improved model importing performance for files that contain lots of curves.
Asset Import: Improved the model import times slightly for models that contain animations.
Asset Import: Increased the speed of Asset Import when using mikktspace tangent generation on meshes containing degenerate triangles.
Asset Import: Optimized the texture import mipmap calculation when using Kaiser filtering. For example, importing 16GB of textures with mostly Kaiser mip filters is reduced from 127 seconds to 109 seconds.
Asset Import: Reduced peak memory usage during Model Importing.
Asset Import: Updated Sketchup SDK to version 2020.2.
Asset Pipeline: Added a new UI in the AssetImporter inspectors that display all AssetPostprocessors methods that were used in the last import of the selected asset.
Asset Pipeline: Added summary in the editor log about what happened during a refresh (import).
Asset Pipeline: Added warnings and an Automatic Fix button where main object names do not match the corresponding filename.
Asset Pipeline: Improved directory enumeration by multi-threading it.
Asset Pipeline: Improved project startup times. Projects with 900,000 files will load at least 30 seconds faster.
Asset Pipeline: Improved speed of Editor startup by fixing Asset handling related code.
Asset Pipeline: Improved startup performance for 900,000 file project by 18 seconds.
Asset Pipeline: Improved upload and download path.
Asset Pipeline: Optimized the UnityEngine.Hash128.ToString method.
Asset Pipeline: The Asset Pipeline no longer displays a warning when it is not possible to move import worker log files.
Asset Pipeline: Unity prefetches Asset Databases to improve Editor startup time and reduce cost of page faults.
Audio: Added a new Attenuation transition type to AudioMixer so that it can perform equal power panning for group attenuations when transitioning between snapshots. (1322673)
Audio: Added voice priority display in the audio pane of profiler.
Audio: Added VU metering information from audio mixer groups in the audio pane of profiler to make it easier to compare it against volume and audibility levels.
Audio: Improved the way Unity displays audio mixers inside the Audio Profiler window when the Groups and Channels and Groups view modes are enabled.
Previously, Unity applied the column-based sorting from the Channels view mode to the other view modes, which resulted in inconsistent sorting of channels and groups below mixers, and in mixers changing their order dynamically. This made the Audio Profiler window hard to read.
Unity now shows the names of the mixers in the Profiler where it previously only showed the ambiguous Master groups of the mixers below the Audio Listener group.
The triangle shape after the titles of the column headers in the Detailed and Clip views was changed to an arrow that more clearly indicates the sorting order. The arrow is now placed before the title instead of after it to avoid cutting the title off when you resize the columns manually.
Audio: Target mixer groups are now displayed in the audio profiler.
Bug Reporter: The Crash Handler window now includes the following UI changes:
- Stack trace field
- Go to crash logs button
- Report a Bug... button
- Open Unity Hub button
Note that clicking the Open Unity Hub button restarts the Editor.
- Stack trace field
Build Pipeline: "Scripts Only Build" is now automatic for platforms using the new incremental build pipeline. The checkbox is removed for such platforms, and Unity will automatically detect if it can do a Scripts Only Build based on which changes there are in the project.
Build Pipeline: Changed Linux so that it uses the incremental player build pipeline.
Build Pipeline: Improved linking speed for big projects
Build Pipeline: Improved the performance of the build pipeline by giving concurrent shader cache folders read access.
Build Pipeline: MacOS Standalone player builds now use the new incremental build pipeline, which allows faster subsequent player builds by only rebuilding parts which have changed.
Build Pipeline: Modified Windows Standalone player builds so that they only rebuild parts that have changed since the previous build to improve build speed.
Build Pipeline: Removed prompt to save an untitled scene if it is not included in the build.
Build Pipeline: WebGL now uses the incremental Player build pipeline.
Burst: Automatically add [UnmanagedFunctionPointer(CallingConvention.Cdecl)] to any delegates that are used for BurstCompiler.CompileFunctionPointer<;>;() or error if the delegate has the attribute and it is not Cdecl.
Burst: Improved codegen.
Core: Modified the Dynamic Heap Allocator to reduce the time it takes to intantiate chunks in a Build. (1272168)
Core: Reduced the number of memory alllocations and improved the tracking of core allocations.
Documentation: Added a pop-up to Obsolete API labels in the Script Reference, explaining why something is obsolete, and pointing to the new API where possible.
Documentation: Improved documentation for GeometryUtility.TestPlanesAABB to explain false positives.
DX12: *Binded dynamic lightmaps resources (Enlighten) to ray tracing shaders: , and . *Enabled shader keyword for when these resources are used by Renderers.
DX12: Added the ability to set D3D12_RAYTRACING_GEOMETRY_FLAG_NO_DUPLICATE_ANYHIT_INVOCATION flag when adding Renderers to a RayTracingAccelerationStructure. This will allow implementation of robust colored ray traced shadows.
DX12: Optimized uniform setup in ray tracing shaders, and added a special case for the cbuffer.
Editor: Added a context menu to the Console window which has an option to use monospace font. (1276112)
Editor: Added ability to reorder UnityEvent callbacks.
Editor: Added missing USB device detection and reporting for Linux Editors.
Editor: Added new devices to the Device Simulator:
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad Air (4th generation)
- Apple iPhone 12 mini
- Apple iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- Google Pixel 5
- Huawei P40 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note10
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- vivo NEX 3 5G
- Xiaomi Mi A3.
- Apple iPad Air 2
Editor: Added new features for Menu Items in the context of Editor Modes.
Editor: Added Open in Property Editor menu item to the Inspector's kebab menu. (1334342)
Editor: Added profiler markers around test setup, teardown, and execution.
Editor: Added Texture import overrides to the Build Settings window so you can reduce imported texture size and change the compression settings to speed up asset imports and platform switches.
Editor: Added the Play Unfocused option to the Game view, to stop the Game view from focusing when entering Play mode. Also added an option to Edit > Preferences > General to enable or disable automatically creating a Game view on entering Play mode.
Editor: Added the ability to cut, copy, and paste Assets in ProjectWindow. (1264821)
Editor: Added the ability to search Settings by their properties.
Editor: Added the option to constrain scale proportions to the Transform component. You can set this option as default in Editor preferences.
Editor: Added the renderer type to the UpdateRendererBoundingVolumes profile marker tooltip.
Editor: Allowed the importing of LOD meshes with indices that have preceding zeroes. By specifying a range, e.g., LOD1-3 will assign the mesh to all LOD levels in the range.
Editor: Avoid stall entering playmode if a scene contains sequential GameObject file ID hints. (1308128)
Editor: Cached the translation results, reducing GC pressure.
Editor: Changed the popup menu behaviour to only trigger a event if it has changed.
Editor: If the assembly containing code that is stalling the editor is available, it's now displayed in the popup progress bar.
Editor: Improved Gizmos performance in Editor.
Editor: Improved import times of SketchUp models (*.skp).
Editor: Improved loading times for scenes with lots of GameObjects at the top level in the Hierarchy.
Editor: Improved mac editor process guard in order to catch all types of exceptions and early handle cases before shutting down.
Editor: Improved model importing performance.
Editor: Improved performance importing models with Blendshapes if the Import Blendshapes setting is unchecked.
Editor: Improved the Frame Debugger, so you can clear display color, depth, and stencil values. The compute shader displays the display shader name, keywords, and thread group size. Indirect draws display shader and property information. The Mesh preview now displays correctly on HDRP. Displays SRP Batcher draws with the names of meshes they render.
Editor: Improved the performance of the model importer by multi-threading the mesh triangulation step.
Editor: Improving UTF documentation (DSTR-120).
Editor: Increased speed of filtering operations when you only run a subset of tests.
Editor: Inspector number fields support more math expressions now: functions (, , , , , , ), distribution over multi-selection (, ) and can refer to current value to change it across multi-selection (, ).
Editor: Now shaders will have SHADER_API_(DESKTOP|MOBILE) define set according to the target build platform.
Editor: Optimized BC7 ("high quality" compression setting on PC/Console platforms) texture compression. Performance is 2-3 times faster. This optimization uses a new texture compressor (bc7e). An option is available in Editor Settings to switch to the old one (ISPC) if needed.
Editor: Optimized drag selection in Editor scenes.
Editor: Reduced the per-test overhead of running tests in the editor.
Editor: Reduced the time taken to rebuild the test tree and to scan for assets a test created but did not delete.
Editor: Removed the Enable Code Coverage option from Preferences/General, and moved it into the Code Coverage package.
Editor: Reorganized Quality Project Settings, to make it clearer which options are relevant to which parts of Unity. (1307483)
Editor: The Frame Selected command now ignores Audio Source and Reverb Zone components.
Editor: The Texture Import Settings window indicates which platforms have override settings. The window shows this with a blue line on the platform tabs.
Editor: UI polish of Build Settings window (improved logical sort of installed platforms).
Editor: Updated ASTC texture compressor to improve compression time by about 10%.
Editor: Updated ASTC texture compressor to reduce compression time.
Editor: Updated the Inspector property context menu 'Revert to Prefab' to work with multiple selected objects.
Editor: Updated the Renderer component so that you can click on a Material inside the Renderer component to highlight the Sub Meshes with that Material in the Scene View.
Editor: Updated the target window of a Dynamic Hint to be focused before displaying the Dynamic Hint, if available.
Editor: You can now drag multiple GameObjects to the Project Window to create multiple prefabs at once.
Editor: now matches the 'selection rect' for Rect Transforms.
GI: Added support for asynchronous environment sky updates to Enlighten Realtime Global Illumination to reduce the likelihood of frame hitches when the sky changes.
GI: Added support for rectangular area lights to Enlighten Realtime Global Illumination.
GI: Clarified the Indirect Bounce Shadow warning in the Light Inspector to indicate that Enlighten Realtime Global Illumination only supports this feature for Directional lights.
GI: Ensured that analytics data about cancelled bakes are logged when the Editor closes while baking lighting. (1354238)
GI: Extended support for the Lit Clustering Scene View exposure control so that it is available for lightmaps created with Enlighten Baked Global Illumination.
GI: Hid the Show Inactive Objects and Isolate Selection checkboxes on the Static Emissives tabs of the Light Explorer because these options are not applicable to materials. (1331750)
GI: Improved clarity in the GI Profiler by indicating whether the project's render pipeline supports Enlighten Realtime Global Illumination.
GI: Improved performance by running GICache trimming jobs every 30 seconds. (1289849)
GI: Improved usability by including memory-related logs in the Editor log.
GI: Lightmap analytics events now include bakes that fell back from GPU to CPU Lightmapper.
GI: Reduced ringing in lightmaps filtered with Intel Open Image Denoise.
GI: Removed the Compress Lightmaps option and replaced it with a configurable Lightmap Compression setting in the Lighting Settings Asset. (1230918)
GI: Removed unnecessary thread logging for Enlighten Realtime Global Illumination to improve performance.
GI: Upgraded Radeon Denoiser support to to version 1.7.0 in order to improve results generated in HDR mode.
Graphics: Added an error message that appears when a custom render texture uses a Material with an invalid or unsupported shader. (1304355)
Graphics: Added ASTC texture format support for single channel textures.
Graphics: Added support for async readback when using OpenGL ES 3.0 (and later) and GL core.
Graphics: Added support for Color and Depth Load/Store actions to the Frame Debugger.
Graphics: Added support for preferences. Select from one of 3 options:
- None: Use no fallback and keep outdated buffer info from the last rendered frame.
- Prefer Main Camera (Default): Use the buffer from the Main camera when available, and the Scene camera otherwise.
- Prefer Scene Camera: Use the buffer from the Scene camera when available, even if the Main camera is being rendered.
- None: Use no fallback and keep outdated buffer info from the last rendered frame.
Graphics: Added the 2D Lights tab to the Light Explorer window.
Graphics: Added the ability to remove shader Passes that contain ray tracing shaders (for example, , ) when ray tracing is not supported by the system or graphics API.
Graphics: Added two new functions in RayTracingAccelerationStructure - UpdateInstanceID and GetInstanceCount. The ray tracing instance ID can be accessed in HLSL code using InstanceID() intrinsic.
Graphics: Changed Renderer components so that you can use and setter APIs to set custom world space or local space bounds.
Graphics: Changed the default specular reflection to use a RenderTexture with dimensions CUBE (instead of a Cubemap). (1281013)
Graphics: Changed the gear icon for the more menu on the Asset Settings Provider.
Graphics: Enhanced the error reporting from the command buffer in order to improve GPU-side (Metal) error logging.
Graphics: Fixed comments in shader examples from CommandBuffer.SetRayTracingShaderPass and RayTracingShader.SetShaderPass that point to incorrect functions.
Graphics: Improved ASTC decompression performance.
Graphics: Improved error logging for the function.
Graphics: Improved the application of outstanding pending changes to RendererScene after a camera render.
Graphics: Optimized render sorting to speed up performance.
Graphics: Optimized . The improved speed depends on how many passes the Material has.
Graphics: Removed the redundant calls that Unity made when it set shader program parameters.
Graphics: Set up unity_MotionVectorsParams built-in shader variable in Ray Tracing shaders.
Graphics: Split texture postprocessor re-imports by texture type to reduce the amount of re-imports when changing a texture postprocessor script.
Graphics: Unity can now preload shaders after it loads the first Scene, and can distribute the preloading process across multiple frames.
Graphics: Unity now opens the Render Pipeline Asset dialog when changing asset for Quality Settings and Graphics Settings (Project Settings >; Quality, Project Settings >; Graphics) notifying that this may take a significant amount of time. You can choose to Continue or Cancel.
Graphics: VFX : Optimization while sending event to a VisualEffect by script.
Graphics: Virtual Texturing is now more robust when switching between color spaces.
Graphics: You can now access Mesh and SkinnedMeshRenderer geometry data from Compute Shaders similar to and .
IL2CPP: Added an intrinsic for Span get_Item/indexer to improve Span Indexer performance when accessing a large number of Span items.
IL2CPP: Added full support for System.Reflection.MemberInfo.GetCustomAttributesData.
IL2CPP: Added optimizations to Enum.HasFlag.
IL2CPP: Changed IL2CPP's internal build system to use bee on Android to prepare for improved player build performance.
IL2CPP: Changed il2cpp's internal buildsystem on Windows & Mac to prepare for improved player build performance.
IL2CPP: Corrected the source file hash so that a managed debugger can determine when a source file has changed and provide a proper warning.
