Goodsync enterprise review -
User Reviews Overview
GoodSync is a backup management platform that provides businesses with tools to secure enterprise data and protect physical/virtual servers from data loss. Professionals can automatically synchronize and backup critical informatio...Learn more
Browse GoodSync Reviews
87 of 87 reviews
All GoodSync ReviewsApply filters
- Industry: Program Development
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Daily for 2+ years
- Review Source
I run all my backups for all my devices using GoodSync
My over all experience is excellent and I would highly recommend this product.
It integrates well with all my NAS devices, Using the "goodsync explorer" program I am able to see all my backup locations including my Google Drive and BackBlaze B2 storage. And the price just can't be beat for what this program is capable of. My fav features are:
Integration with all my cloud storage that's simple and easy.
Integration with all my NAS devices Synology and WD.
Precise control of when and what gets backed up.
Ability to detect file changes on MY NAS, MY PC and my cloud service so everything is backed up nearly instantly.
The GoodSync Explorer feature makes it easy to see the files on any of my devices or RDP into them if need be.
I have recommended this to others and everyone that has taken my advice is very pleased with this program as well.
The only negative I have is that it does not run as a standalone program on the NAS, but since I use a dedicated PC as my backup controller that hasn't really been a hindrance.
- Industry: Hospitality
- Used Weekly for 1+ year
- Review Source
The only tool that is required for Sync and Backup
When we have too much data it is really easy to forget back up or sync. We also need to keep track manually of the changed files and update. In some cased it can be easily overlooked. Having a software like GoodSync, we don't really have do any manual tracking. It takes care of comparing and we just have to choose what actions needs to be taken. Saves a lot of time and make the whole process easy.
-Both Backup and Sync can be done. No need to have different tools for different jobs.
-Synchronizing tool is very powerful and accurate
-There is built support to sync with many cloud storage accounts (google drive, onedrive, box etc)
-Portable version of the software is handy as it can be used in many computers. (the price is slight higher)
-Ability to save sync or back jobs is very convenient and being able to group is quite nice.
-I have 9 hard disks and i back up and sync between all of them using GoodSync. It is really fast and makes the easily done.
-User Interface for synchronization can be improved.
It took some time to realize how exactly it works so first time users can find it a bit difficult.
The way the data represented (conflicts, copy left to right and vice versa) and also the action that needs to be taken presented in a better way. This is not really a bad thing as once understood or after using it for a while it be very easy to use. People who have used tools compare and merging tools will not have any issue.
- Industry: Retail
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
- Review Source
The best synchronisation software available.
Reliable backup to cloud and synchronisation between sites and to laptops.
Reliable synchronisation allowing good automation options, filtering and an excellent choice of target clouds.
Inability to synchronise the same set of data simultaneously means that complex setups have lots of failures until a job "gets its slot". In particular backup jobs should be bale to run without locking everything.
Response from Siber Systems
Hi there - thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Locking GoodSync job root files/folders is imposed so the folders / files we are syncing / backing up are not altered during the process. If any changes happen during this lock, they will be picked up when the next sync / backup job runs. Removing this lock is not recommended, but it can be done. Under Left / Right side of GoodSync job Options, check the box "No GS_Data folder here". Again, please note, that we do not recommend removing this lock.
Top GoodSync Alternatives
View all alternatives
- Industry: Online Media
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Daily for 2+ years
- Review Source
GoodSync has been working very well for me for several years.
Automated backups and consolidated cloud storage software.
I've been using GoodSync for all kinds of automated local and cloud backups for several years. Any issues I've run into have been minor and when I've contacted customer support they're usually very good about getting back to me with fixes and update me regularly. It's very versatile and reliable software that is pretty easy to set up.
When updating to new versions automatically, the software sometimes fails and you need to re-install the update manually. Not a huge deal but kind of annoying that it still happens from time to time.
- Industry: Online Media
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
- Review Source
Reliable syncing software saves so much time
- cuts out the middle man and saves so much time syncing files from one hard drive/decive to another
- if a file changes in one destination, it will update the file in second destination automatically again, saving time and effort
- once set up, no need to "turn on" or "log in" as such, syncing will occur automatically
- syncing to cloud solutions can be slow.
- learning curve to set up, can take alot of time/concentration if unfamiliar with this style of software however once set up you are good to go!
