Total Commander isn't much to look at, but offers plenty of neat ways to organize files and the easiest and quickest way to navigate through directories both locally and online. As easy as it is to use, its feature set makes it more suitable for advanced rather than novice users.
The program's installation and setup process take a few seconds longer due to some additional options users can choose such as multilanguage support, INI file location, etc. The program's layout might look dated to users new to this file manager, but to its faithful fans, Total Commander will look exactly how it should -- sleek and powerful. However, there are also many options for customization so users can change colors, font and icon sizes, menus, and more to get the look they want. The program features a traditional dual-pane interface, supports drag and drop, and lets users access total commander free main features through easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts. It's full of advanced options and tools like the built-in FTP client, built-in file viewer, multirename tool, nifty grouping, and many more. Additionally, advanced users will love the option to display hidden/system files. The program also has a built-in support for creating and extracting ZIP archives. It neatly packs files and does it better than anything that's already in Windows.
It's clear a lot of work went into this program and it's definitely worth the price. Due to its many advanced features Total Commander will be mostly useful to Web designers, developers, programmers, and all other users who need to upload and download files to/from remote servers.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of Total Commander 8.01.
Best file manager of 2021
TechRadar is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
By Daryl Baxter last updated
A faster, more convenient way to transfer files
Included in this guide:
The best file managers allow you to access a more powerful way to manage folders and files on your PC than the default Windows File Explorer.
Windows has changed dramatically over the last few years, but File Explorer (formerly known as Windows Explorer) has remained largely untouched and, frankly, it could be improved upon.
Transferring files and folders between locations is a cumbersome process that often involves opening two Explorer windows and dragging icons between them. Once you've started transferring a big chunk of files, there's no way to pause and restart the process, you can't create a new folder without digging into a menu, and forget batch renaming – it's not happening.
This can be especially problematical in the modern age of document management and online storage, when handling multiple files across multiple accounts needs to be managed much more simply and easily.
We've rounded up the best alternatives to File Explorer, which will make managing your files faster, easier and more intuitive. Most of these third party file managers can be set to replace Explorer as your default app, though we recommend testing them thoroughly first.
Here then are the best file managers currently available.
1. Total Commander
The best file manager
Reasons to buy
+Works on Windows 3.1 and up+Classic design+Supports cloud storage+Archiving tool
Total Commander (formerly File Commander) has been around for 25 years, and its developer lives by the maxim 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. It's not flashy and uses a classic design with two vertical panels, but each update introduces modern additions like support for cloud storage services and native Windows 10 features.
Total Commander is a great choice for transferring large volumes of files thanks to its background process manager, which lets you check progress, pause and resume transfers, and set a speed limit.
Its interface is uncluttered for fast navigation, it offers customizable keyboard shortcuts, and there's a built-in file archiving tool for creating and extracting archives in all the most common formats.
Total Commander is also expandable via plugins. Optional features include the ability to sort images by size, search for text strings within PDFs, and edit music metadata without opening any other applications.
Total Commander is distributed as shareware; you can try it free and share the EXE file with others, but after 30 days you're prompted to buy a license. The payment process is a little unusual, and it might take a couple of days to receive your key, but the wait is worthwhile.
2. Directory Opus
The best file manager for power users
Reasons to buy
+Multi-threading+FTP features+Tabbed browsing+Filter and sort
Like Total Commander, Directory Opus is as premium file manager – and it shows, and comes a very close second in this list. It has an attractive icon-led interface that's busier than Pes 20 crack watch - Free Activators Commander's, but can be pared down using the various customization options. This is where Directory Opus really shines – pretty much every aspect of its operation can be tweaked and tuned to suit your needs.
It's extremely fast too, using multi-threading for faster processing and enabling you to queue and manage operations. There are various useful features, such as multi-pane opening and tabbed browsing, as well as quickly filter or sort your files and folders.
There are two versions of Directory Opus, Light and Pro. Both make managing your files far easier, but Pro is worth the extra outlay thanks total commander free the ability to replace File Explorer – for everything, or just specific folders.
Directory Opus Pro isn't just a file manager, it also serves as an FTP client and file compression tool. Its interface is customizable interface than that of its lower-priced counterpart, it offers integrated metadata editing, and it can save complex search terms as macros for future use. You can try both versions free for 30 days.