IL2CPP: Improved the performance for invoking delegates.
IL2CPP: Improved the performance of IL2CPP conversion by using a new data model.
IL2CPP: Reduced executable size by reducing generic metadata output.
IL2CPP: Reduced the number of internal metadata allocations that relate to array method naming.
IL2CPP: Switch IL2CPP densehash map and set to sparsehash map and set for lower runtime memory usage.
IL2CPP: Updated IL2CPP to run on .NET 5.
IL2CPP: Updated IL2CPP to use the new bee distribution format.
IMGUI: Improved overall layout and repaint performance.
Input: Added Use Physical Keys setting in the Input Manager to map Input.KeyCode to physical keys.
iOS: Changed depth RenderSurfaces to have private storageMode. (1339864)
iOS: Changed how plug-ins handle the wrong CPU type when creating an XCode project. CPU types that aren't supported are now ignored.
iOS: The generated Xcode project now uses the new build system.
Kernel: Added Memory Settings to the Project Settings window. This gives you control of the internal memory setup in Unity. You can adjust the memory setup for individual projects.
Kernel: Improved code quality and amount of allocations in some of our base abstraction layers.
Kernel: Improved the performance of parallel sorting code.
Kernel: Improved the stability of player connection by implementing several changes:
- Increased the number of frames to receive messages.
- Fixed issue where player connection could corrupt message queue and required reconnecting to app.
- Improved handling for app disconnection (for example, when the app crashes; when the app is forced to disconnect; or when the app loses connection).
- Improved support for suspending apps on mobile platforms.
- Increased the number of frames to receive messages.
License: Improved license validation by syncing the access token with the licensing client every time the token changes.
macOS: Fixed the append mode for building Xcode projects.
macOS: The generated Xcode project now uses the new build system.
macOS: When generating Xcode project, it is now possible to pick the build config used for run action (can be changed in Xcode). Debug build config now has frame capture automatically enabled.
Mobile: The Android Patch/Patch & Run Build Setting works for all types of changes, and is automatic. Previously, it could only be used with Script Only builds.
N/A (internal): Altered default texture compression for EmbeddedLinux to now be configurable from the player settings.
Networking: Improved UnityWebRequest on iOS to allow system to call upload data instead of using the operation queue.
Package: Enabled alpha channel capture in projects that use HDRP in the Recorder package.
Package: Improved the migration tools so that Unity allows projects to migrate to the recent Visual Scripting version.
Package: To open the Visual Scripting editor, you can now click the open inspector button and double click a graph in the project browser.
Package: Updated names of UI elements in the Visual Scripting package to be consistent with new naming schemes.
Package: Updated the user interface of the Visual Scripting package.
Package: Visual Scripting now creates a warning message when you add more than one Input unit to a SuperUnit.
Package: Visual Scripting now creates a warning when an Input System Package event references an action that is the wrong type for that event.
Package: Visual Scripting: Migration tools are improved to let users migrate their project to the latest version of the Visual Scripting package.
Package Manager: Added new labels to package versions to clarify when a package is installed as a dependency.
Package Manager: Added support for opt-in caching of Git LFS files when you download Git packages. To enable caching, set either of the following environment variables: or . The latter lets you override the default cache location.
Package Manager: Changed how string literals are translated by using string.Format at definition time.
Package Manager: Fixed the Add package from git URL option so that if you use a revision and a package path in the wrong order, you can't clone the repository.
Package Manager: Improved logging by adding logs for cache misses and tarball download steps.
Package Manager: Improved performance when browsing "My Assets".
Package Manager: Improved the error message when a Git dependency cannot be resolved because the path querystring and revision fragment are in the wrong order.
Package Manager: Improved the wording on the warning message when a user is using a different version of a package than the recommended version.
Package Manager: Included the Terrain Tools package in the Worldbuilding 3D feature set.
Package Manager: Increased the amount of information logged in at various levels.
Package Manager: Optimized Git package download times for repositories using submodules (with Git 2.28.0 or higher installed only).
Package Manager: Optimized Git package download times, most notably for repositories with a larger history.
Particles: Added a warning when users select the same shader for both the main Material slot and the Trail Material slot. This is because GPU Instanced Mesh particles must not use the same shader for particle geometry and trail geometry.
Particles: Added an exception when too much particle data is sent to .
Physics: Added icon for Articulation Body Anchor Transform tool.
Physics: Added new Physics Profiler metrics.
Physics: Added units of measurement to the Articulation Body properties in the scripting documentation.
Physics: Improved Articulation Body anchor limit gizmos.
Physics: Rearranged the ArticulationBody properties. Moved Damping and Friction after Mass.
Prefabs: Added a warning to the PrefabAssetImporter editor if there are SerializeReference missing types within the Prefab. Also disabled applying modifications from the instance in case the Prefab asset contains missing types. Editing the Prefab asset in isolation preserves MissingType information.
Prefabs: Disabled editing for missing Prefabs instances.
Prefabs: Improved the Hierarchy so that you can see which Prefab instances have non-default overrides. (1323680)
Prefabs: Updated documentation for Object.DontDestroyOnLoad
Profiler: Added missing memory labels sizes to the memory snapshot format, in order to give real value to the prexisting label list. Api for access this data will be found inside the memory profiler package.
Profiler: Added profiler memory stats data. Data is similar to the Profiler Module data found in the Profiler Window
Profiler: Added profiler target data to memory snapshot format. Data consists of elements such as Unity version, product name, total gfx memory, total physical memory, etc.
Profiler: Encoded managed heap section type inside the snapshot format, for retrieval via the memory profiler package.
Profiler: Improved the Memory Profiler module UI to clearly show how the high level memory stats contribute towards the total memory usage.
Profiler: Modified native connection reporting for the Memory Profiler in order to properly report connections between Assets.
Profiler: Tethered Android devices no longer require manually calling ADB commands in the CLI, in order to be picked up as connection targets by the Editor. Multiple tethered android devices are now supported.
Scene/Game View: Added Shortcut Manager entries for "Toggle Selection Outline" and "Toggle Selection Wireframe."
Scene/Game View: Extended the method to support SceneView grids and 2D.
Scene/Game View: Improved API documentation for Overlays feature, including multiple new code examples.
Scene/Game View: Improved the EditorToolContext UI.
Scene/Game View: Improved the documentation for .
Scene/Game View: Improved the documentation for .
Scene/Game View: Refreshed icons for Scene View toolbars.
Scripting: Certificate validation callbacks from .Net libraries pass now also previously identified root certificates along (i.e. the full validated chain if any). (1191987)
Scripting: Changed the Managed Stripping Level to be minimal for new projects when targeting the IL2CPP backend.
Scripting: Enabled user code to build against .NET Standard 2.1 and .NET Framework 4.8.
Scripting: Ensure players using the Mono scripting runtime backend always use a JIT (Just-In-Time) friendly set of class libraries, even if the ".NET Standard 2.0" API Compatibility Level is chosen. This provides consistency for Mono players no matter what API Compatibility Level is chosen in the player settings.
Scripting: Improved runtime performance of many UnityEngine math scripting APIs when using the IL2CPP scripting back-end: Color, Color32, Math, Matrix4x4, Quaternion, Vector2, Vector2Int, Vector3, Vector3Int, Vector4.
Scripting: Improved runtime performance of UnityEngine math scripting APIs (Matrix4x4, Quaternion, Vector2, Vector2Int, Vector3, Vector3Int, Vector4) when using the Mono scripting back-end.
Scripting: Improved search UI and indexing.
Scripting: Improved the Editor experience for setting up Unity version defines with assembly definition files.
Scripting: In this Unity version, you can schedulw managed jobs from non-main control threads.
Scripting: Multithreaded asset garbage collection and increased speed by up to 2.5x.
Scripting: OnChangedCallback is invoked when elements are duplicated in ReorderableList. (1307386)
Scripting: Reduce and optimize regex usage to improve performance
Scripting: Renamed ".NET Standard" to ".NET Standard 2.1" in the Api Compatibility Level options.
Scripting: Updated C# language version to 9.0 for compilation and IDE's
We will support a subset of the language features from:
These is the features that we support:
- Pattern matching enhancements
- Function pointers
- Target-typed new expressions
- Static anonymous functions
- Target-typed conditional expressions
- Extension GetEnumerator support for foreach loops
- Lambda discard parameters
- Attributes on local functions
- New features for partial methods.
- Pattern matching enhancements
Scripting: now correctly includes .NET Compiler Platform (Roslyn) analyzers in .
Search: Improved asset indexer performances and index size.
Search: Improved asset search performance by ~4x.
Search: Share the same search debouncing threshold with the Project Browser and the Search window. (1298380)
Search: Use a single Search Provider to search for any indexed object.
Serialization: Improved the way that handles missing types. Instances where the type is missing are replaced with . Other instances are editable and if there are fields that previously referred to the missing type which are still null, the missing type is preserved.
Serialization: Objects referenced from fields now have stable IDs, which reduces the risk of conflicts when multiple users collaborate on a scene file. Additionally, it also improves support for Undo and Prefab modes, especially when is used inside arrays and lists. In addition, references now come with a new format with backward compatibility support for older assets.
Shadergraph: Added View Vector Node doc.
Shaders: Improved caching of the Shader import artifacts when a shader is reverted or has no changes after a reimport.
Shaders: Reduced memory consumption when loading shaders.
Shaders: Removed the fixed shader keyword limits. The number of Global keywords is now limited to UInt32, the number of local shader keywords is now limited to UInt16.
Terrain: Improved the worst-case performance while painting on high-resolution (2k x 2k or higher) Terrain heightmaps. (1283138)
Terrain: Terrain brushes that sample empty regions at the edge of a terrain now sample the nearest terrain's edge. This corrects brush preview off the edge of a terrain, and corrects the bug of melting terrain edges for the following brushes: Smooth Height, Contrast, Sharpen Peaks, Slope Flatten, Hydrolic, Thermal, Wind, Pinch, Smudge and Twist.
Tests: Improved the logging in iOS automation so that existing log messages are clarified, and added new ones.
UI: Added a visualization for the raycast padding around a Graphic object.
UI: Improved tooltips so that when a tooltip is displayed, hovering another UI control that can display a tooltip makes the new tooltip appear immediately.
UI: Reused PropertyFields backing fields when possible.
UI: Updated the icons for Terrain's tool selection.
UI Toolkit: Added a new RuntimeDefault theme with less overhead for runtime usage.
UI Toolkit: Improved UI Toolkit event debugger. Improvements include optimizations, adjustable UI, settings, event and callback filtering, and event replay.
UI Toolkit: Improved USS validation to support more complex properties.
UI Toolkit: Made performance improvements to reduce the number of managed heap allocations while rendering sprites in the UI Toolkit.
UI Toolkit: Modified buttons to be focusable.
UI Toolkit: Modified TransitionEvents to be collapsed when relevant.
UI Toolkit: Set UIDocument's execution order to -100 to ensure root visual element is created when user's OnEnable runs.
UI Toolkit: Usage hints can now be changed on a without having to remove it from the hierarchy to help preserve styling and layout.
Undo System: Added the Undo history UI.
Version Control: Added Checkin and Update confirmation notification.
Version Control: Improved load time performance.
Version Control: Made stability and performance improvements to the Version Control package (com.unity.collab-proxy).
Video: Improved the automatic selection of target material texture properties in VideoPlayer. It detects [MainTexture] attributes, then detects them by the _MainTex naming convention.
Virtual Texturing: Updated tile requests to be returned via more frequently.
Virtual Texturing: Updated calls to generate new tile requests in their "importance" order. The importance is defined as a combination of the tile's screen space size and the the number of frames since the tile has been requested. This makes completing tile requests contribute more to the rendering result when is called continuously.
Web: Updated UnityWebRequest's libCurl backend (used on most platforms).
WebGL: Added support for Screen Orientation Locking and Auto-Rotating for mobile browsers which supports the Screen Orientation API.
WebGL: Refactored in UnityLoader.js and from both and .
WebGL: Updated WebGL compiler to Emscripten 2.0.19 and removed support for the obsolete asm.js linker target.
Windows: Changed Alt + Enter to default to native resolution which makes the image more crisp and reduces the chance of letterboxing.
XR: Added support for adding new reference objects at runtime. Added support for ARCore session recording and playback.
XR: Removed "Preview" text from UI display element.
2D: Added: Added a Vector3Int constructor accepting two integers for x and y, with z set to 0.
2D: Added: Added GetAnimationFrameCount, GetAnimationFrame, GetAnimationTime, SetAnimationFrame and SetAnimationTime to get and change the animation timings for Tiles on the Tilemap.
2D: Added: Added GetTilesRangeCount and GetTilesRangeNonAlloc to get the positions and Tiles between a given start and end positions in a Tilemap.
2D: Added: Added SetTile/s API using a TileChangeData struct to allow users to set a Tile at a position with color and transform at once instead of invoking 3 calls to do so.
2D: Added: Allow user to register for notification when the SpriteRenderer's Sprite property has changed.
2D: Added: New API to query SpriteAtlas information IsIncludedInBuild and GetMasterAtlas.
2D: Added: Support for default sprite mask material in URP and public api method to retrieve the default 2d mask material.
Android: Added: Added AndroidJavaObject.CloneReference to enable having multiple references to the same Java object. (1277152)
Android: Added: New APIs to manage fast-follow and on-demand delivered asset packs. The APIs wrap Google's PlayCore functionality.
Android: Added: TargetDevices player setting, so users can select if they want their Android application to run on all devices, just Android phones, tablets, and TV devices, or just Chrome OS devices.
Animation: Changed: Marked obsolete AnimationMixablePlayable.Create(PlayableGraph graph, int inputCount, bool normalizeWeights) due to unused parameter normalizeWeights. Added new method AnimationMixablePlayable.Create(PlayableGraph graph, int inputCount). (1332215)
Asset Bundles: Added: Added public API to specify the amount of memory reserved for the shared AssetBundle loading cache.
Asset Bundles: Added: New API DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.autoLoadAssetBundle for loading AssetBundles asynchronously from DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.
Asset Import: Added: Added removeConstantScaleCurves in Model Importer. (1252606)
Asset Import: Added: AssetPostprocessor.OnPreprocessCameraDescription and AssetPostprocessor.OnPreprocessLightDescription.