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
- Review Source
GoodSync - Does Not Sync Extended Attributes and Tech Support Is Rude and Uninformed
GoodSync has a slick website that promises a critical feature that they can't deliver and thier tech support is rude, unhelpful and technically out-of-date. Applications from other companies support syncing Mac extended attributes over SMB to a NAS albeit with a worse UI and poor documentation. I really wanted to like this product and even offered a suggestion for a workaround but they weren't interested. Here is one response a GoodSynch tech to a carefully crafted question from me that contained relevant log entries and observations. All of his responses were similar, no matter what information I provided.
yes, you NAS does not support any such thing.
you need to backup on Mac to actual disk formatted by Mac.
NAS is not a Mac at all.
GoodSync has a good UI that is intuitive and the manual is excellent. Simple file syncronization tasks are easy to setup and can be easily autimated if needed.
The GoodSync website clearly states that Mac extended attributes are preserved during file syncronization. This is absolutely not true if you want to sync to or from network attached storage devices (NAS). I engageded thier tech support team and provided them with detailed information concerning the problem and was answered by someone using incomplete sentences saying that I couldn't sync from a NAS using SMB because MAC extended attributes were not supported by SMB which hasn't been true for several years. I politely pressed the point and tried to get the request escalated but the tech just blew it off. I reported this unbeleivably rude and poorly informed tech to the company and received a refund and a statement that they have problems getting SMB to work.
Response from Siber Systems
Hi Donald - we're very sorry to hear you had such a poor experience, and we want to assure you that we take technical issues, as well as specific requests very seriously. If you can please reply with your email address or ticket number, we will ensure it is properly escalated and addressed. Thank you.
- Industry: Shipbuilding
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
- Review Source
Tag Archives: goodsync enterprise review
GoodSync Enterprise 220.127.116.11 Crack + Activation Code Free Download GoodSync Enterprise 18.104.22.168 Crack and reliable file backup and synchronization software. GoodSync Enterprise Download backs up emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files, including desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely via FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, …
Continue reading “GoodSync Enterprise 22.214.171.124 Crack + Activation Code Free Download 2022”
GoodSync is a backup and file synchronization program. It is used for synchronizing files between two directories, either on one computer, or between a computer and another storage device (e.g. another computer, a removable disc, a flash drive or a smartphone) or between a computer and a remote computer or server.
GoodSync allows the same version of files to be maintained on multiple computing devices. In other words, when two devices are synchronized, the user can be sure that the most current version of a file is available on both devices, regardless of where it was last modified.
- File masks and filters allow the user to define exactly what files and folders to include and ignore.
- It detects 'conflicts' where a file has been modified on both sources, and displays these to the user.
- A tree view of the intended synchronization, with many views such as files to overwrite, files to delete, files with same length, but different time and excluded files.
- Like SuperFlexible file synchronizer, Allway sync and Unison, it has the capability to remember the previous state of directories in a database, and thus also propagate deletions.
- Can automatically keep backups of old files that are deleted/overwritten
- GoodSync can detect when just the time or state of a file has been changed and modify it on the other side, without copying the entire file.
- GoodSync can update and back-up files over a local network or the Internet. For this, it supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 web storage, Amazon Drive, OneDrive/OneDrive for Business, BackBlaze, Google Drive, Windows Azure, Windows Mobile/ActiveSync, Dropbox (via Core API) and GSTP (GoodSync Connect proprietary protocol). For synchronization with Android devices over GSTP, GoodSync Server can be run on device. Note that per late 2017 some protocols that were supported in version 9 (Google Drive, ACD, BackBlaze, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, SharePoint and Office365) were dubbed "out-of-beta", having never been stated to be beta before, and removed from GoodSync version 9, requiring a paid upgrade to version 10.
- Scheduler: synchronization jobs can be automatically run according to any desired schedule.
- On-file-change: synchronization can be triggered by changes in left or right folder.
- Recognizes a removable drive, even if mounted as a different letter than before.
- Can copy locked files.
- Unique to GoodSync enterprise edition:
- Mass deployment (Installation, Activation and Configuration)
- Policies: Customize User Experience
- Running scripts before or after the synchronization process
- Force backup or sync on Windows Logon and/or Logoff
- Configure and execute jobs from Command Line
- Command line version, including the ability to schedule a job from command line
- Integration with Active Directory
- Parameterized backup paths such as %YYYY%-%MM%-%DD%
There are several versions:
- GoodSync (shareware version, 30-day fully functional, after this it can only sync with limitations, such as up to three jobs with up to 100 files per job and no unattended use)
- GoodSync Pro
- GoodSync 2Go (For USB and other removable drives)
- GoodSync Enterprise (and Enterprise Server)
- GoodSync for Mac
- GoodSync for Linux (shareware, command line version and GoodServer)
- GoodSync version 10 beta (for Windows, re-designed with modern UI and additional features)
Goodsync is a cross-platform backup and file synchronization tool with excellent speed, security, and support. It promises to protect your data and sync files across computers and clouds quickly and efficiently.