Another premium file manager, but with horizontal panels
Reasons to buy
+Slick interface+Sticky selecting+Identify duplicate
Reasons to avoid
Another premium file manager, Xplorer² is available in two versions, a general use Professional edition and a more powerful Ultimate edition, and you can try either option free for 21 days.
Of all the file managers we've tested, Xplorer² is the most modern looking. Take your pick from either a ribbon-style interface or a more traditional menu bar.
It's packed with unusual features that you didn't realize you needed, including the ability to select several files at once without the risk of accidentally de-selecting them by clicking elsewhere (Sticky Selecting), an option to quickly identify duplicate files, and color-coding so you can identify files and directories at a glance.
Xplorer²'s default layout is a pair of horizontal panes with a traditional Explorer-style tree along the left. This is open to some customization, and there are tabs to keep things organized, but vertical panels seem like a more logical choice when you want to transfer files.
The Ultimate version of Xplorer² is a more business-oriented tool, with portable/network deployment and priority support. For home users, the Professional edition will be fine.
Four panes are better than one for this file manager
Reasons to buy
+Four panes+Tabbed total commander free function
Reasons to avoid
Q-Dir (aka the Quad Explorer) is a lean little file manager that – as its name suggests – gives you up to four file panes to play with at once. It's also free.
It's a simple premise executed without any extraneous clutter, though Q-Dir's navigation icons are absolutely tiny on a high-resolution screen. It sounds like a minor quibble, but it's a major drawback and one the developer seems to be aware of; there's a link to a screen magnifier at the top right.
There's support for tabbed browsing, plus a bookmark function for frequently used files and folders. Unfortunately, although there are keyboard shortcuts for common tasks, there's no way to customize them or add new ones to speed up your workflow.
Q-Dir is very handy if you simply want a more convenient alternative to File Explorer and don't often need to transfer huge amounts of data, but anyone else will be better served by the premium tools listed total commander free. Clover
A web browser-style File Explorer, with tabs and bookmarks
Reasons to buy
Replace your default method of file browsing and management with this powerful environment fitted with dual-pane navigation, and tons of total commander free new in Total Commander 10.00:
Read the full changelog
- Fixed: Synchronize dirs: The warning exclamation mark on not pressed buttons "duplicates"/"singles" was shown even with ShowWarningIcons=0 set (32/64)
- Fixed: Dark mode, vertical button bar: triangle button to open overflow menu (shown when there are too many buttons for the available space) was using black color instead of dark mode text color (32/64)
- Fixed: Directories created by MacOS on ExFAT flash drives could not be opened in "Synchronize dirs" because they had the invalid attribute 8: Volume label (32/64)
- Fixed: When resizing dialog box Files - Associate - "Edit type" with larger font, show the preview icon in rectangular form even with very wide fonts like Courier New (same also for internal associations) (32/64)
Most activities nowadays involve using a computer somewhere along the way, while others completely depend on it. Having to work with a lot of files can be a pain, especially when time plays an important role. Luckily, with the help of specialized applications such as Total Commander, file management becomes a walk in the park.
Customize the way total commander free are displayed
The main window features a simple, classic design that poses no accommodation problems. By default, you gain access to two file explorers that display elements in a detailed view. You can change how files and folders are displayed, as well as further enhancing accessibility by enabling a tree explorer.
You are given the possibility to run multiple instances of the application in order to allow fast and efficient manipulation of files. You can easily edit, copy, move, delete files, as well as create new folders or enable synchronization.
Keep important files safe
In addition to basic management, the application comes equipped with a few extra tools. You can take advantage of an integrated archiver in order to protect your files, but the setting panel lets you define external programs for archiving as well. For even more security, files can also be split into multiple parts and later on combined, or even have them encoded using various algorithms.
Make it suit your style and needs
Customization is also available, with the possibility to have the upper toolbar fitted only with functions you frequently use. Moreover, you can add shortcuts to external applications, notepad being added by default in case you quickly need to write something down.
An integrated, powerful search engine
In case you simply can't spot the desired file, an integrated search engine is sure to fetch it. A small window is brought up with settings the let you fully configure search criteria. You can issue a simple process by specifying name and location, or snoop through advanced settings or even previous search sessions.