Asset Import: Added: New public methods MonoImporter.SetIcon/GetIcon and PluginImporter.SetIcon/GetIcon.
Asset Pipeline: Added: Added a method to the TextureImporter to get the source texture width and height.
Asset Pipeline: Added: AssetDatabase.SaveAssetIfDirty() to save a specific asset, rather than making a call to AssetDatabase.SaveAssets().
Build Pipeline: Added: Added the BuildOptions.CleanBuildCache flag to force the incremental player build pipeline to do a clean rebuild of everything.
Build Pipeline: Added: Callback function BuildPlayerProcessor.PrepareForBuild. This callback can be implemented by users who wish to produce artifacts before the build starts, or to add StreamingAssets to a build without first putting them in the project assets folder.
Build Pipeline: Deprecated: PackedAsset.file has been deprecated. Instead, to find the matching report file for a particular asset the recommended way is to do a filename lookup in the report.
Burst: Added: Intrinsics: Neon - Added support for basic vld1 APIs.
Editor: Added: API on the QueryEngine to better control filtering.
Editor: Added: Callback to run validation step on materials using a ShaderGUI: `ValidateMaterial(Material).
Editor: Added: Introduced Control modifier key to ShortcutManager.
Editor: Added: Make DraganDrop API to allow user to cusmize drop in legacy window (ProjectBrowser, hierarchy, sceneview).
Editor: Added: Making hyperLinkClicked public. It is now possible to subscribe to the event EditorGUI.hyperLinkClicked to handle click on a TextField with <;a>;<;/a>; tag.
Editor: Changed: AndroidArchitecture.x86 and AndroidArchitecture.x86_64 have been renamed with capital X's. They are now AndroidArchitecture.X86 and AndroidArchitecture.X86_64.
Editor: Changed: Decorated EditorGUIUtility.GetIconForObject/SetIconForObject obj parameter with [NotNull].
Editor: Changed: PlayerSettings BuildTargetGroup dependent properties now receive NamedBuildTarget in the API.
Editor: Changed: Visibility of EditorGUIUtility.GetIconForObject/SetIconForObject from internal to public.
Editor: Obsoleted: Obsoleted internal method MonoImporter.CopyMonoScriptIconToImporters with [Obsolete] and a WarningMessage when called.
GI: Added: Added two new callbacks. Unity calls whenever the current registered probes and tetrahedralization are out of sync. Unity calls after (re-)tetrahedralization is done.
GI: Added: Added , which makes it possible for users to select a quality level for lightmap compression.
GI: Added: Made it possible to opt out of generating a scene's automatic ambient probe and default reflection probe.
GI: Deprecated: Deprecated and replaced it with .
Graphics: Added: "Expand/Collapse All" buttons to Rendering Debugger window menu.
Graphics: Added: A new API for compiling shaders from editor code and obtaining reflection info was added to ShaderData.Pass.
Graphics: Added: A new player setting "Upload Cleared Texture Data" was added to revert to the old default behavior of uploading initialised data to video memory when creating a texture from script.
Graphics: Added: Added a blitter utility class. Moved from HDRP to RP core.
Graphics: Added: Added a class for drawing shadow cascades: .
Graphics: Added: Added a realtime 2D texture atlas utility classes. Moved from HDRP to RP core.
Graphics: Added: Added an option to change the visibilty of the Volumes Gizmos (Solid, Wireframe, Everything), available at Preferences >; Core Render Pipeline.
Graphics: Added: Added class for drawing shadow cascades .
Graphics: Added: Added CommandBuffer.SetGlobalInteger().
Graphics: Added: Added common include file for meta pass functionality. (1211436)
Graphics: Added: Added Editor window that allow showing an icon to browse the documentation.
Graphics: Added: Added Fallback Material to DrawSettings.
Graphics: Added: Added helper for Volumes (Enable All Overrides, Disable All Overrides, Remove All Overrides).
Graphics: Added: Added IndentLevelScope (for VolumeComponentEditor child class only) to handle indentation of the field and the checkbox.
Graphics: Added: Added new API function inside DynamicResolutionHandler and new settings in GlobalDynamicResolutionSettings to control low res transparency thresholds. This should help visuals when the screen percentage is too low.
Graphics: Added: Added new API functions with no side effects to [DynamicResolutionHandler](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/api/UnityEngine.Rendering.DynamicResolutionHandler.html) to retrieve resolved dynamic resolution scale (DRS) and to apply DRS on a size.
Graphics: Added: Added new API to customize the rtHandleProperties of a particular RTHandle. This is a temporary work around to assist with viewport setup of Custom post process when dealing with DLSS or TAAU.
Graphics: Added: Added new API to replace the use cases of the ShadowAuto, DepthAuto and VideoAuto GraphicsFormat enum members (which will be deprecated in the future).
Graphics: Added: Added new utils functions to access and set data on .
Graphics: Added: Added OverridablePropertyScope (for VolumeComponentEditor child class only) to handle the Additional Property, the override checkbox and disable display and decorator attributes in one scope.
Graphics: Added: Added project-wide settings for RenderPipeline with RenderPipelineGlobalSettings.
Graphics: Added: Added some getters for the Streaming Virtual Texturing settings.
Graphics: Added: Added the method to the [VolumeComponentsEditors](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/api/UnityEditor.Rendering.VolumeComponentEditor.html).
Graphics: Added: Added UNITY_PREV_MATRIX_M and UNITY_PREV_MATRIX_I_M shader macros to support instanced motion vector rendering.
Graphics: Added: Added VolumeComponentMenuForRenderPipelineAttribute to specify a volume component only for certain RenderPipelines.
Graphics: Added: Added interface to identify the additional datas on the core package.
Graphics: Added: Allowing Rendering Layer Names to not collide in UI. Includes a new API RenderPipelineAsset.prefixedRenderingLayerMaskNames to fetch a unique list of rendering layer mask names for UI needs.
Graphics: Added: AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessTexture3D ( Texture3D )
AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessTexture2DArray ( Texture2DArray ).
Graphics: Added: Automatic spaces to enum display names used in Rendering Debugger and add support for InspectorNameAttribute.
Graphics: Added: Calculating correct rtHandleScale by considering the possible pixel rounding when DRS is on.
Graphics: Added: DebugUI.Flags.IsHidden to allow conditional display of widgets in Rendering Debugger.
Graphics: Added: DebugUI.Foldout.isHeader property to allow creating full-width header foldouts in Rendering Debugger.
Graphics: Added: DefaultFormat is extended with the new DepthStencil and Shadow values. You can use SystemInfo.GetGraphicsFormat with these new values to get the default GraphicsFormat for a DepthStencil or Shadow RenderTexture on a platform.
Graphics: Added: Documentation links to Light Sections.
Graphics: Added: Introduce the RendererList API.
Graphics: Added: Made GetQualitySettings() method public. This method is used by internal code to implement undo functionality in the Unity Editor.
Graphics: Added: Method to generate a Texture2D of 1x1 with a plain color.
Graphics: Added: Mouse & touch input support for Rendering Debugger runtime UI, and fix problems when InputSystem package is used.
Graphics: Added: New API functions inside DynamicResolutionHandler to get mip bias. This allows dynamic resolution scaling applying a bias on the frame to improve on texture sampling detail.
Graphics: Added: New API in DynamicResolutionHandler to handle multicamera rendering for hardware mode. Changing cameras and resetting scaling per camera should be safe.
Graphics: Added: New API to detect when Unity renders with a different type of Render Pipeline : RenderPipelineManager.activeRenderPipelineTypeChanged.
Graphics: Added: New Depth/Stencil formats to GraphicsFormat: D16_UNorm, D24_UNorm, D24_UNorm_S8_UInt, D32_SFloat, D32_SFloat_S8_UInt.
Graphics: Added: New draw API as a set of Graphics.RenderX() functions. All the old draw API Graphics.DrawX() functions work as before but many of them can be easily converted to the new API to gain from the added functionality. Some added functionality of the new API:
- Support custom per-instance data for RenderMeshInstanced(), per-instance motion vector and rendering layer mask definitions, and easy light probe setup
- Support for multi-command indirect draws & future proofing for hardware implementation on supported platforms
- Custom world bounds for all mesh rendering (e.g. to support mesh deformation in vertex shaders).
- Support custom per-instance data for RenderMeshInstanced(), per-instance motion vector and rendering layer mask definitions, and easy light probe setup
Graphics: Added: New methods on CoreEditorDrawers, to allow adding a label on a group before rendering the internal drawers.
Graphics: Added: New SRPLensFlareData Asset.
Graphics: Added: New utility function GraphicsFormatUtility.GetDepthStencilFormat. This function lets you easily select the right format on each platform for a certain amount of depth and/or stencil bits.
Graphics: Added: Red, Green, Blue Texture2D on CoreEditorStyles.
Graphics: Added: Reminder if the data of probe volume might be obsolete.
Graphics: Added: Rendering.SupportedRenderingFeatures.reflectionProbesBlendDistance to provide SRPs with the ability to enable the blend distance fields in the ReflectionProbe inspector.
Graphics: Added: RenderTexture.depthStencilFormat and RenderTextureDescriptor.depthStencilFormat properties. You can now set the exact Depth/Stencil buffer format on a RenderTexture using the depthStencilFormat property. Before, each platform backend would decide what format is used without any control or visibility. The existing APIs that take a number of depth bits will still select the same format as before on each backend. When upgrading RenderTexture assets from an older project, all Depth/Stencil buffers that had more than 16bits will be converted to D24_UNorm_S8_UInt. On high end platforms, this could result in 24bits for depth instead of 32bits resulting in visual artifacts. You need to change the Depth/Stencil format on the RenderTexture asset if that is the case.
Graphics: Added: Sampling noise to probe volume sampling position to hide seams between subdivision levels.
Graphics: Added: ScriptableRenderContext.SubmitForRenderPassValidation added to validate whether RenderPass API calls inside the context are eligible for execution.
Graphics: Added: SpeedTree8MaterialUpgrader, which provides utilities for upgrading and importing SpeedTree 8 assets to scriptable render pipelines.
Graphics: Added: Support for additional properties for Volume Components without custom editor.
Graphics: Added: Support for Lens Flare Data Driven (from images and Procedural shapes), on HDRP.
Graphics: Added: SystemInfo. supportsMultisampleResolveDepth to query platforms Multisample resolve of depth attachments support.
Graphics: Added: This PR adds a API function checking is all the systems of an Visual Effect are sleeping.
Graphics: Added: Unified the scope of the [Material Editor](https://docs.unity3d.com/2021.2/Documentation/ScriptReference/MaterialEditor.html) headers.
Graphics: Added: Unity.External.NVIDIA APIs to expose NVIDIA-specific plugin functionality (for controlling DLSS and other features). These APIs are available by enabling the NVIDIA native package on the package manager.
Graphics: Added: to update the internal data related to reflection probe used by the culling system.
Graphics: Changed: Exposed UseSceneFiltering API as public.
Graphics: Changed: Renamed Texture2D.Resize to Reinitialize. (1312670)
Graphics: Changed: RenderBufferStoreActions.Resolve and RenderBufferStoreActions.StoreAndResolve can now be set using the RenderTarget API.
Graphics: Changed: VFX.VFXManager.PrepareCamera and VFX.VFXManager.ProcessCameraCommand now can take an optional parameter for camera XR settings.
Graphics: Deprecated: Deprecated ShadowAuto, DepthAuto and VideoAuto graphics formats and introduce a new alternative api. (See the Upgrade Guide for details.).
Graphics: Deprecated: Most of BatchRenderGroup API will be fully deprecated in 2022.2 (and replaced by a new API).
Graphics: Obsoleted: ReflectionProbe.defaultReflectionSet has been deprecated in favor of ReflectionProbe.defaultReflectionTexture.
Graphics: Removed: Removed GraphicsFormatUtility.GetDepthStencilFormat(int) after being public for two alpha releases.
HDRP: Added: "Conservative" mode for shader graph depth offset.
HDRP: Added: Ability to animate many physical camera properties with Timeline.
HDRP: Added: Ability to control focus distance either from the physical camera properties or the volume.
HDRP: Added: Added a better support for LODs in the ray tracing acceleration structure.
HDRP: Added: Added a built-in custom pass to draw object IDs.
HDRP: Added: Added a complete solution for volumetric clouds for HDRP including a cloud map generation tool.
HDRP: Added: Added a custom post process injection point AfterPostProcessBlurs executing after depth of field and motion blur.
HDRP: Added: Added a dialog box when you import a Material that has a diffusion profile to add the diffusion profile to global settings.
HDRP: Added: Added a Falloff Mode (Linear or Exponential) in the Density Volume for volume blending with Blend Distance.
HDRP: Added: Added a Force Forward Emissive option for Lit Material that forces the Emissive contribution to render in a separate forward pass when the Lit Material is in Deferred Lit shader Mode.
HDRP: Added: Added a minimum motion vector length to the motion vector debug view.
HDRP: Added: Added a parameter to control the vertical shape offset of the volumetric clouds. (1358528)
HDRP: Added: Added a property on the HDRP asset to allow users to avoid ray tracing effects running at too low percentages. (1342588)
HDRP: Added: Added a property to control the fallback of the last bounce of a RTGI, RTR, RR ray to keep a previously existing side effect on user demand.
HDRP: Added: Added a setting in the HDRP asset to change the Density Volume mask resolution of being locked at 32x32x32 (HDRP Asset >; Lighting >; Volumetrics >; Max Density Volume Size).
HDRP: Added: Added a shortcut to HDRP Wizard documentation.
HDRP: Added: Added a slider that controls how much the volumetric clouds erosion value affects the ambient occlusion term.
HDRP: Added: Added a slider to control the fallback value of the directional shadow when the cascade have no coverage.
HDRP: Added: Added an example in the documentation that shows how to use the accumulation API for high quality antialiasing (supersampling).
HDRP: Added: Added an option to have double sided GI be controlled separately from material double-sided option.
HDRP: Added: Added an option to render screen space global illumination in half resolution to achieve real-time compatible performance in high resolutions. (1353727)
HDRP: Added: Added browsing of the documentation of Compositor Window.
HDRP: Added: Added color and intensity customization for Decals.
HDRP: Added: Added dependency to mathematics and burst, HDRP now will utilize this to improve on CPU cost. First implementation of burstified decal projector is here.
