: Db schema tool - Free Activators
|Db schema tool - Free Activators|
|Propresenter 6 crack windows 10 - Free Activators|
|Db schema tool - Free Activators|
Related VideosSchematic Diagrams tool crack -- free Schematic Diagrams tool -- Borneo Schematic Diagram tool crack
Db schema tool - Free Activators -Sorting Data views
Default Parent Channel
Avoid using the parent channel. This setting forces SUSE Manager to choose a parent channel that best corresponds to the installed operating system, which can sometimes lead to unexpected behavior. Instead, we recommend you create activation keys specific to each distribution and architecture.
Bootstrapping with Activation Keys
If you are using bootstrap scripts, consider creating an activation key for each script. This will help you align channel assignments, package installation, system group memberships, and configuration channel assignments. You will also need less manual interaction with your system after registration.
Using activation keys might result in automatic downloading of software at registration time, which might not be desirable in environments where bandwidth is constrained.
These options create bandwidth usage:
Assigning a SUSE Product Pool channel will result in the automatic installation of the corresponding product descriptor package.
Any package in the section will be installed.
Any Salt state from the section might trigger downloads depending on its contents.
Key Label Naming
If you do not enter a human-readable name for your activation keys, the system will automatically generate a number string, which can make it difficult to manage your keys.
Consider a naming scheme for your activation keys to help you keep track of them. Creating names which are associated with your organization’s infrastructure will make it easier for you when performing more complex operations.
When creating key labels, consider these tips:
OS naming (mandatory): Keys should always refer to the OS they provide settings for
Architecture naming (recommended): Unless your company is running on one architecture only, for example x86_64, then providing labels with an architecture type is a good idea.
Server type naming: What is, or what will this server be used for?
Location naming: Where is the server located? Room, building, or department?
Date naming: Maintenance windows, quarter, etc.
Custom naming: What naming scheme suits your organizations needs?
Example activation key label names:
When creating activation keys you also need to keep in mind which software channels will be associated with it.
Keys should have a specific base channel assigned to them, for example: . If this is not the case, SUSE Manager cannot use specific stages. Using the default base channel is not recommended and may cause problems.
Channels to be included:
Typical packages to be included:
mgr-osad (pushing tasks)
Installs and as dependencies
(Remote Command, Configuration Management)
Installs and as dependencies
The channel is mandatory.
Typical packages to be included:
osad (pushing tasks): Installs and as dependencies
(Remote Command, Configuration Managment): Installs and as dependencies
Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP adds Google Rich Snippets markup according to Schema.org guidelines to structure your site for SEO. (AMP Compatible)
- Schema Types: Currently, We have more than 35 schema types such as Blog Posting, News article, Local Business, Web page, Article, Recipe, Product, and Video Object view all. We are going to add all the schema types in the future. You can request the one you want and we will add it for you!
- Conditional Display Fields: Meaning you include or exclude any posts, pages, post types, taxonomies and more!
- Knowlegde Base Support: Recognize the content based on the organization or a person via data type option.
- Full AMP Compatiblity: Supports the AMP for WP and AMP by Automattic plugins.
- Advanced Settings: Play with output of schema markup using these options (Defragment, Add in Footer, Pretty Print, MicroData CleanUp etc.)
- Migration: Import the data from other schema plugins such as (SEO Pressor, WP SEO Schema, Schema Plugin etc )
- Compatibility: Generate the schema markup for the plugins. We have provided schema support for them. Few of them are – kk Star Ratings, WP-PostRatings, bbPress
- Google Review: Display your business google reviews and its schema markup on your website.
- [Premium] Reviews ( Fetch reviews from 75+ platforms ).
- [Premium] Priority Support. Get it We get more than 100 technical queries a day but the Priority support plan will help you skip that and get the help from a dedicated team.
- Review Module: Create your own review rating box with pros and cons and its schema markup
- Schema Type Blocks in Gutenberg: Create your own content with the blocks and json schema markup will be added automatically
- Unlimited Custom Post Types: You can control to represent the Rich Snippets data in the google search console using unlimited custom post types.
- Easy to use with Minimal Settings
- Archive Page Listing Support
- JSON-LD Format
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
- Breadcrumbs Listing Support
- Comments Post comments Support
- Constant Development & New Features: We’ll be releasing the constant updates along with the more handy features as soon as we get the feedback from the users.