Does it deliver?
Find out in this GoodSync review!
What Is GoodSync?
GoodSync is a versatile file backup and synchronization utility. It backs up your data and syncs information across computers, clouds, and servers.
With end-to-end encryption, and features like scheduling, bandwidth throttling, and background service, GoodSync solutions are reliable and quick.
Whether you’re backing up precious memories or syncing essential company files, GoodSync has your back. Or so they claim.
To verify it, we did detailed research and testing for ourGoodSync reviewfor2021. Keep reading.
GoodSync download options include:
- GoodSync for Windows
- GoodSync for Mac
- GoodSync for Linux
You can also use the software on iOS and Android devices.
Ease of Use
One of the most critical aspects we wanted to test for our GoodSync review was how easy it is to use this tool.
GoodSync might be one of the best computer syncing software options, but it’s not beginner-friendly.
If this is your first time using a backup and sync tool, it will take you some time to learn your way across the user interface, as we’ve experienced in ourGoodSync 10 review.
They might want to improve it since61% of users will go somewhere else if they can’t find what they are looking for quickly.
GoodSync login and installation are simple, though.
To start syncing, check out theGoodSync tutorial and the GoodSync manual. If you encounter any problems, consult the extensive knowledge base or contact customer support — they’re quick and responsive.
Of course, ourGoodsync Enterprise reviewwouldn’t be complete without assessing its best features. So here’s what we discovered:
Unattended Backup and Synchronization
With GoodSync, you won’t ever need to worry about backup and sync tasks. Instead, the software takes care of them for you. In addition, the automated, scheduled, and real-time operations work smoothly without user interactions.
The software detects renames and guarantees that files open on multiple devices get synced, ensuring your files are safe and synced across all of your devices.
With file versioning, you can quickly revise data change history and recover lost information in no time.
Fast and Reliable Sync
ManyGoodsync reviewswould agree that this tool is built around speed. With block-level data transfer,only data blocks that were changed get synced. As a result, it makes the process faster, and it saves on network consumption.
But there’s more!
You can also set a limit on the maximum allowed bandwidth speed with the throttling functionality. It enables backups to happen automatically without disturbing other essential operations.
GoodSync Proprietary Cloud Storage
GoodSync works with virtually all popular cloud providers. But, you can also take advantage of their secure cloud storage functionality. OurGoodSync 11 reviewfound out that it comes with:
- Activation and management of all your devices in just one free account.
- Unlimited upload and download speed — file transfer speed is as close to the local disk speed as possible.
- Block-level transferthat increases speed and reduces bandwidth consumption.
- Seamless recovery if you lose connection mid-upload/download.
GoodSync Connect allows users to connect two computers directly, regardless of their operating system. This cross-platform tool supports Windows, MAC, iOS, Android, and NAS.
GoodSync Connect creates a free private cloud for you, using your home computer (or another device) as a server.
ManyGoodsync reviewsadvise that to ensure safety, activate the Secure Mode, and you can use TLS/SSL encrypted channel for all communications between machines.
GoodSync2Go allows you to sync up devices with portable jobs. It works on any mobile memory device — whether it’s a heavy-duty hard drive or a simple USB stick.
The application is on portable devices, not on your computer. This way, you can use GoodSync on computers where you don’t have admin rights — there is no installation required.
Furthermore, while researching for ourGoodSync 10 review, we discovered that it supports local, remote, and cloud backup and synchronization. In addition, you can replicate data to and from:
- Your local file system
- Network shares
- Mobile devices using a media transfer protocol (MTP)
- FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV servers
- Standard authentication cloud services including Amazon S3, Windows Azure/Azure Files API, Backblaze B2
- Other cloud services — GoodSync supports Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive Office365 (OneDrive and Sharepoint), Box.com.
GoodSync user reviews praise it as one of the safest file–syncing software options.
It’ll protect the privacy of your data with end-to-end encryptionapplicable to any job. In addition, the software uses zero-knowledge encryption for files synced with any popular cloud file storage — GoodSync supports everything from Amazon Drive to Dropbox.
GoodSync also automatically propagates file security attributes. For example, the software monitors and updates your permission levels, ensuring they remain the same across different locations.
GoodSync Download and Setup
To use GoodSync, you have to download the GoodSync Explorer and install the software. Once you download the latest release, the software guides you through the setup process.
Based on our experience while doing theGoodSync free review, installing it doesn’t take more than 10 minutes.
You have to log in to start using the program. Then, set the computer as aserver or client (depending on whether it can serve files). With installation done, you can create your first backup or synchronization job.