HDRP: Added: Added info box when low resolution transparency is selected, but its not enabled in the HDRP settings. This will help new users find the correct knob in the HDRP Asset.
HDRP: Added: Added light unit slider for automatic and automatic histrogram exposure limits.
HDRP: Added: Added new AOV APIs for overriding the internal rendering format, and for outputing the world space position.
HDRP: Added: Added new API in CachedShadowManager.
HDRP: Added: Added pivot point manipulation for Decals (inspector and edit mode).
HDRP: Added: Added shader graph unit test for IsFrontFace node.
HDRP: Added: Added slides to control the shape noise offset.
HDRP: Added: Added support for internal plugin materials and HDSubTarget with their versioning system.
HDRP: Added: Added support for reflection probes as a fallback for ray traced reflections. (1338644)
HDRP: Added: Added support for the camera bridge in the graphics compositor
HDRP: Added: Added support for Unlit shadow mattes in Path Tracing. (1335487)
HDRP: Added: Added support of motion vector buffer in custom postprocess.
HDRP: Added: Added TargetMidGrayParameterDrawer.
HDRP: Added: Added the receiver motion rejection toggle to RTGI (1330168)
HDRP: Added: Added the support of volumetric clouds for baked and realtime reflection probes.
HDRP: Added: Added three animation curves to control the density, erosion, and ambient occlusion in the custom submode of the simple controls.
HDRP: Added: Added tooltips for content inside the Rendering Debugger window.
HDRP: Added: Added two toggles to control occluder rejection and receiver rejection for the ray traced ambient occlusion (1330168)
HDRP: Added: Added UV manipulation for Decals (edit mode).
HDRP: Added: Added ValidateMaterial callbacks to ShaderGUI.
HDRP: Added: Added View Bias for mesh decals.
HDRP: Added: Added warning for when a light is not fitting in the cached shadow atlas and added option to set maximum resolution that would fit.
HDRP: Added: API to allow OnDemand shadows to not render upon placement in the Cached Shadow Atlas.
HDRP: Added: Area Light support for Hair and Fabric master nodes.
HDRP: Added: Deferred shading debug visualization.
HDRP: Added: Documentation for volumetric clouds.
HDRP: Added: Exposed update upon light movement for directional light shadows in UI.
HDRP: Added: Global settings check in Wizard.
HDRP: Added: Help URL for volumetric clouds override.
HDRP: Added: Lens Flare Samples.
HDRP: Added: Localization on Wizard window.
HDRP: Added: LTC Fitting tools for all BRDFs that HDRP supports.
HDRP: Added: Mixed RayMarching/RayTracing mode for RTReflections and RTGI.
HDRP: Added: New checkbox to enable mip bias in the Dynamic Resolution HDRP quality settings. This allows dynamic resolution scaling applying a bias on the frame to improve on texture sampling detail.
HDRP: Added: New control slider on RTR and RTGI to force the LOD Bias on both effects.
HDRP: Added: Path tracing support for AxF material.
HDRP: Added: Path tracing support for stacklit material.
HDRP: Added: Scale Mode setting for Decals.
HDRP: Added: Speed Tree 8 shader graph as default Speed Tree 8 shader for HDRP.
HDRP: Added: Support for Fabric material in Path Tracing.
HDRP: Added: Support for lighting full screen debug mode in automated tests.
HDRP: Added: Support for mip bias override on texture samplers through the HDAdditionalCameraData component.
HDRP: Added: Support for multi volumetric cloud shadows.
HDRP: Added: Support for screen space shadows (directional and point, no area) for shadow matte unlit shader graph.
HDRP: Added: Support for surface gradient based normal blending for decals.
HDRP: Added: Support for tessellation for all master node in shader graph.
HDRP: Added: Support for volumetric clouds in planar reflections.
HDRP: Added: Support of interpolators for SV_POSITION in shader graph.
HDRP: Added: Toggle to render the volumetric clouds locally or in the skybox.
HDRP: Added: Way for fitting a probe volume around either the scene contents or a selection.
IL2CPP: Removed: Removed IIl2CppProcessor interface.
IL2CPP: Removed: Removed IUnityLinkerProcessor.OnBeforeRun and IUnityLinkerProcessor.OnAfterRun interface methods.
iOS: Added: Added flag to check if app built for iOS is running on Mac equipped with Apple Silicon chip.
iOS: Changed: EditorUserBuildSettings.symlinkLibraries renamed to EditorUserBuildSettings.symlinkSources, both Android and iOS will use this property.
iOS: Deprecated: ScreenOrientation.Landscape as it was a synonym for ScreenOrientation.LandscapeLeft, and not "some Landscape orientation", which is confusing. (1320447)
Linux: Added: LinuxServer value added to RuntimePlatform enum.
macOS: Added: OSXServer value added to RuntimePlatform enum.
Package: Added: (Recorder) Added public API for AOVRecorderSettings.
Package Manager: Added: Added a new method to the API which can be used to add and/or remove multiple packages to/from the project in a single operation.
Physics: Added: Expose ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode property to set various collision detection modes, like Discrete, Continuous and etc.
Physics: Added: Expose the improved patch friction mode that will distribute the normal force over the friction anchors and thus match analytical results closer.
Physics: Added: Exposed a new property in RaycastHit called colliderInstanceID, which returns the instance ID of the collider the ray collided with.
Physics: Added: ForceMode argument to ArticulationBody.Add force and related functions.
Physics: Added: Property for retrieving ArticulationBody components during a collision event. Articulation bodies can be retrieved by Collision.articulationBody.
Physics: Added: Property for retrieving either ArticulationBody or Rigidbody components to collision events under Collision.body.
Plugins: Added: New IUnityLog interface for message logging to Unity console and log in native plugins.
Plugins: Added: New IUnityProfilerV2 interface with Profiler Counters API in native plugins.
Prefabs: Added: Exposed FindAllInstancesOfPrefab to scripting.
Prefabs: Added: New API for source prefab apply/revert context menu hook on a property field.
Prefabs: Added: New API to define a C# scoped region in which prior to every inspector/editor imgui property being drawn a callback can be called with the associated Rect and SerializedProperty.
Prefabs: Changed: The classes PrefabStage and PrefabStageUtility have been moved out of the experimental namespace UnityEditor.Experimental.SceneManagement to the namespace UnityEditor.SceneManagement, leaving nothing left in UnityEditor.Experimental.SceneManagement. The move is supported by the API updater. Note that the Timeline package needs to be at least version 1.3.0 to compile with this change all later versions can be fixed by the API Updater.
Profiler: Added: Added Profiler.EmitSessionMetaData api to pass generic metadata to the Profiler associated with profiling session.
Profiler: Added: API to create GPU sampling ProfilerMarker.
Profiler: Added: New C# custom Categories API.
Profiler: Changed: Added GPU profiling capabilities to ProfilerRecorder API.
Scripting: Added: Added FileUtil.GetPhysicalPath and FileUtil.GetLogicalPath methods to convert logical paths to physical and vice versa.
Scripting: Added: APIs for the AsyncReadManager, to enable chaining and canceling of reads.
Scripting: Added: Component.GetComponentInParent(Type t, bool includeInactive) method to match GameObject. (1331778)
Search: Added: Added SearchService.ShowPicker API to pick any search item result.
Serialization: Added: Expand SerializationUtility class to allow checking for missing type instances and removing them from a SerializeReference Host.
Serialization: Added: New SerializationUtility class for access to Managed Reference Ids.
Serialization: Added: Support "get" on SerializedProperty.managedReferenceValue.
Services: Added: Added new com.unity.services.core package that is used for common behaviour of Game Service packages
Services: Changed: Updating analytics dashboard to point to new location.
Shadergraph: Added: Added LinearGrey and Red as default texture mode options for [Texture2D properties](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/api/UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Internal.Texture2DShaderProperty.DefaultType.html?q=%20linearGrey).
Shadergraph: Added: Added a checkbox to toggle theDisable Global Mip Bias setting for [Sample Texture 2D](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Sample-Virtual-Texture-Node.html) and Sample Texture 2D array nodes.
Shadergraph: Added: Added a new [Dropdown Node](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Sub-Graph-Dropdown-Node.html) that makes it possible to control compile time branching in Sub Graphs from their parent graph.
Shadergraph: Added: Added a new [target](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Graph-Target.html) for the Built-In Render Pipeline which includes Lit and Unlit sub-targets.
Shadergraph: Added: Added a ShaderGraph animated preview framerate throttle.
Shadergraph: Added: Added a [Split Texture Transform Node](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Split-Texture-Transform-Node.html) which makes it possible to use or override a texture's tiling and offset values.
Shadergraph: Added: Added a [Tiling and Offset Node](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Tiling-And-Offset-Node.html) for modifying Texture2D input.
Shadergraph: Added: Added a (https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Calculate-Level-Of-Detail-Texture-2D-Node.html) node, which maps to the HLSL intrinsic functions and .
Shadergraph: Added: Added a [Node ](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Gather-Texture-2D-Node.html) for retrieving four samples (red component only) for the bilinear interpolation of Texture2D samples.
Shadergraph: Added: Added ability to define custom vertex-to-fragment interpolators.
Shadergraph: Added: Added an HLSL file that implements a version of the Unity core LODDitheringTransition function for crossfading between levels of detail.
Shadergraph: Added: Added Categories to the [Blackboard](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Blackboard.html), which makes it easier to organize shader [properties](https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SL-Properties.html) and [Keywords](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Keywords.html) in the Shader Graph tool. The Material Inspector for URP and HDRP also includes these categories for materials created with Shader Graphs.
Shadergraph: Added: Added custom interpolator documentation
Shadergraph: Added: Added custom interpolator thresholds on Shader Graph project settings page.
Shadergraph: Added: Added information about selecting and unselecting items to the Blackboard article.
Shadergraph: Added: Added many node synonyms for the Create Node search so that it's easier to find nodes.
Shadergraph: Added: Added selection highlight and picking shader passes for URP target.
Shadergraph: Added: Added stage control functionality for ShaderGraph [Keywords](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Keywords.html) to make it possible to have fragment-only or vertex-only keywords.
Shadergraph: Added: Added Tessellation Option to PositionNode settings, to provide access to the pre-displaced tessellated position.
Shadergraph: Added: Added the [Eye Index](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Eye-Index-Node.htm), [Instance ID](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Instance-ID-Node.html), and [Vertex ID](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Vertex-ID-Node.html) nodes to Shader Graph.
Shadergraph: Added: Added visible errors for invalid stage capability connections to shader graph.
Shadergraph: Added: Added [SpeedTree Sub Graph Assets](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/SpeedTree8-SubGraphAssets.html) to support SpeedTree 8: SpeedTree8Wind, SpeedTree8ColorAlpha, and SpeedTree8Billboard.
Shadergraph: Added: Added (https://docs.unity.cn/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Branch-On-Input-Connection-Node.html node. This node supports conditional branching in Sub Graphs.
Shadergraph: Added: Added node to each dropdown property for configuring branch control.
Shadergraph: Added: Added option to Main Preview, which is similar to but does not allow rotation. is used as the default preview for URP Sprite shaders.
Shadergraph: Added: Added option to properties. When this option is enabled, you can connect a property to a (https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Branch-On-Input-Connection-Node.html) node.
Shadergraph: Added: Adding control of anisotropic settings on inline Sampler state nodes in ShaderGraph.
Shadergraph: Added: It is now possible to mark textures as \[MainTexture\] and colors as \[MainColor\].
Shadergraph: Added: The [Texture2D](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/api/UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Internal.Texture2DShaderProperty.DefaultType.html) Bump option is now called Normal Map, and properties with this option enabled take the tag.
Shaders: Added: Added a missing API to check shader compilation warnings.
Added a missing API to get information about individual shaders. (1340374)
Shaders: Added: Added UnityEngine.Rendering.GlobalKeyword struct to represent keywords in the global keyword space.
Added UnityEngine.Rendering.LocalKeyword struct to represent keywords in the local keyword space.
Added UnityEngine.Rendering.LocalKeyword struct to represent the keyword space of a particular shader or compute shader.
Added ComputeShader.enabledKeywords and Material.enabledKeywords to query or set all enabled keywords simultaneously.
Added ComputeShader.keywordSpace and Shader.keywordSpace to query the local keyword space of the corresponding shader.
Added optimized Material.EnableKeyword, Material.DisableKeyword, Material.IsKeywordEnabled, ComputeShader.EnableKeyword, ComputeShader.DisableKeyword and ComputeShader.IsKeywordEnabled overloads that work with the new LocalKeyword struct.
Added optimized CommandBuffer.EnableKeyword, CommandBuffer.DisableKeyword, Shader.EnableKeyword, Shader.DisableKeyword and Shader.IsKeywordEnabled overloads that work with the new GlobalKeyword struct.
Added Shader.enabledGlobalKeywords property to query the global keyword state.
Added Shader.globalKeywords property to query the existing global keywords.
Shaders: Added: CommandBuffer.EnableKeyword,CommandBuffer.DisableKeyword can now be used to enable a local shader keyword.
Shaders: Added: LocalKeyword.isOverridable property to check whether a given local shader keyword can be overridden by global shader keyword state.
Shaders: Added: LocalKeyword.type can now be used to understand why the local shader keyword was added to the local keyword space of a shader or compute shader.
Shaders: Added: Material.SetKeyword, ComputeShader.SetKeyword, Shader.SetKeyword and CommandBuffer.SetKeyword can now be used to set the shader keyword state directly.
Shaders: Added: UnityEngine.Rendering.ShaderKeywordType Plugin is a new type for keywords registered by shader compiler plugins.
Shaders: Deprecated: ShaderKeyword.GetGlobalKeywordName, ShaderKeyword.GetName and ShaderKeyword.GetKeywordType.
Terrain: Added: Added DetailPrototype.NoiseSeed and its GUI in terrain Detail wizards, so that the random seed for detail object placement can be specified. (1291809)
Terrain: Added: Added TerrainData.ComputeDetailInstanceTransforms that returns an array of DetailInstanceTransform structs containing the exact same transforms of details that Unity uses for rendering.
Terrain: Changed: IOnInspectorGUI ShowBrushGUI overloads removed and replaced with a single ShowBrushGUI call with default parameters.
Terrain: Changed: TerrainAPI namespace is no longer part of an experimental namespace and has been renamed TerrainTools.