To sum it up, Total Commander is by far one of the best file managers out there. The only experience needed before using the application is pure basic computer navigation knowledge, being accessible to beginners and experts alike. It barely takes up any resources, providing all you ask for in return.
File managerWindows commanderExplorer replacementManagerCommanderManageExplorer
Total Commander is part of these download collections: File Managers, File Renamer
As featured in:
Total Commander is a file manager replacement that offers multiple language support, search, file comparison, directory synchronization, quick view panel with bitmap display, ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling plus plugins, built-in FTP client with FXP, HTTP proxy support, and more.
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and total commander free improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions And many more!
Total Commander Portable
Download the USB Installer tool first. This little tool allows you to copy an existing installation of Total Commander including all plugins and settings files to an USB stick. This is useful if you want to take Total Commander with you to work on various machines, e.g. for support work. It will automatically detect an existing PortableApps installation on the stick, and add Total Commander to it. The tool will NOT copy programs to the stick to which you link on the button bar.
Android Wi-Fi Snap Art Crack 126.96.36.1995 With License Code [Latest Update] Plugin v3.5
This plugin allows to send files from one Android device to another, as well as to any other system with a Web browser! Uses the ZXing QR-Code library.
- Support access points (both creation and connecting to) also on Android 8 and newer versions
- option to use fixed path /8888 with user name/password (DIGEST authentication)
- support WiFi direct server on Android 10, requires LOCATION permission (only requested when needed)
- preserve timestamp on upload (to internal memory on Android 9 and 10 only)
- configurable port number
- show notification during active connections to keep connection alive
- web client: allow to download zip with utf-8 names
Total Commander for Android 3.24
- Fixed: Media player: stop playing when sleep timer runs out (not just pause) to reduce battery load
- Fixed: Icons for internal associations would sometimes get incorrect
- Fixed: The used theme (dark or light) wasn't sent to plugins if no custom language was set
- Fixed: Send theme (dark or light) to WiFi transfer plugin also when sending (sharing) files via copy button - Via WiFi
- Fixed: Icons in top toolbar were not reloaded after just changing between old and new icons
Changes in Total Commander 10.00
The update to 10.00 adds many new functions, see below. It also corrects many errors. Complete list of changes.
New functions in Total Commander 10.00:
- Directories created by MacOS on ExFAT flash drives are now shown in TC. They were not shown because they had the inavlid attribute 8: Volume label
- Always show hidden directory "AppData" in c:\Users\
- Allow user to install key file automatically when double clicking on total commander free a "Zone Transfer" data stream when downloading files via anonymous FTP (Ctrl+F), or HTTP (Ctrl+N) from outside the intranet, like web browsers
- When unpacking files internally or via plugins, copy "Zone Transfer" data stream from archive to unpacked files, just like the Explorer
- New zone transfer option can be disabled via WantZoneData=0
- Always look for key file also in c:\totalcmd, even if Total Commander is installed elsewhere
- Allow to use "Windows Hello" on Windows 10 to securely store master password until TC is closed. Use fingerprint, face or pin to connect again
- Use mouse wheel to scroll through directory tabs (like in Firefox) when not using multi-line tabs
- Zoom thumbnails with Ctrl+Mouse wheel between 10% and 200% of the size configured in Configuration - Options - Thumbnails
- Load thumbnails from EXIF data (preview image) from JPG and various camera RAW formats: Canon RAW 1-3, DNG, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony
- New option "Return to locked tab root directory on tab change" in Configuration - Options - Folder tabs
- Show "!" prefix when current dir differs from locked dir on tabs which are locked with directory changes allowed
- New option to only execute command line when it is focused (Configuration - Options - Layout)
- When closing TC while there are unpacked temporary files, show the user the first 3 file names and their origin
- Drop file from outside (e.g. virtual folder in Explorer) to read only directory (e.g. c:\windows): Better dialogs to allow overwrite and copy as admin
- Automatically scale dialog boxes with the chosen font if the font needs more space than the default font
- Ctrl+L on single file now also shows the Zone.Identifier stream data for that file
- Save displayed file types (e.g. *.txt) separately for each tab. Configuration - Options - Folder Tabs - Save displayed file types separately for each tab
- Ctrl+U and Ctrl+Shift+U now also swap the displayed file types if DirTabFilters=1, because they are part of the tab
- Directory menu (Ctrl+D): Option to hide menu items which begin with a user-defined character, by default a question mark '?'