Use the GoodSync Explorer on your mobile device to explore and serve files to and from GoodSync Connect computers.
GoodSync Android is available for devices with 4.1 and above. We tried it for ourGoodSync review for 2021, and it performed well on our Android phone. But other users have complained about crashes and slow sync speed.
The GoodSync iOS app has similar reviews — the overall opinion is positive, but speed is an issue for some users.
Backup and Sync Speed
GoodSync doesn’t limit your speed unless you tell it to. Here’s how that works based on our observation for thisGoodSync review:
For any backup and sync tasks, GoodSync uses the maximum available bandwidth. The program is designed to keep upload and download speeds as close to your local disk speed as possible.
For automatic jobs, you can set bandwidth throttling. The tasks get done in the background, but you decide on a speed limit. It allows backups and syncs to happen without interrupting other tasks or essential programs.
GoodSync Pricing and Plans
GoodSync Free lets you try out the software for 30 days. Once the trial expires, though, the free version comes with many limitations. For example, you can only do up to three sync or backup tasks, and you’re limited to 100 files per day.
In other words — GoodSync doesn’t have a functional free version.
The good news is their pro plans are affordable and easy to understand. The license price depends on whether you’re using GoodSync as a personal or an enterprise solution.
GoodSync Pricing for Individual Plan
GoodSync Personalcosts $29.95 for a one-year license. You can use it on up to five Windows, Mac, or Linux/NAS devices.
Don’t forget to install GoodSync Connect to help you manage files across computers from a single point of access.
According toGoodSync comparisonreviews, it’s an excellent idea to add storage space with the GoodSync cloud storage service. A year-long subscription to GoodSync’s secure proprietary cloud will set you back:
- $9.99 for 10GB
- $19.99 for 100GB
- $99.99 for 1000GB
- $199.99 for 2000GB
- $349.99 for 4000GB
- $699.99 for 8000GB
Business Plan Pricing
GoodSync Pro allows you to manage backups and syncs from a centralized web-based administrative tool. OurGoodSync Enterprise reviewhas discovered that Enterprise solutions include:
- GoodSync Workstation — provides backup and synchronization for one end-point device or virtual machine and costs $39.95 per year.
- GoodSync Server — backs up and synchronizes one virtual or physical server (Windows or Linux) and costs $499.95 per year.
All business licenses also include the GoodSync Control Centerto control jobs across servers and workstations.
GoodSync is a powerful tool, but it does have a learning curve. However, beginners will appreciate the detailed GoodSync manual and knowledge base.
The customer service team is available through a ticketing system.
Many sync software reviews consistently applaud the helpful tech support of GoodSync, and our experience is no exception. Both times we contacted them, they responded quickly and solved the problem with a single interaction.
You can also reach them by phone.
However, it would have been better to have live chat support since most customers prefer it to get customer support.
GoodSync User Reviews
Many users consistently praise GoodSync as the best file-sharing site. Long-time users swear by the tool’s feature-rich functionality and applaud GoodSync’s commitment to file privacy and security.
What’s more, virtually all reviewers agree GoodSync is the best option for syncing across multiple platforms since it supports all major cloud providers, as well as FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV servers.
The user interface and learning curve are the chief complaints in sync software reviews. The software takes getting used to, and it could be easier to navigate and run.
Some users have experienced slow sync speeds on mobile. Although, these seem to improve by running the latest version, which is good becausevisitors are five times more likely to leave a site if it’s not mobile-friendly.
GoodSync is one of the best folder sync software and computer data storage options on the market today. But how does it stack up to competitors?
GoodSync vs. Duplicati
Duplicati is a free, open-source tool that provides many of the functions GoodSync does. It supports encrypted and compressed transfers, allows you to schedule backups, and works with the most popular cloud providers.
While some might think that Duplicati is a good GoodSync alternative, it doesn’t allow backing up server files to a local directory — a vital function, especially for enterprise users.
The software also lacks a dedicated tech support team, making it even harder to navigate for beginners.
Though Duplicati is one of the best file synchronization software options, it doesn’t offer the same quality or versatility as GoodSync does.
GoodSync vs. Dirsync Pro
Another free alternative to GoodSync, Dirsync Pro, is a popular free backup and synchronization program.
Much like GoodSync, it allows you to configure automatic and real-time operations and supports incremental backup to save time and network consumption.
Still, Dirsync doesn’t provide the same robust functionality, especially for businesses, and lacks tech support. It’s an excellent alternative for simple syncs, but GoodSync is a better scalable and affordable choice.
GoodSync is a synchronization software that adapts to your needs. We tested all of its aspects for our GoodSync review, and we can safely say it’s a fantastic option.