Terrain: Changed: TerrainPaintTool GetDesc changed to GetDescription.
Terrain: Changed: TerrainUtility moved to UnityEngine.TerrainUtils namespace.
Terrain: Changed: TerrainUtility.TerrainMap moved to UnityEditor.TerrainUtils.TerrainMap. TerrainMap.TileCoord moved to UnityEditor.TerrainUtils.TerrainTileCoord.
Terrain: Changed: UnityEditor.TerrainAPI.TerrainPaintUtilityEditor.BrushPreview changed to UnityEditor.TerrainTools.TerrainBrushPreviewMode.
UI: Added: GetPersistentListenerState added to UnityEvent.
UI Toolkit: Added: Added visualTreeAssetSource property to VisualElement to allow identifying the VisualTreeAsset a visual tree was cloned from.
UI Toolkit: Added: Animated drag and drop support to ListView. Use reorderMode property.
UI Toolkit: Added: DestroyItem callback to ListView to have a counterpart for makeItem.
UI Toolkit: Added: Display options to ListView: showAddRemoveFooter, showFoldoutHeader, headerTitle.
UI Toolkit: Added: Expose ScrollView.mode property.
UI Toolkit: Added: New public UI Toolkit APIs:
UI Toolkit: Added: Tool for converting assets created with the package to use them without the package installation, and to convert them back to package versions.
UI Toolkit: Added: VirtualizationMethod property to collection views to allow to change between fixed height and dynamic height virtualization.
UI Toolkit: Changed: ListView's itemHeight is now a float and was renamed to fixedItemHeight to enforce the fact that it is only used with FixedHeight virtualization method.
UI Toolkit: Changed: ListView's Refresh() was split into RefreshItems() which simply rebinds reused items and Rebuild() which recreates all items from scratch.
UI Toolkit: Deprecated: CurveField.borderUssClassName and GradientField.borderUssClassName are now deprecated since the related visual element is not required to render a border anymore.
UI Toolkit: Deprecated: Deprecated OnKeyDown method in ListView. Use the event system instead, see SendEvent.
UI Toolkit: Obsoleted: ListView's onItemChosen and onSelectionChanged are now obsolete.
Universal: Added: 2D Light Texture Node. A Shader Graph node that enable sampling of the Light Textures generated by the 2D Renderer in a lit scene.
Universal: Added: Added View Vector node to mimic old behavior of View Direction node in URP.
Universal: Added: Depth and DepthNormals passes to particles shaders.
Universal: Added: Enabled deferred renderer in UI.
Universal: Added: Fixed an error where multisampled texture being bound to a non-multisampled sampler in XR. (1297013)
Universal: Added: SpeedTree 8 Shader Graph but did not set it as the default when importing or upgrading Speed Tree 8 assets. Because URP doesn't yet support per-material culling, this Shader Graph does not yet behave in the same way as the existing handwritten SpeedTree 8 shader for URP.
Universal: Added: Support for light layers, which uses Rendering Layer Masks to make Lights in your Scene only light up specific Meshes.
Universal: Added: Support for SSAO in Particle and Unlit shaders.
Universal: Added: _SURFACE_TYPE_TRANSPARENT keyword to URP shaders.
URP: Added: "Allow Material Override" option to Lit and Unlit ShaderGraph targets. When checked, allows Material to control the surface options (transparent/opaque, blend mode, etc).
URP: Added: Added a help button on material editor to show the shader documentation page.
URP: Added: Added GetUniversalAdditionalLightData, a method that returns the additional data component for a given light or create one if it doesn't exist yet.
URP: Added: Added Lights 2D to the Light Explorer window.
URP: Added: Added Motion Vector render pass for URP.
URP: Added: Added Render Settings Converter to the Render Pipeline Converter, this tool creates and assigns URP Assets based off rendering settings of a Builtin project.
URP: Added: Added support for default sprite mask shaders for the 2D Renderer in URP.
URP: Added: Blending and box projection for reflection probes.
URP: Added: Decal support. This includes new Decal Projector component, Decal renderer feature and Decal shader graph.
URP: Added: Fixed incorrect shadow fade in deferred rendering mode.
URP: Added: Light cookies support to directional, point and spot light. Directional light cookie is main light only feature.
URP: Added: New UI for Render Pipeline Converters. Used now for Built-in to Universal conversion.
URP: Added: New URP Debug Views under Window/Analysis/Rendering Debugger.
URP: Added: Optional Depth Priming. Allows the forward opaque pass of the base camera to skip shading certain fragments if they don't contribute to the final opaque output.
URP: Added: Possibility to rename light layer values.
URP: Added: Sections on Light Inspector.
URP: Added: Store Actions' option that enables bandwidth optimizations on mobile GPU architectures.
URP: Added: Support for controlling Volume Framework Update Frequency in UI on Cameras and URP Asset as well as through scripting.
URP: Added: Two new URP specific scene templates, Basic which has a camera and directional light, then Standard which has the addition of a global volume with basic post effects setup.
URP: Added: URP global setting for stripping off shader variants.
URP: Added: URP global setting for stripping post processing shader variants.
URP: Added: URP Global Settings Asset to the Graphics Settings - a common place for project-wide URP settings.
URP: Added: VFX: Basic support of Lit output.
URP: Added: VFX: Fix light cookies integration.
URP: Added: XR: Added Late Latching support to reduce VR latency (Quest).
URP: Changed: Reorder camera inspector to be in the same order as HDRP.
Version Control: Added: VCS support can now be added to Unity with managed code only as opposed to implementing native plugin. See UnityEditor.VersionControl.VersionControlObject and related classes.
VFX Graph: Added: Added HDRP Decal output context.
VFX Graph: Added: Added Is Inside subgraph into VFX Graph additions package.
VFX Graph: Added: Added new setting in "Preferences ->; Visual Effects" to control the fallback behavior of camera buffers from MainCamera node when the main camera is not rendered.
VFX Graph: Added: Added support for Texture2D Arrays in Flipbooks.
VFX Graph: Added: Material Offset setting in inspector of the rendered outputs.
VFX Graph: Added: Motion vectors enabled for particle strips.
VFX Graph: Added: New tool : Signed Distance Field baker.
VFX Graph: Added: New tool to help set VFX Bounds.
VFX Graph: Added: Placement option (Vertex, Edge, Surface) in Sample Mesh & Skinned Mesh, allows triangle sampling.
VFX Graph: Added: Provide explicit access to spawnCount in graph
VFX Graph: Added: Restore "Exact Fixed Time Step" option on VisualEffectAsset.
VFX Graph: Added: Sample vertices of a transformed skinned mesh with Position (Skinned Mesh) and Sample Skinned Mesh operator.
VFX Graph: Added: Structured Graphics Buffer support as exposed type
VFX Graph: Added: Support 2D Renderer in URP for Unlit.
VFX Graph: Added: Support of direct link event to initialize context (which support several event within the same frame)
VFX Graph: Added: The VFX editor automatically attach to the current selection if the selected gameobject uses the currently edited VFX asset.
VFX Graph: Added: Two new buttons are available in the editor's tool bar. One will display a popup panel to handle attachement and one to lock/unlock the current attachement.
Video: Added: Advanced video encoding controls for H.264 (for Windows only) and VP8.
Windows: Added: WindowsServer value added to RuntimePlatform enum.
XR: Added: New API to the XRMeshSubsystem which allows a transform to be associated with each mesh. This provides a potential optimization for plugins that include a transform with each mesh, allowing them to avoid transforming each vertex into session-space.
XR: Removed: Removed the Windows XR SDK Plug-in from Unity. Microsoft now supports Windows MR devices using OpenXR in Unity 2021, and recommends using Unity's OpenXR plugin.
2D: Allowed non-public fields with the SerializeField attribute as custom fields for RuleTile.
2D: Changed some PSDImporter settings to use checkboxes instead of drop-down menus.
2D: Replaced usage of Triangle.Net with in house tessellation solution.
2D: Updated com.unity.2d.sprite package license
2D: Updated com.unity.2d.tilemap package license
2D: Updated the SceneView overlays used by the Tile Palette to use UIToolkit/new Overlays framework instead of IMGUI. (1342226)
AI: Updated component-based workflow notice in the Navigation window.
Android: Allowed Android Player to use Vulkan on GPUs that are currently unknown to Unity on Android 11 or newer.
Android: Changed how Unity checks to see if an obb is compatible with an apk. Both the apk and obb now have unity_obb_guid file inside them and if the contents match between them, Unity treats them as being compatible.
Android: Changed the minimum supported Android version to 5.1 (API 22).
Android: Removed OpenGL ES 2.0 from Auto Graphics API. The preferred API is now Vulkan.
Android: Removed support for putting gradle resources in Assets/Plugins/Android/[res, assets]. you either need to use Android archive plug-ins, Android Library plug-ins, or move those files to Streaming Assets.
Android: Removed the overwrite comment in gradle files and manifest files '// GENERATED BY UNITY. REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO PREVENT OVERWRITING WHEN EXPORTING AGAIN'. Use templates if you want your changes to persist.
Android: When Auto Graphics API is enabled, Require ES3.1, Require ES3.1+AEP, Require ES 3.2 properties in Android Player Settings are now available.
Android: When you export an Android project, Unity no longer creates a symbols zip package because it was always missing libil2cpp.so symbols. After you build your project manually, zip unityLibrary/symbols package if you want to upload it to Google Play.
Asset Import: Unity will not attempt to relaunch Maya or 3DsMax after the first timeout. (1281786)
Asset Pipeline: Changed AssetPostprocessors calls so that they are ordered by their GetPostprocessOrder and then by their FullName (namespace.classname).
Build Pipeline: Unity no longer writes unsaved changes from open scenes into player builds. Instead, it asks to save changes to disk.
Burst: Added full support for Armv8.2 Neon intrinsics.
Burst: Altered the IL Post Processed 'direct call' Burst function pointers to defer until they are needed to be compiled.
Burst: Assigned rpmalloc as the native allocator on Windows to speed up concurrently executing LLVM work.
Burst: Changed how exceptions throw types and how messages are stored in Burst binaries to reduce overall binary size.
Burst: Changed how exceptions throw types, and how messages are stored in our Burst binaries to reduce binary size.
Burst: Changed how SLEEF global variables for trigonometric functions are pulled into Burst to reduce duplications.
Burst: Changed how Unity resolves function references in the compiler to improve resolving an existing function reference by 3x.
Burst: Changed the Burst minimum Editor version to 2019.4.
Burst: Changed the link step to not use response files if the command line was small enough, saving the cost of the round-trip to the disk.
Burst: Changed to inliner heuristics to improve build time and reduce executable size.
Burst: Disabled threading within the linker instances used for in-Editor and desktop cross compilation.
Burst: DOTS Runtime now shares the logging code path with the general case.
Burst: half <;->; float/double conversions now use native hardware where possible (Arm or AVX2).
Burst: Improved how Unity handles generic resolution in Cecil to cache the strictly resolved generic types and to save time in the compiler.
Burst: Improved the compiling process of a method when its assembly's dependencies have changed so that the Burst version of the method is immediately used.
Burst: Modified the IL Post Processed 'direct call' Burst function pointers so that they are not compiled until they are needed.
Burst: Named constant array data after the static field it belongs to in assembly.
Burst: Reduced the time it takes for Burst to check if any Burst-compilable code has changed to improve iteration speed.
Burst: Removed the ability to experiment with .
Burst: Removed the entry-point name job/function-pointer that caused the throw in exception strings.
Burst: Removed the entry-point name of the job or function-pointer that caused an exception in exception strings to support the Burst compiler's requirement for deterministic results, which are not compatible with per-entry-point function derivations.
Burst: Restricted use of Burst in secondary Unity processes. Code normally Burst-compiled now runs under Mono.
Burst: Shared the logging code path of the general case with DOTS Runtime.
Burst: Upgraded Burst to use LLVM Version 11.0.1 by default, bringing the latest optimization improvements from the LLVM project.
Burst: Upgraded Burst to use LLVM Version 11.0.1 by default.
Editor: Added a new search field to filter dependencies.
Editor: Changed the behaviour of an Editor Window to ignore minimum and maximum sizes when being docked. Each window defines how it should adapt to the available space. (1269298)
Editor: Deleting an object reference array entry in the Inspector now removes that array element. Previously, this was a two-step process.
Editor: Made changes such that the default parent object is no longer simultaneously displayed for all loaded scenes. Now, when you use Set Default Parent Object, the scene to which the object belongs is set as active.
Editor: Modified includes and excludes in the Index Manager to keep the last selected file pattern in the enum field when you add another item.
Editor: Moved asset importing and cache server related preferences to the Asset Pipeline preferences window page.
Editor: Moved some main toolbar elements to the left align container.
Editor: Moved the UI widget used for Light Cookies from the standard Property Field to the ObjectField that provides texture preview and asset directory search capabilities, across HDRP and built-in.
Editor: Removed limitation on TooltipAttribute so you can apply it anywhere. In the Editor, currently only Tooltips on fields are visible.
Editor: Removed the dependencies help box.
Editor: Updated the Collaborate package to let users migrate to Plastic SCM.
GI: Removed Enlighten deprecation notices for Enlighten Realtime Global Illumination. Enlighten Baked Global Illumination is still deprecated.
Graphics: *Added the blend distance of the reflection probe to Unity_SpecCubeN_BoxMax.w
*Added information about the relative importance between SpecCube 0 and SpecCube1 to unity_SpecCube1_BoxMin.w
Graphics: Added a macro layer for 2D texture sampling macros to Platform ShaderLibrary API headers. This layer starts with a PLATFORM_SAMPLE2D definition, and lets you inject sampling behavior on a render pipeline level. For example, being able to a global mipmap bias for temporal upscalers.
Graphics: Added an ArgumentException for Cubemap pixel access functions (GetPixel/GetPixels/GetPixels32/GetPixelData & SetPixel/SetPixels/SetPixels32/SetPixelData) when encountering an error.
Graphics: Added an ArgumentException for CubemapArray pixel access functions (GetPixel/GetPixels/GetPixels32/GetPixelData & SetPixel/SetPixels/SetPixels32/SetPixelData) when encountering an error.
Graphics: Added an ArgumentException for Texture2DArray pixel access functions (GetPixel/GetPixels/GetPixels32/GetPixelData & SetPixel/SetPixels/SetPixels32/SetPixelData) when encountering an error.