Supported Schema Types
- SpecialAnnouncement (Related to Coronavirus)
- LocalBusiness with all the sub categories
- View All
Some useful extensions to extend Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP features, check Woocommerce Compatibility For Schema, Cooked Compatibility For Schema and We are going to add more.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special team support where you can ask us questions and get help. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
Bug reports for Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- Select2 used https://github.com/select2/select2 – License URI: https://github.com/select2/select2/blob/develop/LICENSE.md,
- Merlin WP used https://github.com/richtabor/MerlinWP – License URI: https://github.com/richtabor/MerlinWP/blob/master/LICENSE,
- jquery-timepicker used https://github.com/jonthornton/jquery-timepicker
- Rate Yo! used https://github.com/prrashi/rateYo – License URI: https://github.com/prrashi/rateYo/commit/f3812fe96c38b08627d209795176053550fb1427
- Aqua Resizer used http://aquagraphite.com – License URI: WTFPL – http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
This plugin provides 10 blocks.
- Course (SASWP)
- Book (SASWP)
- Job (SASWP)
- Reviews Collections (SASWP)
- Recipe (SASWP)
- FAQ (SASWP)
- How To (SASWP)
- Q&A (SASWP)
- Event (SASWP)
- Location (SASWP)
How to install and use this Schema plugin?
After you Active this plugin, just go to Dashboard > Structured data > Settings, and then setup the default settings, after that, just go back to ‘Structured Data’ click on Add New and add any data that you like!
How do I report bugs and suggest new features?
You can report the bugs for this Schema plugin here
Will you include features to my request?
Yes, Absolutely! We would suggest you send your feature request by creating an issue in Github . It helps us organize the feedback easily.
How do I get in touch?
You can contact us from here
Very quick and easy to use plugin with amazing and understanding support. Thank you Navin Shukla and Kunal Upveja!
Great so far. I can add the custom schema that I want too. Simple and easy to use. So far, so good.
Buon plug-in, completo e semplice da usare.
From what I have seen thus far, rather simple to install and configure!
Quick, easy, and well-integrated.
1.9.89 (16 Nov 2021)
- Fixed: Yet Another Star Rating Premium isn’t getting its LD+Json stripped out #1562
- Fixed: Enabling elementor testimonial causing product failing in schema #1559
- Added: The salary range like ( €3300 – €3600 ) in job posting schema. #1558
- Added: dateCreated property to webpage schema #1543
1.9.88 (03 Nov 2021)
- Added: An option called “Specific” in the Sorting Filter for Collection feature. #1472
- Added: Support for SeekToAction in Video Object Schema #1498
- Added: Support for video object in How to schema. #1513
- Added: textarea or multiline support for the description. #1456
- Added: reviewbody and actor properties to Review Schema
- Added: Two properties(Latitude, Longitude) for ApartmentComplex schema #1524
- Added: The number of votes each comment has received in the structured data #1523
- Fixed: Issue with Yell an Yellowpages fetched reviews in collection #1534
- Fixed: Schema add empty review array to the code #1557
- Fixed: Invalid author type for review when product individually modified #1556
1.9.87 (23 Oct 2021)
- Fixed: Invalid object type for field “author” #1552
- Fixed: License link improvement #1539
- Fixed: QandA Schema activation issue on SASWP #1547
- Added: Support for All-in-Once SEO plugin v.4 fields #1528
- Enhancement: Need add ‘US’ date format in reviews section. #1540
184.108.40.206 (20 Oct 2021)
- Fixed: Empty FAQPage schema #1549
1.9.86 (18 Oct 2021)
- Fixed: Undefined index _mbdb_isbn in other-schema.php #1545
- Fixed: css issue of star ratings in comment form with Neptune by Osetin Theme. #1476
- Fixed: Woocommerce-Product priceValidUntil #1537
- Fixed: Debug log Errors #1536
- Fixed: Images are not displaying while fetching the reviews [oneflare]. #1544
- Added: Dynamic Aggregate Rating #1393
- Added: More properties to Person Schema #1366
- Added: An option to Set variable product as simple product #1291
- Added: Need to show the review text in the review list #1344
- Added: Enfold Theme compatibility #1530
- Added: Schema blocks (FAQ & HowTo) for classic editor #1362
- Added: The condition to fetch GTIN or SKU of the product on woocommerce compatibility for schema. #1531
1.9.85 (24 Sept 2021)
- Fixed: Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($var) must be of type Countable
There is no shortage of formative assessment strategies, techniques, and tools available to teachers who use formative instructional practice in their classrooms. Here is an extensive list of 75 digital tools, apps, and platforms that can help you and your students use formative assessment to elicit evidence of learning. We didn’t just add any old tool to this list. Here are the criteria we used for those that made the cut:
- Supports formative instructional strategies and ways to activate learners to be resources for themselves and peers
- Is free or awful close to it (under $10 per year, where possible)
- Allows both students and teachers to take the activator role when possible (sometimes teachers need to get things started)
Before you dig into the tools, I encourage you to spend some time thinking about exactly what you want to accomplish with your students. “How to pick the right digital tool: Start with your learning goal” by Erin Beard can help you wrap your head around goals and guide you in choosing the best tool for the task.