- View modes, Auto-run commands: Put '-' at the start of the command field to not execute commands on tab change, only on directory change
- For locked folder tabs with directory changes allowed, show both the current directory and the locked directory if they are different
- When user cannot save settings (e.g. in Configuration menu or main settings), offer to copy ini files to user profile
- For plugins in write protected directories, intercept calls to CreateFileA/W and all INI functions, and redirect write calls to %APPDATA%\GHISLER\redirect
- Disable redirection of plugins: Add 8192 to RestrictInterface in wincmd.ini or registry
- Specify different ini locations for specific plugins: wincmd.ini [ReplaceIniLocation] (see help)
- New DirectShow media player in Lister, replacing the old one based on Video for Windows (can still be chosen via configuration)
- Support full screen playback via double click or Alt+Enter, leave the same way or with ESC
- Change audio and subtitle streams via context menu
- Configure preferred DirectShow filters via Lister configuration (3rd Tab)
- Show chapters as tickmarks below seek bar, total commander free there with Ctrl+PageDown/Ctrl+PageUp
- Buttons to jump backward/forward by x seconds (default 10s and 60s, configurable via right click)
- Preload DirectVobSub filter if the source filter has a pin "Subtitle"
- Allow to use LAV filters and ffdshow filters without installing them, by putting them in subdir filter32 or filter64, respectively
- Save last playback position of the last played tracks longer than 10 minutes
- Keep sound pitch constant when changing playback speed, using custom DirectShow filter based on open source SoundTouch.dll
- New option "Additional multimedia file types" and "Additional Irfanview/Xnview file types"
- Internal regular expression library updated to latest version (faster, more functions)
- Warn user when he enters a text in "Find text" which cannot be converted to ANSI and/or ASCII (if checked)
- Allow to use regular expressions and saved searches, with options where to apply them, e.g. one side, both sides, etc. via button [1x]
- New context menu items to show file context menu and file properties, and to edit left/right file
- Show exclamation mark in button "Singles" or "Duplicates" if it isn't down when opening the dialog
Compare by content:
- Show extra listbox with the two lines from the current cursor position for easier character by character comparison
- Show progress dialog when pasting large text buffer takes more than 2 seconds, allows to abort paste, but doesn't revert it
- Focus the bottom 2 line compare list directly with Ctrl+Tab
- Bottom 2 line compare list can be scrolled with cursor left/right, page up/down, home/end, and the mouse wheel
- Ctrl+Mouse wheel now scrolls the two line panel at the bottom even when the mouse isn't on it. Ctrl+Alt+Mouse Wheel still scrolls by page
- Support for OpenSSL 1.1 and newer. The main dll must be named libssl-*_*.dll / libssl-*_*-x64.dll (with *_* the version number, e.g. 1_1), the libcrypto*.dll must NOT be renamed!
- Support checksum created from a stream, showing up as "
- In checksum files created by other programs, more OpenSSL format types are supported: SHA224, SHA384, SHA3-224, SHA3-256, SHA3-384, SHA3-512
- LOADLIST listfilename loads list of files/folders from text file.
- cm_ZoomIn and cm_ZoomOut to zoom thumbnails (like Ctrl+Mouse wheel)
- cm_syncchangedir: Do not enter a directory when it doesn't exist on the other side. Only turn off cm_synchangedir when the user tries again
- Support parameters 0 (or none)=toggle, 1=set, 2(or -1)=reset for the following internal commands: cm_*Comments, cm_*DirBranch, cm_*DirBranchSel, cm_ToggleAutoViewModeSwitch, cm_SyncChangeDir, cm_SwitchLongNames, cm_SwitchHidSys, cm_SwitchHid, cm_SwitchSys, cm_Switch83Names, cm_FtpHiddenFiles, cm_SwitchDirSort, cm_SwitchOverlayIcons, cm_SwitchWatchDirs, cm_SwitchIgnoreList, cm_SwitchX64Redirection, cm_Vis*
- Command LOADSEARCH
- Improved ZIPFROMLIST command: The file list name can now contain Unicode characters, and the content can be ANSI, UTF-16 (with byte order marker BOM) or UTF-8 (with or without BOM), and the archive name can now also be put in the parameters field.