Graphics: Added an ArgumentException for Texture3D pixel access functions (GetPixel/GetPixels/GetPixels32/GetPixelData & SetPixel/SetPixels/SetPixels32/SetPixelData) when encountering an error.
Graphics: Added an ArgumentException for WebCamTexture pixel access functions (GetPixel/GetPixels/GetPixels32) when encountering an error. Calling these functions before the first frame update throws an exception instead of returning blank data.
Graphics: Altered LensFlare (SRP) so it can be disabled per element.
Graphics: Changed the menu path for Generate Shader Includes from Edit >; Render Pipeline >; Generate Shader Includes to Edit >; Rendering >; Generate Shader Includes.
Graphics: Changed the menu path for LookDev from Assets >; Create >; LookDev >; Environment Library to Assets >; Create >; Rendering >; Environment Library (Look Dev).
Graphics: Changed the menu path for the Graphics Compositor from Window >; Render Pipeline >; Graphics Compositor to Window >; Rendering >; Graphics Compositor.
Graphics: Changed the menu path for the Look Dev window from Window >; Render Pipeline >; Look Dev to Window >; Analysis >; Look Dev.
Graphics: Changed the menu path for the Render Graph Viewer from Window >; Render Pipeline >;* Render Graph Viewer* to Window >; Analysis >; Render Graph Viewer.
Graphics: Clamped the function to only return a size value lower than its input size vlue.
Graphics: Improved IntegrateLDCharlie() to use uniform stratified sampling for faster convergence towards the ground truth.
Graphics: Improved load asset time for probe volumes.
Graphics: Improved the quality of RGBM encoded ASTC textures and removed functionality for these to fallback to ETC2.
Graphics: Improved the warning messages for [Volumes](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Volumes.html) and their Colliders.
Graphics: LensFlare (SRP) tooltips now refer to meters.
Graphics: LensFlare Element editor now has a Thumbnail preview.
Graphics: LWRP package has been deprecated. LWRP package was maintaned with the sole purpose of providing an upgrade path to URP. See URP 2021.2 documentation for notes on how to upgrade LWRP package to 2021.2.
Graphics: Made it possible to reduce the size of the resolver RenderTarget with [VirtualTexturing resolver](https://docs.unity3d.com/2021.2/Documentation/ScriptReference/Rendering.VirtualTexturing.Resolver.UpdateSize.html).
Graphics: Made occlusion Radius for lens flares in directional lights, be indepeThe occlusion radius of lens flares in directional lights is now independent of the camera's far plane.ndant of the camera's far plane.
Graphics: Moved Assets >; Create >; Shader >;Shader Variant Collection to Assets >; Create >; Shader Variant Collection.
Graphics: Moved menu item "Decal Projector" to GameObject > Decal Projector.
Graphics: Moved menu item "Density Volume" to GameObject > Volume > Density Volume.
Graphics: Moved menu item "Sky and Fog Volume" to GameObject > Volume > Sky and Fog Global Volume.
Graphics: New projects that use the 3D project template now use 1920x1080 as the default resolution for the Standalone build target.
Graphics: New projects that use the 3D project template now use ASTC texture compression for the Android build target.
Graphics: New projects that use the 3D project template now use DXT5nm-style normal maps for Android, iOS, and tvOS build targets.
Graphics: New projects that use the 3D project template now use normal quality lightmaps (RGBM-encoded) for Android, iOS, and tvOS build targets.
Graphics: Removed ability to resize and to encompass the bounds of the object itself, if an SRP is active.
Graphics: Removed the DYNAMIC_RESOLUTION snippet from the [Lens Flare](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/lens-flare-data-driven-component.html) shader in order to simplify that shader.
Graphics: Removed the postprocessing package from the core packages list.
Graphics: Renamed and to and in the namespace. Native plug-ins that use the old names need to be updated to use the new name.
Graphics: Restricted DXT/BCn texture compression to textures with multiple-of-four width and height. This ensures the same behavior as the Texture Importer and requires multiple-of-four dimensions when compressing.
Graphics: Restricted NPOT (Non-Power-of-Two size) textures to a single mip level if the device does not fully support NPOT. Note that this restriction only affects WebGL 1 devices, and OpenGLES 2.0-based devices that do not support the OES_texture_npot extension.
Graphics: Serialized the Probe Volume asset as binary to improve footprint on disk and loading speed.
Graphics: Skinned Mesh Renderer GPU skinning job markers are now grouped together in captures, rather than all appearing in the root of the capture, making it easier to navigate.
Graphics: The Render Pipeline Debug window is now the Rendering Debugger window, and this new window is now accessible via Windows >; General.
Graphics: The Volume Gizmo Color is now in Colors >; Scene >; Volume Gizmo.
Graphics: The RTHandleSystem no longer requires a single number of samples for all MSAA textures. You can now set the number of samples independently for all textures.
Graphics: The Volume Gizmo now renders with an alpha value of 0.125.
Graphics: Updated the base class to handle additional properties
Graphics: Updated the icon for IES, LightAnchor and LensFlare.
Graphics: Updated the IMGUI Debugger to always display on top of other windows.
Graphics: does not implicitely clear stencil anymore. Added .
HDRP: Added Material Validator option to the [Rendering Debugger]((https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Render-Pipeline-Debug-Window.html).
HDRP: Added a debug setting to the [Rendering Debugger](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Render-Pipeline-Debug-Window.html) to list active XR views.
HDRP: Added a help box that warns the user when a decal atlas is oversized.
HDRP: Added a more consistent shading normal calculation for path tracing. This avoids impossible shading/geometric normal combinations. (1323455)
HDRP: Added an XR single-pass test mode to the [Rendering Debugger](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Render-Pipeline-Debug-Window.html).
HDRP: Added new sections to the Camera Inspector and improved field layout.
HDRP: Altered hair to use GGX LTC for area light specular.
HDRP: Augmented debug visualization for probe volumes.
HDRP: Cached the base types of the Volume Manager to improve memory and cpu usage.
HDRP: Changed 'Allow dynamic resolution' from Rendering to Output on the Camera Inspector.
HDRP: Changed custom render callback so when you use it, Global Camera shader constants are pushed automatically.
HDRP: Changed Density Volume for Local Volumetric Fog.
HDRP: Changed light reset to preserve type.
HDRP: Changed Link FOV to Physical Camera, and enabled the ability to show and hide everything on the Projection Section.
HDRP: Changed normal used in path tracing to create a local light list from the geometric to the smooth shading one.
HDRP: Changed some light unit slider value ranges to better reflect the lighting scenario.
HDRP: Changed the Channel Mixer Volume Component UI to show all the channels.
HDRP: Changed the convergence time of SSGI to 16 frames and the preset value.
HDRP: Changed the HDRP Render Graph to use the new RendererList API for rendering and (optional) pass culling.
HDRP: Changed the menu path for Check Scene Content from Edit >; Render Pipeline >; HD Render Pipeline >; Check Scene Content for Ray Tracing to Edit >; Rendering >; Check Scene Content for HDRP Ray Tracing.
HDRP: Changed the menu path for Edit >; Render Pipeline >; HD Render Pipeline >; Upgrade from Builtin pipeline >; Upgrade Project Materials to High Definition Materials to Edit >; Rendering >; Materials >; Convert All Built-in Materials to HDRP.
HDRP: Changed the menu path for Export HDRP Sky to Image from Edit >; Render Pipeline >; HD Render Pipeline >; Export Sky to Image to Edit >; Rendering >; Export HDRP Sky to Image.
HDRP: Changed the menu path for Render Selected HDRP Camera to log Exr from Edit >; Render Pipeline >; HD Render Pipeline >; Render Selected Camera to log Exr to Edit >; Rendering >; Render Selected HDRP Camera to log Exr.
HDRP: Changed the menu path for the HDRP Wizard from Window >; Render Pipeline >; HD Render Pipeline Wizard to Window >; Rendering >; HDRP Wizard.
HDRP: Changed the name of FOV Axis to Field of View Axis.
HDRP: Changed the NVIDIA install button to the standard FixMeButton.
HDRP: Changed the property Sorting Priority for the Materials with Transparent Surface type so that it is clamped on the UI from -50 to 50.
HDRP: Changed the resolution of the sky used for camera misses in Path Tracing to match the resolution of the render buffer. (1304114)
HDRP: Changed the storage format of volumetric clouds presets for easier editing.
HDRP: Changed the tooltip for color shadows and semi-transparent shadows. (1307704)
HDRP: Changed the top level menu for consistency between HDRP and URP by moving Edit/Render Pipeline/HD Render Pipeline/Upgrade from Builtin pipeline/Upgrade Scene Terrains to High Definition Terrains to Edit/Rendering/Materials/Convert Scene Terrains to HDRP Terrains.
HDRP: Changed the top level menu for consistency between HDRP and URP by moving Edit/Render Pipeline/HD Render Pipeline/Upgrade from Builtin pipeline/Upgrade Selected Materials to High Definition Materials to Edit/Rendering/Materials/Convert Selected Built-in Materials to HDRP.
HDRP: Changed where HDRP Global Settings are saved to their own asset (HDRenderPipelineGlobalSettings) and HDRenderPipeline's default asset refers to this new asset.
HDRP: Copied and referenced the default LookDev volume profile in the Asset folder instead of the package folder.
HDRP: Debug information for HDRP's [Render Graph](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/render-graph-system.html) is now available in the [Rendering Debug Panel](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Render-Pipeline-Debug-Window.html).
HDRP: Density Volumes can now use a 3D RenderTexture as a mask, and that mask can use the RGBA format for RGB fog.
HDRP: Disabled specular occlusion for what we consider medium and larger scale ao >; 1.25 with a 25cm falloff interval.
HDRP: Disabled TAA jitter while using Frame Debugger.
HDRP: Disabled TAA sharpening on the alpha channel.
HDRP: Displayed an info box and disabled MSAA asset entry when ray tracing is enabled.
HDRP: Fixed a null ref exception which appeared while running playmode tests with the [Rendering Debugger](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Render-Pipeline-Debug-Window.html) window open.
HDRP: Fixed upscaling issue that is exaggerated by DLSS. (1347250)
HDRP: Hybrid duplicated reflection probes set to br ignored during light baking.
HDRP: Improved how the HDRP Wizard handles the Render Pipeline settings. The section Global contains data from the HDRP Settings section and the Render Pipeline Asset property in Project Settings >; Graphics. The section Current Quality contains data from the Render Pipeline Asset property in the Quality level that is currently in use.
HDRP: Improved labels for cloud scroll direction and cloud type.
HDRP: Improved lighting models for AxF shader area lights.
HDRP: Improved physically-based Depth of Field with better near defocus blur quality.
HDRP: Improved screen space global illumination.
HDRP: Improved shadow cascade GUI drawing with pixel perfect, hover, and focus functionalities.
HDRP: Improved the area cookie behavior for higher smoothness values to reduce artifacts.
HDRP: Improved the fly through ghosting artifacts in the volumetric clouds.
HDRP: Improved the performance and visual quality of the clamping approach for RTR and RTGI.
HDRP: Improved the RTGI denoising.
HDRP: Improved volumetric clouds (added new noise for erosion, reduced ghosting while flying through, altitude distortion, and ghosting when changing from local to distant clouds, fixed issue in wind distortion along the Z axis).
HDRP: Increased the minimum density of the volumetric clouds.
HDRP: It is now considered a miss when a ray hits the sky in the ray marching part of mixed ray tracing.
HDRP: Made debug panel mip bias functions internal, not public.
HDRP: Made LitTessellation and LayeredLitTessellation fallback on Lit and LayeredLit respectively, in DXR.
HDRP: Made various improvements to the volumetric clouds.
HDRP: Modified the history validation pass so that Unity only performs it once for each frame and not for every effect.
HDRP: Moved invariants outside of loop to speed up CPU in the light loop code.
HDRP: Moved MaterialHeaderScopes to Core.
HDRP: Moved menu item "C# Custom Pass" to Assets > Create > Rendering > HDRP C# Custom Pass.
HDRP: Moved menu item "C# Post Process Volume" to Assets > Create > Rendering > HDRP C# Post Process Volume.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Custom FullScreen Pass" to Assets > Create > Shader > HDRP Custom FullScreen Pass.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Custom Renderers Pass" to Assets > Create > Shader > HDRP Custom Renderers Pass.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Decal Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > Decal Shader Graph.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Diffusion Profile" to Assets > Create > Rendering > HDRP Diffusion Profile.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Eye Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > Eye Shader Graph.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Eye Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > Hair Shader Graph.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Fabric Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > Decal Fabric Shader Graph.
HDRP: Moved menu item "High Definition Render Pipeline Asset" to Assets > Create > Rendering > HDRP Asset.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Lit Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > Lit.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Post Process Pass" to Assets > Create > Shader > HDRP Post Process.
HDRP: Moved menu item "StackLit Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > StackLit Shader GraphShader Graph.
HDRP: Moved menu item "Unlit Shader Graph" to Assets > Create > Shader Graph > HDRP > Unlit Shader Graph.
HDRP: Moved some Volumetric clouds properties to the additional properties section. (1357926)
HDRP: Moved the Decal Gizmo Color initialization to preferences.
HDRP: Moved the option from HDRPAsset to HDRPGlobalSettings.
HDRP: Reduced the maximum distance per ray step of volumetric clouds.
HDRP: Refactored platform abstraction code for shader optimization.
HDRP: Removed an unnecessary call in the Set Final Target pass.
HDRP: Removed backplate from rendering of lighting cubemaps.
HDRP: Removed redundant checkboxes (Show Inactive Objects and Isolate Selection) from the Emissive Materials tab of the Light Explorer.
HDRP: Removed the Bilinear and Lanczos upscale filter.
HDRP: Removed the MaterialPass option from probe volume Evaluation modes.
HDRP: Removed the option for reflection probes to render SSAO, SSGI, SSR, ray tracing effects, or volumetric reprojection.
HDRP: Renamed the "Link Light Layer" property to "Custom Shadow Layer".
HDRP: Renamed the Cloud Offset property in the Volume component of Volumetric Clouds to Cloud Map Offset. (1358528)
HDRP: Renamed the Decal Projector to HDRP Decal Projector.
HDRP: Replaced the context menu with a search window when you add a custom pass.
HDRP: Restored the old version of the RendererList structs/API for compatibility.