Record audio and video
- Animoto Gives students the ability to make a 30-second video of what they learned in a lesson.
- AudioNote A combination of a voice recorder and notepad, it captures both audio and notes for student collaboration.
- Edpuzzle Helps you use video (your own, or one from Khan Academy, YouTube, and more) to track student understanding.
- Flipgrid Lets students use 15-second to 5-minute videos to respond to prompts. Teachers and peers can provide feedback.
- QuickVoice Recorder Allows you to record classes, discussions, or audio for projects. Sync your recordings to your computer easily for use in presentations.
- Vocaroo Creates audio recordings without the need for software. Embed the recording into slideshows, presentations, or websites.
- WeVideo Lets you use video creatively to engage students in learning. Teachers and students alike can make videos.
Create quizzes, polls, and surveys
- Crowdsignal Lets you create online polls, quizzes, and questions. Students can use smartphones, tablets, and computers to provide their answers, and information can be culled for reports.
- Edulastic Allows you to make standards-aligned assessments and get instant feedback.
- FreeOnlineSurveys Helps you create surveys, quizzes, forms, and polls.
- Gimkit Lets you write real-time quizzes. And it was designed by a high school student!
- Kahoot! A game-based classroom response system that lets you create quizzes using internet content.
- MicroPoll Helps you create polls, embed them into websites, and analyze responses.
- Naiku Lets you write quizzes students can answer using their mobile devices.
- Obsurvey Designed to make surveys, polls, and questionnaires.
- Poll Everywhere Lets you create a feedback poll or ask questions and see results in real time. Allows students to respond in various ways. With open-ended questions, you can capture data and spin up tag clouds to aggregate responses.
- Poll Maker Offers unique features, like allowing multiple answers to one question.
- ProProfs Helps you make quizzes, polls, and surveys.
- Quia Lets you create games, quizzes, surveys, and more. Access a database of existing quizzes from other educators.
- Quizalize Helps you create quizzes and homework.
- Quizizz Guides you through designing quizzes and lets you include students in the quiz-writing process.
- Quizlet Lets you make flashcards, tests, quizzes, and study games that are mobile friendly.
- Survey Hero Designed to build questionnaires and surveys.
- SurveyMonkey Helpful for online polls and surveys.
- SurveyPlanet Also helpful for online polls and surveys.
- Triventy Lets you create quizzes students take in real time using individual devices.
- Yacapaca Helps you write and assign quizzes.
- Zoho Survey Allows you to make mobile-friendly surveys and see results in real time.
Brainstorm, mind map, and collaborate
- AnswerGarden A tool for online brainstorming and collaboration.
- Coggle A mind-mapping tool designed to help you understand student thinking.
- Conceptboard Software that facilitates team collaboration in a visual format, similar to mind mapping but using visual and text inputs.
- Dotstorming A whiteboard app that allows digital sticky notes to be posted and voted on. This tool is best for generating class discussion and brainstorming on different topics and questions.
- Educreations Whiteboard A whiteboard app that lets students share what they know.
- iBrainstorm Lets students collaborate on projects using a stylus or their finger.
- Miro Allows whole-class collaboration in real time.
- Padlet Provides a blank canvas for students to create and design collaborative projects.
- ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard Another whiteboard tool to check understanding.
- XMind Mind-mapping software for use on desktop computers and laptops.
Present, engage, and inspire
- BrainPOP Lets you use prerecorded videos on countless topics to shape your lesson plan, then use quizzes to see what stuck.
- Buncee Helps students and teachers visualize, communicate, and engage with classroom concepts.
- Five Card Flickr Uses the tag feature from photos in Flickr to foster visual thinking.
- PlayPosit Allows you to add formative assessment features to a video from a library or popular sites, such as YouTube and Vimeo, to survey what students know about a topic.