Whether you want to backup your photos or sync important company documents, GoodSync is a reliable and versatile tool.
With features like end-to-end encryption and cross-platform support, GoodSync is easily the best file synchronization software for personal and business use alike.
How Do I Use GoodSync?
To use it, you have to register and install the desktop application. Once you set up the program, you can start creating GoodSync jobs to define your sync or backup source and destination. Once it’s configured, you can begin creating GoodSync jobs:
- Click the “New Job” button on the toolbar.
- Enter a job name and select a job type (synchronization or backup).
- Select the source and destination folders (left and correct folder).
- Click “Analyze” and then “Sync.”
To automate the synchronization, select “Auto” from the “Job” menu and set your needs.
What is GoodSync for WD?
GoodSync for Western Digital (WD) NAS device is specifically designed to perform three basic tasks efficiently:
- It enables you to backup data from your computer to a WD device. In addition, it synchronizes it from your WD device to other remote locations, such as your computers and other WD devices.
- Remotely access your stored data from any device using GoodSync explore.
- It enables remote data access.
Is GoodSync any good?
GoodSync is generally good. Most of its users testify that it’s an excellent file backup and synchronization tool.
While it’s not perfect, as there is room for improvements, especially on its complex setup process that may not be suitable for beginners, you’ll find it beneficial once you get the hang of it.
What kind of support do you get with GoodSync?
GoodSync has a massive Help Center containing all the information you need to understand it from start to finish.
It also has a manual, FAQs page, phone support, and online ticketing support available 24/7/365, which our GoodSync review appreciates greatly.
Ruler for Windows VS GoodSync
It's a screen ruler for Windows.
GoodSync provides highly reliable file backup and synchronization for both individuals and businesses.
Ruler for Windows videos
Ruler Movie Response
- - Ruler Movie Genuine Public Talk Sonali Chauhan Nandamuri BalakrishnaИсточник: https://allpcworlds.com/goodsync-enterprise-11-8-free-download/
Download GoodSync Enterprise 11.8 free latest full version complete standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. GoodSync Enterprise 2021 v11.8.8 is a reliable synchronization application to compare the content of two directories and find out the differences as well as copy the files.
GoodSync Enterprise 11 Review
A powerful synchronization application, GoodSync Enterprise is a reliable application for comparing the content of the folders and checking two directories and finding out the differences. It is a very reliable application that can help the users to easily copy the content as well deal with the folders and subfolders. It has an intuitive user interface with straightforward options so the users can easily handle all the operations. With batch mode, it is also possible to process multiple files and folders at once. You can also download Syncovery Pro Goodsync enterprise review 2020
All it requires is to create a new project and choose the operations to perform i.e. backup or synchronization. There are two sides of the application that deals with a specific location. Moreover, the application also allows modifying the files in the output directory as well as supports including system and hidden files. Use various filters for the synchronization process as well as exclude or include different items in the list. All in all, it is a complete application for comparing folders/directories and comparing the content of the drives.
Features of GoodSync Enterprise 11.8
- Powerful application for backup and synchronization
- Straightforward and intuitive multi-panel user interface
- Compares the content of two directories and find the differences
- Supports batch processing to save time and parallel operations
- The multipaned user interface to view the content of the folder
- A completely customizable environment for saving the files to the output directory
- Exclude and include files as well as consider the system or hidden files
- Apply different filters while synchronizing the files
- Maintains log entries for the changes made to the documents
- Supports FTP and SFTP for connecting a remote workstation
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of GoodSync Enterprise Glary Disk Cleaner 126.96.36.199 Name: GoodSync Enterprise 11.8
- Software File Name: GoodSync_Enterprise_11.8.8_Multilingual.zip
- File Size: 40 MB
- Developer: Siber Systems
System Requirements for GoodSync Enterprise 11.8
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: goodsync enterprise review MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
GoodSync Enterprise Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest GoodSync Enterprise 11 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.
LikeLoading.Ruler Movie Public Response
Compare GoodSync vs. HelpSystems RobotИсточник: https://slashdot.org/software/comparison/GoodSync-vs-HelpSystems-Robot/
goodsync enterprise review Backup Log
Compression goodsync enterprise review
CyberGhost VPN 188.8.131.5277 Full Version Free Download Continuous Backup
goodsync enterprise review Encryption
Local Server Options
Multiple System Support goodsync enterprise review
goodsync enterprise review goodsync enterprise review Remote Server Options
Secure Data Storage
Web Access / Restoration goodsync enterprise review goodsync enterprise review goodsync enterprise review
1 Replies to “Goodsync enterprise review”
for how many days this training takes place?