HDRP: Split up the HDProjectSettings with the new HDUserSettings in UserProject. Now the Wizard working variable should not intefere with the versioning tool. (1330640)
HDRP: Surfaced in to allow you to act on any reflection errors in the HDRP assembly.
HDRP: The Ambient Mode property of the Sky settings for the [Visual Environment](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Override-Visual-Environment.html) component is now Dynamic by default.
HDRP: The Render Pipeline Debug window is now the Rendering Debugger window, and this new window is now accessible via Windows >; General.
HDRP: The default black texture to use for mixed reality is now opaque. It's alpha value is now 1 whereas previously it was 0.
HDRP: The depth of field at half or quarter resolution is now computed consistently with the full resolution option. (1335687)
HDRP: The Film Grain effect does not affect the alpha channel now.
HDRP: The minimal Fog Distance value in the Density Volume is now 0.05.
HDRP: The URP Asset Inspector General section is now Rendering.
HDRP: Updated the HDRP config package so that it is embeded instead of copied locally. The folder is versioned by Collaborate. (1276518)
HDRP: Updated the recursive rendering documentation.
HDRP: Updated the UI for the Frame Settings section: default values in the HDRP Settings section and the Custom Frame Settings property are always editable.
HDRP: Updated Virtual Texturing Resolver to now perform RTHandle resize logic in HDRP instead of in core Unity.
HDRP: Used the new API for updating Reflection Probe state (fixes garbage allocation). (1290521)
iOS: Changed default texture compression format from PVRTC to ASTC.
License: Disabled the package entitlement feature.
Mobile: Changed minimum iOS/tvOS version to 12.
Package: Changed the package display name from "Unity Recorder" to "Recorder" in the package manager.
Package: Fixed a wrong label for the WebM codec in the Recorder package.
Package: Prevented invalid GPU callback data from being written to a frame for the Recorded; this change skips the problematic frame and logs an error message.
Package: Removed legacy Recorders: MP4, EXR, PNG, WEBM and GIF Animation from the Recorder package.
Package: Visual Scripting: Changed NotEquals node in non-scalar mode to be consistent with Equals.
Package Manager: Changed location of the Git LFS cache enabled by setting the 's environment variable to always be located under the global cache root, even when the cache root location is customized.
Package Manager: Changed the error and warning box to look like the info box.
Package Manager: Renamed the Import again button to Reimport.
Package Manager: Updated In App Purchasing package to include missing documentation.
Physics: Adjusted anchor position based on anchor/parentAnchor transforms to better fit the expected result.
Profiler: The Unity Profiler now only shows threads that have profiler markers generated since you opened the Profiler.
Profiler: This release contains stability and performance improvements of the Profile Analyzer package. For more information, see the [Profile Analyzer Changelog](https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/changelog/CHANGELOG.html) page.
Scene/Game View: Changed the default shortcut for the Show Overlay menu option to Spacebar.
Scene/Game View: Fixed styling issues with the Overlays feature.
Scene/Game View: Moved Component Tools Overlay to the regular Tools Overlay.
Scene/Game View: Updated the new default shortcut for Toggle overlays to "`".
Scripting: Quaternion ToString() prints five decimal digits by default. (36265)
Scripting: Vector2, Vector3, Vector4, Bounds, Plane, Ray, Ray2D ToString by default prints two decimal digits (up from one). (1205206)
Search: Removed the resource Search Provider (res:).
Services: In the In-App Purchasing (IAP) Settings, when IAP package version 2 or less is installed, the "Migrate" button section is no longer available.
Shadergraph: Added borders to the Graph Inspector item style, to differentiate between separate items better.
Shadergraph: Adjusted the Blackboard article to clarify multi-select functionality.
Shadergraph: Changed BranchOnInputNode to choose NotConnected branch when generating a preview.
Shadergraph: Changed the "Create Node" action in ShaderGraph stack separator context menu to "Add Block Node" and added it to the main stack context menu.
Shadergraph: Condensed report errors and warnings to a single error for ShaderGraph SubGraphs.
Shadergraph: Fixed an issue to ensure that enum keywords may not have duplicate reference names or invalid characters. (1287335)
Shadergraph: Improved docs for SampleTexture2D, SampleTexture2DLOD, SampleTexture2DArray, SampleTexture3D, SampleCubemap, SampleReflectedCubemap, TexelSize, NormalFromTexture, ParallaxMapping, ParallaxOcclusionMapping, Triplanar, Sub Graphs, and Custom Function Nodes to reflect changes to texture wire data structures.
Shadergraph: Improved documentation for Swizzle Node.
Shadergraph: In Unity 2021.2, if you select more than 20 items in the Shader Editor, the Graph Inspector shows only the first 20 selected nodes.
Shadergraph: Modified the the shader permutation variant limit so that only ShaderGraph keywords count towards the limit; SubGraph keywords do not.
Shadergraph: Moved menu item "Blank Shader Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > Blank Shader Graph.
Shadergraph: Moved menu item "Sub Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > Sub Graph.
Shadergraph: Moved menu item "VFX Shader Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > VFX Shader Graph.
Shadergraph: Properties and Keywords are no longer separated by type on the blackboard. Categories now allow for any combination of properties and keywords to be grouped together as the user defines.
Shadergraph: Updated the Custom Function node to use the new ShaderInclude asset type instead of the TextAsset type. The node performs the .hlsl and .cginc checks.
Shadergraph: Updated/corrected View Direction doc.
Shadergraph: Vector2/Vector3/Vector4 property types will now be properly represented by a matching Vector2/Vector3/Vector4 UI control in the URP + HDRP Material Inspector as opposed to the fallback Vector4 field that was used for any multi-dimensional vector type.
Shaders: Added a shader warning for when reserved constants names with consecutive underscores are used.
Shaders: Increased the global keyword limit to 384.
Shaders: Shader compiler logs are now generated in a project's Logs folder instead of the Library folder.
Shaders: The methods Shader.DisableKeyword, Shader.IsKeywordEnabled, and CommandBuffer.DisableKeyword will no longer create a global keyword if the keyword does not exist.
Tests: Changed iOS automation code so that it uses for process handling.
UI Toolkit: By default, rendering data of with an opacity of zero is now generated and remains up-to-date, allowing animation in opacity without causing performance drops.
UI Toolkit: Marked the com.unity.ui package, which is incompatible with 21.2 and above, as deprecated.
UI Toolkit: Optimized some data access for Live Reload feature.
UI Toolkit: Optimized some data access for the Live Reload feature.
UI Toolkit: Removed additional overhead of attaching to panel for Live Reload when the option is turned off to improve performance in loading VisualTreeAssets.
UI Toolkit: URLs in UXML and USS files now support explicit GUID-based asset references. This allows assets referenced by UI assets to be renamed or moved within your project without breaking asset references. The UI Builder saves both UXML and USS files using this format. Note that this URL format is backward-compatible, but the URL query parameters are ignored in older Unity versions.
Universal: Added Depth and DepthNormals passes to particle shaders.
Universal: Deprecated GetShadowFade in Shadows.hlsl. Use GetMainLightShadowFade or GetAdditionalLightShadowFade instead.
Universal: Enabled subsurface scattering with global illumination for handwritten Universal ST8 shaders.
Universal: Improved shadow cascade GUI drawing with pixel perfect, hover and focus functionalities.
Universal: Material editor now uses the same MaterialHeaderScope as HDRP.
Universal: Modified URP profiling scopes. Remove low impact scopes from the command buffer to improve performance. Fixed the name and invalid scope for the context.submit() scope. Changed the default profiling name of ScriptableRenderPass to Unnamed_ScriptableRenderPass.
Universal: Moved menu item "2D Renderer" to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP 2D Renderer.
Universal: Moved menu item "Forward Renderer" to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP Forward Renderer.
Universal: Moved menu item "Lit Shader Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > URP > Lit Shader Graph.
Universal: Moved menu item "Pipeline Asset (2D Renderer)" to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP Asset (with 2D Renderer).
Universal: Moved menu item "Pipeline Asset" (Forward Renderer) to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP Asset (with Forward Renderer).
Universal: Moved menu item "Post-process Data" to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP Post-process Data.
Universal: Moved menu item "Renderer Feature" to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP Renderer Feature.
Universal: Moved menu item "Sprite Lit Shader Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > URP > Sprite Lit Shader Graph.
Universal: Moved menu item "Sprite Unlit Shader Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > URP > Sprite Unlit Shader Graph.
Universal: Moved menu item "Unlit Shader Graph" to Asset > Create > Shader Graph > URP > Unlit Shader Graph.
Universal: Moved menu item "Upgrade Project Materials to 2D Renderer Materials" to Edit > Rendering > Materials > Convert All Built-in Materials to URP 2D Renderer.
Universal: Moved menu item "Upgrade Project Materials to URP Materials" to Edit > Rendering > Materials > Convert All Built-in Materials to URP.
Universal: Moved menu item "Upgrade Project URP Parametric Lights to Freeform" to Edit > Rendering > Lights > Convert Project URP Parametric Lights to Freeform.
Universal: Moved menu item "Upgrade Scene Materials to 2D Renderer Materials" to Edit > Rendering > Materials > Convert All Built-in Scene Materials to URP 2D Renderer.
Universal: Moved menu item "Upgrade Scene URP Parametric Lights to Freeform" to Edit > Rendering > Lights > Convert Scene URP Parametric Lights to Freeform.
Universal: Moved menu item "Upgrade Selected Materials to URP Materials" to Edit > Rendering > Materials > Convert Selected Built-in Materials to URP.
Universal: Moved menu item "XR System Data" to Assets > Create > Rendering > URP XR System Data.
Universal: Moved the code that evaluates the fog from the vertex shader to the pixel shader. This improves the rendering of fog for big triangles and the fog quality. This can change the look of the fog slightly.
Universal: Optimized the Bokeh Depth of Field shader on mobile by using half precision floats.
Universal: Reduced the size of the fragment input struct of the TerrainLitPasses, LitGBufferPass, SimpleLitForwardPass, and SimpleLitGBufferPass lighting shaders.
Universal: Removed unused temporary depth buffers for Depth of Field and Panini Projection.
Universal: Renamed the Forward Renderer asset to the Universal Renderer asset. The Universal Renderer asset contains the Rendering Path property, which you can set to either the Forward Rendering Path or the Deferred Rendering Path.
Universal: Renamed UniversalRenderPipelineCameraEditor to URPCameraEditor.
Universal: Shadow fade now uses border value for calculating shadow fade distance and fall off linearly.
Universal: The DepthNormals passes sample the normal maps if the passes run on a Material now, otherwise the passes output the geometry normals.
Universal: The format of the SSAO texture is now R8 instead of ARGB32 on platforms that support the format.
Universal: The function to upgrade from LWRP to URP was removed. If you want to upgrade your ptoject from LWRP to URP, you must first upgrade to a previous URP version, and then upgrade to this version.
Universal: The method ClearFlag.Depth does not implicitly clear the Stencil buffer anymore. Use the new method ClearFlag.Stencil.
Universal: The Opacity as Density blending feature for the Terrain Lit shader is now disabled when the Terrain object has more than four Terrain Layers. This behavior is now similar to the Height-blend feature of the Terrain Lit shader.
Universal: The performance of the Bokeh mode of the Depth of Field effect is improved. The CPU performs certain caluculations instead of the GPU now.
Universal: The property Advanced Options >; Priority is renamed to Sorting Priority.
Universal: The UNITY_Z_0_FAR_FROM_CLIPSPACE macro now remaps the coordinates to the [0, far] range on all platforms consistently. Previously, Unity did not perform the remapping on OpenGL platforms, discarding the range [-near, 0].
URP: Added shadergraph support for VFX directly on Universal target.
URP: Changed 2D Lights to inherit from Light2DBase.
URP: Changed material upgrader to upgrade AnimationClips in projects that have curves bound to renamed material properties.
URP: Changed Pixel Snapping and Upscale Render Texture in the PixelPerfectCamera to a dropdown.
URP: Changed process to stripping shader variants per renderer feature instead of combined renderer features.
URP: Changed the default name of new URP assets.
URP: Changed the opaque pass depth to be copied instead of scheduling a depth prepass when MSAA is enabled and a depth texture is required.
URP: Improved PixelPerfectCamera UI/UX.
URP: Made 2D shadow casting more efficient.
URP: Modified the behavior of setting a camera's Background Type to "Dont Care" on mobile. "Dont Care" now fills the render target with arbitrary data at the beginning of the frame, which might be faster in some situations. Note that there are no guarantees for the exact content of the render target, so projects should only use "Dont care" if they are guaranteed to render to, or otherwise write every pixel every frame.
URP: Moved all 2D APIs out of the experimental namespace.
URP: Moved the advanced settings in eachg section of the the URP Asset Inspector to Show Additional Properties.
URP: Refactored some of the array resizing code around decal projector rendering to use new APIs in render core.
URP: Reversed and GUIDs to improve the upgrade experience from Unity versions 2019LTS, 2020LTS and 2021.1. Issues upgrading 2021.2 Alpha/Beta versions and are recommended to start with a fresh library if initial upgrade fails.
URP: Updated URP to no longer render via an intermediate texture unless actively required by a Renderer Feature. See the upgrade guide for compatibility options and how assets are upgraded.
URP: URP Asset Inspector - section has been renamed to .
Version Control: Improved usage analytics around Editor and Plugin version. Made workspace migration adjustments.
Version Control: Made the following improvements for Plastic SCM:
- Updated license to better conform with expected customer usage.
- Updated documentation file to meet standards.
- Updated third-party usage.
- No longer requires downloading of the full Plastic client. Basic features work without additional installation. Features that require the full Plastic client will allow download and install as needed.
- Usability improvements around checking in code.
- Improved update workspace tab UX.
- Plastic SCM context menu is now available even if the Plastic SCM window is closed.
- Updated license to better conform with expected customer usage.
Version Control: Simplified and decluttered UI.
VFX Graph: Allowed the remaking of existing links.
VFX Graph: Integrated Transform to VFXTypes : Circle, ArcCircle, Sphere, ArcSphere, Torus, ArcTorus, Cone, ArcCone.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Point Cache Bake Tool" to Window > VFX > Utilities > Point Cache Bake Tool.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Rebuild And Save All VFX Graphs" to Edit > VFX > Rebuild And Save All Visual Effect Graphs.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Visual Effect Defaults" to Assets > Create > VFX > VFX Defaults.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Visual Effect Graph" to Assets > Create > VFX > VFX Graph.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Visual Effect Graph" to Window > VFX > VFX Graph.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Visual Effect Subgraph Block" to Assets > Create > VFX > VFX Subgraph Block.