- RabbleBrowser Allows a leader to facilitate a collaborative browsing experience.
- Random Name/Word Picker Facilitates random name picking. You can also add a list of keywords and use the tool to prompt students to guess words by providing definitions.
- Socrative Uses exercises and games to engage students with a topic.
- Spark Lets you add graphics and visuals to exit tickets.
- Typeform Helps you add graphical elements to polls.
Generate word or tag clouds
- EdWordle Generates word clouds from any entered text to help aggregate responses and facilitate discussion. Word clouds are pictures composed of a cloud of smaller words that form a clue to the topic.
- Tagxedo Allows you to examine student consensus and facilitate dialogues.
- Wordables Helps you elicit evidence of learning or determine background knowledge about a topic.
- WordArt Includes a feature that allows the user to make each word an active link to connect to websites, including YouTube.
Get real-time feedback
- Formative Lets you assign activities, receive results in real time, and provide immediate feedback.
- GoSoapBox Works with the bring-your-own-device model and includes an especially intriguing feature: a confusion meter.
- IXL Breaks down options by grade level and content area.
- Kaizena Gives students real-time feedback on work they upload. You can use a highlighter or give verbal feedback. You can also attach resources.
- Mentimeter Allows you to use mobile phones or tablets to vote on any question a teacher asks, increasing student engagement.
- Pear Deck Lets you plan and build interactive presentations that students can participate in via their smart device. It also offers unique question types.
- Plickers Allows you to collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices.
- Quick Key Helps you with accurate marking, instant grading, and immediate feedback.
Foster family communication
- Remind Lets you text students and stay in touch with families.
- Seesaw Helps you improve family communication and makes formative assessment easy, while students can use the platform to document their learning.
- Voxer Lets you send recordings so families can hear how their students are doing, students can chat about their work, and you can provide feedback.
Strengthen teacher-to-student or student-to-student communication
- Biblionasium Lets you view books students have read, create reading challenges, and track progress. Students can also review and recommend books to their peers.
- Classkick Helps you post assignments for students, and both you and your students’ peers can provide feedback. Students can also monitor their progress and work.
- ForAllRubrics Lets you import, create, and score rubrics on your tablet or smartphone. Collect data offline, compute scores automatically, and print or save the rubrics as a PDF or spreadsheet.
- Lino A virtual cork board of sticky notes, it lets students ask questions or make comments on their learning.
- Online Stopwatch Provides dozens of themed digital classroom timers to use during small- and whole-group discussions.
- Peergrade Helps you create assignments and upload rubrics. You can also anonymously assign peer review work. Students can upload and review work using the corresponding rubric.
- Spiral Gives you access to formative assessment feedback.
- Verso Lets you set up learning using a URL. Space is provided for directions. Students can add their assignment, post comments, and respond to comments. You can group responses and check engagement levels.
- VoiceThread Allows you to create and share conversations on documents, diagrams, videos, pictures, and more.
Keep the conversation going with live chats
- Backchannel Chat A teacher-moderated version of Twitter.
- Chatzy Supports live, online chats in a private setting.
Create and store documents or assignments
- Google Forms A Google Drive app that allows you to create documents students can collaborate on in real time using smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- Piazza Lets you upload lectures, assignments, and homework; pose and respond to student questions; and poll students about class content. This tool is better suited for older students as it mimics post-secondary class instructional formats.
There are several resources for learning more about formative assessment and responsive instruction strategies. Consider our formative practices workshops, where school and district teams can gain a better understanding of the role formative practice plays in instruction and the four foundational practices to use in the classroom. Or for a quick start, download our eBook “Making it work: How formative assessment can supercharge your practice.”
Jump in, try new tools and methods, and have fun!
Build math confidence
Lots of kids dread math. You can help them love it. Get advice on how from our Teach. Learn. Grow. math experts in our latest ebook.
There’s a lot policymakers can do to support schools during COVID-19. We talked with experts Evan Stone and LaTanya Pattillo about what to focus on during SY21–22.
Read the post
The ABCs of reading
Effective literacy instruction must rely on the science of reading and best practices in balanced literacy.
Sign up for our newsletter and get recent blog posts—and more—delivered right to your inbox.
SIGN ME UP
HQ: 121 NW Everett Street,
© 2021 NWEA
Illustrations © 2017 Adam Simpson and HeartИсточник: https://www.nwea.org/blog/2021/75-digital-tools-apps-teachers-use-to-support-classroom-formative-assessment/Thank you!