VFX Graph: Moved menu item "Visual Effect Subgraph Operator" to Assets > Create > VFX > VFX Subgraph Operator.
VFX Graph: Property Binder : Handle Remove Component removing linked hidden scriptable objectfields.
VFX Graph: Property Binder : Prevent multiple VFXPropertyBinder within the same game object.
VFX Graph: Sphere and Cube outputs are now experimental.
Virtual Texturing: Updated to allow the destination list to have a different size than the texture stack's value.
WebGL: Eliminated the Python dependency from the Brotli compressor.
2D: 2D light is rendered in half in its Y-axis when two Sprite Shape objects with same Order In Layer are visible on the Screen (1274010)
2D: Add null arguments checks for Sprite.GetPhysicsShape, Sprite.OverridePhysicsShape and Sprite.OverrideGeometry (1306258)
2D: Call Tilemap.tilemapChanged callback when Tilemap component is reset or ResizeBounds is called. (1304936)
2D: Fix crash when loading a scene with a GameObject with an invalid Tilemap and a TilemapCollider2D. (1314326)
2D: Fix issue with the Sorting Group where the sorted renderers are not in hierarchical order when their sorting criteria are the same. (1309075)
2D: Fix Sprite Preview in inspector becomes unrecognizable when Sprite size is big (1299189)
2D: Fixed 2D Animation manual documentation.
2D: Fixed 2D Animation package description.
2D: Fixed 2D PSDImporter doesn't apply settings from Sprite Editor Window when changes made in Inspector. (1339799)
2D: Fixed 2D PSDImporter package description.
2D: Fixed an issue where Name and Texture fields were overlapping with each other in the Secondary Textures module of the Sprite Editor. (1284356)
2D: Fixed Bone and Sprite influence lists to display correctly. (1349041)
2D: Fixed duplication of Tilemap Selection Box when the Grid and the Tilemap are offset in transform. (1293341)
2D: Fixed exception thrown when manually adding vertices in the Skinning Editor to a Sprite without mesh. (1340105)
2D: Fixed exception when adding a new Rule when no Rule is selected.
2D: Fixed extrusion of CompositeCollider2D when an offset distance has been set. (1328999)
2D: Fixed GridSelection on a Tile Palette losing its target when the Tile Palette is saved. (1327582)
2D: Fixed initial rendering animated tiles when a CompleteObjectUndo is registered for a Tilemap while in Play mode.
2D: Fixed issue when the size of a GridSelection is set to negative values. (1318891)
2D: Fixed issue where Tilemap does not preserve transform changes or color when inserting or deleting cells. (1315084)
2D: Fixed issue with setting a Spritesheet with padding between Sprites on a Tile Palette having a positional offset when there should not be one.
2D: Fixed issue with sprite mask debug color when sprite renderers are batched. (1328538)
2D: Fixed mouse position calculation after SceneView overlay changes.
2D: Fixed MouseDrag including previous mouse positions from initial drag.
2D: Fixed MouseDrag not including final mouse position after drag.
2D: Fixed NullReferenceException from being thrown when doing a Grid Select on a Grid which is not enabled. (1295122)
2D: Fixed offset placement of Tile placed when dragging in a single Sprite or Tiles onto the Tile Palette window.
2D: Fixed on deselecting game object from the Inspector window leads to deselecting Sprite Shape Renderer. (1317728)
2D: Fixed Paint tool triggering a Tile Palette edit when Paint tool is active and is removed from the Tile Palette default tools.
2D: Fixed performance regression in PSDImporter Editor. (1349148)
2D: Fixed potential Sprite reference lost when upgrading from 2021.1. (1358979)
2D: Fixed SpriteRect and Name File Id does not match in meta file. (1319819)
2D: Make tooltips appear closer to the label for Tilemap Info in the Tilemap Editor rather than in the center. (1294929)
2D: Mark com.unity.2d.tilemap.extras as discoverable
2D: Prevent Tile Palette Prefabs from showing as a Active Target for the Tile Palette window when selected.
2D: Prevented users from selecting a disabled GameObject as an active target for the Tile Palette. (1327021)
2D: Removes GC.Alloc when Tilemap.HasSyncTileCallback is called which is internally called for each SetTile/s.
2D: Sprite Atlas importer does not show name on top (1300861)
2D: Swapped behavior of rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise.
2D: Unable to exclude Objects for Packing property from Sprite Atlas preset (1294393)
AI: Fixed a crash when exiting play mode while a NavMesh asynchronous update call is being scheduled. (1297742)
AI: Fixed crashes from building from meshes larger than the allowed size threshold. (1298356)
AI: Fixed issue where the NavMeshModifierBox did not override the area type with existing higher index. (1078153)
AI: Fixed the gizmos of navigation OffMeshLinks when the distance from start to end is small. (805223)
Android: Added a new AndroidDevice.hardwareType property, which is set to AndroidHardwareType.ChromeOS if running on a Chrome OS device. This is helpful if an app needs to run Chrome OS-specific code.
Android: Added a warning if making an IL2CPP Android build without Arm64 binaries (1318322)
Android: Added fullscreen flag to manifest to better handle static splash screen. (1310347)
Android: Android: Fix lightmap quality warning text in PlayerSettings. (1337631)
Android: Clamp Android minimum bundle version to greater than 0 (1307476)
Android: Fix high memory usage for textures when uploading textures at runtime using Vulkan (1300900)
Android: Fix rendering errors when trying to use Particle Systems with instancing on devices that don't support it (1312433)
Android: Fixed Android build failures due to unsupported manifest features when targeting API 23 or below. (1340517)
Android: Fixed artifacts when exceeding geometry working set memory limit on Mali GPUs when using Vulkan GraphicsJobs.
Android: Fixed Build&Run when apk name contains duoble quote. (1323395)
Android: Fixed compatibility with OpenGL ES shaders in asset bundles built with Unity 2018.x or older. (1329702)
Android: Fixed computeBufferStartIndex of ComputeBuffer.GetData being ignored when using Vulkan. (1299902)
Android: Fixed crash during shutdown on Adreno devices when using Vulkan. (1330396)
Android: Fixed crash when using R16 UNorm and similar formats with Vulkan on devices that don't support it. (1314282)
Android: Fixed incorrect resolution scaling on PowerVR devices when BlitType Auto is used (1287131)
Android: Fixed Patch not working on some newer Android devices due to permission issue. (1343844)
Android: Fixed runtime decompression of ASTC HDR cubemaps on devices that don't support ASTC HDR. (1323739)
Android: Fixed screen safe area values at startup. (1327752)
Android: Fixed shader compile error when signed bitfieldExtract is generated for ES 3.0 shader target. (1327731)
Android: Fixed shaders with bitfield operations compilation errors on Adreno3XX GPUs.
Android: Il2cpp resources will be extracted during player launch only when needed, for ex., changes in scripts. Previously they would be extracted each time you make a new build from Unity.
Android: Preserve ComputeBuffer data when doing partial updates using ComputeBuffer.SetData (1300424)
Android: Resolved an Android build failure when the Target SDK was set to below 24. (1340438)
Android: Resolved an issue that prevented features such as tessellation and geometry shaders from being marked as supported on Android devices whose driver supports OpenGL ES 3.1 with AEP but not 3.2.
Android: Updated Kotlin version to fix potential compatibility problems in Android Studio. (1325245)
Animation: 1D BlendTree's threshold values were draggable when not the hot control. (1217253)
Animation: Added a tooltip for the auto live link button in the animator window. (1283065)
Animation: Added checks to prevent and capture crash for the GetRootBlendTreeChildWeights function. (1282475)
Animation: Added option to set the single layer optimization for AnimationLayerMixerPlayable that is enable by default in previous version. (1159548)
Animation: Fixed a bug where the .controller file would grow in size even after undoing states. (1194086)
Animation: Fixed a bug where the parameters list being previewed would not display in the inspector window. (1190190)
Animation: Fixed AddAssetToSameFile assert thrown on adding SMB on unpersisted AnimatorState or AnimatorStatemachine. (1233556)
Animation: Fixed an animation performance test failing on specific device (iOS/Android) (1307702)
Animation: Fixed an issue when trying to record elements from array where the index elements were 2 or 4. (1242410)
Animation: Fixed an issue where an animation playable events would still fire while it was paused. (1227098)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the application would crash if modifying the graph while being traversed. (1282046)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the checkbox wouldn't align properly with its label in the transition list. (1259438)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the destination state would indicate INVALID instead of the known destination state in the transition list of the inspector window
Animation: Fixed an issue where the slider of the animation window would go into the hierarchy part of the window when the animation window was too small width wise (1288823)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the stabilize feet would not get saved upon entering playmode. (1245722)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the transition to a base layer state machine would be invisible (1287749)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the transition would automatically disappear if made from a lower layer state machine to an upper layer one. (1188984)
Animation: Fixed an issue where the Vector property of the material component would not have a blue tint to highlight it was being animated when in preview mode. (1333416)
Animation: Fixed an issue where warnings would appear while typing the first numbers of the time in blend tree before confirming the value. (1250904)
Animation: Fixed animation events to fire correctly when overriding the loop in a AnimationClipPlayable. (1292994)
Animation: Fixed animation transition preview playback marker to update correctly when window is floating and animation is paused. (1285405)
Animation: Fixed Animator MatchTarget to work correctly with longer time. (1052600)
Animation: Fixed BlendTree graph where nodes switch positon when play is pressed. (1306710)
Animation: Fixed crash upon calling the method on a type that has been removed. The solution is to check if the type is valid first with . (1319992)
Iris 1.2.0 Crack with Serial Key Download 2022
Iris 1.2.0 Crack The Iris Pro allows you to specify a period after which you should take a break from your computer –it is set to 30mins by default. Also, you can choose to have a rest immediately and even the period a rest should last for. The tabbed configurations in the advanced settings page are pretty awkward.
A menu would have done a better job. Despite this, Iris allows you to calibrate the lighting and color settings for up to 4 monitors, and you can even change the font type. Change the strictness level if you want to follow the procedure without failure and enable sounds for sound reminders during rest times.
Iris Pro Crack + Full Serial Key Free MAC
The Iris Pro Crack is a very handy software. Hence, it adjusts the color as well as its temperature and brightness in order to ensure there is no room for eyestrain. Therefore, the program is packed in a sleek user interface that first and foremost prompts you with a series of basic configuration options. Similarly, the automatic mode adjusts your screen setting according to the local time for visible looking. Hence, during the day, the screen will mostly show bright and blue light whereas the calibration for nighttime will reduce the overall intensity, with the coloration transitioning from yellow to red.
In addition, Iris Pro Keygen includes several modes and types tweaking the brightness and color temperature. Also, for the paused mode, obviously puts a halt to all the color changes implemented by the program, with the possibility of reverting to your configured calibration at any subsequent point. Among your choices, you will find health, sleep, reading, programming, biohacker, movie, and overlay, each with its particularities you should try out.
Iris Pro 1.2.0 Crack Full Patch
Some of the benefits of Iris over competitors are that Iris works even on docking stations and monitors connected with USB with the help of my custom High-level Color-API. It has a much larger blue light reduction color range compared to all other alternatives, brightness without pulse-width modulation, manual settings, color effects, font rendering, magnification, and partial screen blue light reduction with the help of full-screen overlays.
If for some reason you don’t like Iris you can check flux, Twilight, Night Shift, Night Light, and Redshift which are some nice alternatives for blue light reduction.
The Iris Pro Torrent in Mac OS X & Win
First of all, you need to know that the program is packed in a sleek user interface that first and foremost prompts you with a series of basic configuration options. To be more specific, the main window allows you to select from three different modes, namely automatic, manual, and paused.
The automatic mode reacts in accordance with your local time and is capable of adjusting your screen’s settings in a way that makes it easier to look at. During the day, the screen will mostly show bright and blue light whereas the calibration for nighttime will reduce the overall intensity, with the coloration transitioning from yellow to red.
Iris Pro 1.2.0 + Serial Keygen Download Here
The Iris Pro 1.2.0 Crack is a useful software application, designed to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of the computer screen. Along with filtering the blue light, this application will let you adjust the color, color temperature, and brightness to an optimal level that will suit your eyes the best.
With Iris Pro, you can apply more complex color effects to the screen. Some screen effects can be helpful in the case of color blindness. The available effects are Inversion, Grayscale, Negative Grayscale, Washout, Sephia, Protanopia, and many more. In the color scheme, you have 4 types to choose from, and you can even choose the leading color of the scheme from red, blue, and green.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Multiple monitors option support.
- Pause color changes when this software is running.
- Multiple Color temperature schemes – Magmus, Olaf, Iris, Groot.
- Color inversion and color effects.
- GDIPP, Clear Type, and other font renderings.
- Break reminding and timers.
- Part screen color changing.
- New hidden features and magic buttons for Iris
- Fixed a couple of bugs with performance and activation
Iris Serial Key:DVEFHS-RUFYGB-RFGCVR-RUYGUW WIUWR-FBVRVR-RUVBNC-EUHFRBR ESFGCV-EADGSXC-SFHC-ASFHXB SFHX-WRYSFG-WRYFGVB-RETDHG
Iris License Key:DSBSDR-YRGBC-RUYGFNE-RYFUNC DBBBDR-RUHBET-UGYHNC-RFYRHU QEWRF-ESFG-QETRSG-RWYSHFXGBV WRYSFG-RWYSFH-WRSHFD-5WUTEDGH
Iris 2021 Key:HBEJGR-RYGFN-TYUVBE-YRGFHJ VBNEYE-YGNUTT-HGJRIV-RGHIRR WERYF-RSYFH-SRYHFV-SRHDVB ARSGFV-SRYFHV-SRYHF-SRYHFD
How To Crack?
- Click onDownload Button.
- Software Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.
Notice: Undefined variable: z_bot in /sites/ukimmigrationattorneyflorida.us/crack-key-for/iris-115-crack-crack-key-for-u.php on line 121
Notice: Undefined variable: z_empty in /sites/ukimmigrationattorneyflorida.us/crack-key-for/iris-115-crack-crack-key-for-u.php on line 121