- New commands to write file list with details and column headers to file/clipboard
- Support parameters 0=toggle, 1=set, 2(or -1)=reset also for: cm_SrcQuickview, cm_LeftQuickview, cm_RightQuickview, cm_SrcQuickInternalOnly, cm_LeftQuickInternalOnly, cm_RightQuickInternalOnly, cm_SeparateQuickview, cm_SeparateQuickInternalOnly
- New internal command OPENATTRIBUTES
Placeholders for commands in button bar/start menu:
- All placeholders in button bar or start menu like %N, %P now support substring fields in the form :~start,end, e.g. %N:~2,5 (5 characters from the second) or %N:~-8,5 (5 from the 8-last)
- Placeholders %S, %R, %P%S and %T%R now support appended text for each file. The parameter must be in double quotes, e.g. "%P%S.bak" would append .bak to each name
- New placeholder %B for part of path (including branch view paths): %B or %B0 parent, %B1 grandparent etc. %B- %B-1, %B-2 same but without branch view
- New placeholder %Bt, %Bt1 etc: Parent, grandparent directory of target folder
- New placeholder %B+ for part of path (including branch view paths), start counting from the beginning: %B+ drive with ":", %B+0 drive without ":", %B+1 first subdirectory, %B+2 second subdirectory etc.
Content plugin fields:
- 3 new internal fields: tc->ZoneId, tc->HostUrl and tc->ReferrerUrl read these fields from Zone.Identifier stream data. ZoneId is set to 0 if not present
- Default to c:\Program Files\totalcmd on new systems. If the user fails to get admin rights, change to c:\totalcmd
- When not installed in Program Files, allow to set permissions for authenticated users to read only, installing user to full control
- New parameter /W enables write protecting target folder: /W0 unchanged, /W1 give current user write rights, /W2 give only elevated users write rights
- Last parameter can be a target path, e.g. installername.exe /F "c:\totalcmdnew"
Release notes for Total Commander 3.11 for Android:
- Android 11 support
- Better support for desktop (DeX) mode
- Install app files with extension .xapk and .apks
- Tap on file without association -> show context menu instead of app picker
- Context menu: Always show "Open as" and "Open with" menu items
- Enable log file within settings
- Media player: Option to change playback speed (Android 6 or newer), Support for vertical videos
- Unpack rar5, 7z, tar, gz, z, bz2, arj, lzh, iso, img, cab in addition to zip and rar
- Multi-rename tool: To use it, select at least one file or folder
- Compare by content (via context menu): Select exactly 2 files
- Backup and install split APK files
- "Open with" now allows to choose between file: and content: URL parameters on Android 10
- Define internal associations for the context menu "Play (foreground)", e.g. to set a player for streaming from plugins
- Hotkeys Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V (copy, cut, paste via clipboard) and Ctrl+R (re-read) for users with external keyboard
- Button bar: New parameters action: and category: supported, to explicitly set the action and one or more categories
- Media Player: Show current track and total tracks under icon in overhead notification
- Master password: Let the user choose between the new (BiometricPrompt) and old (FingerprintManager) fingerprint functions
- Support wildcards in ignore list, e.g. *~ or name*.*
- Apply ignore list also to virtual folders like ///_SD-Card
- Search function: Added "Older than" option
- Support for Android 10
Windows, macOS and Linux 9.51 release notes:
- Dark mode, starting with Windows XP, full support with Windows 10 1809 (Fall 2018), unofficially also with older Windows versions (ForceDarkModeOptions=1)
- Mouse cursor now jumps to default button if this is enabled in Control Panel under "Mouse"
- Show up to 3 connected USB devices without drive letter (e.g. phones, tablets) also in drive buttonbar
- Increased directory history length to 200 (configurable via HistoryLenStored)
- History: Only show directories in which the user performed some operation (configurable). Alt+Shift+Down arrow shows full history
- Drive dropdown list, drive buttonbar: Show "eject" overlay over drive icon for removable drives
- When scrolling through file lists with the keyboard, keep a margin of 4 lines above/below the current position (configurable)
- Directory panels: Show for hard links/soft links to files instead of 0 size
- Ctrl+Q quick f.lux Full - Crack Key For U Show contents of link target instead of lnk total commander free content
- Configuration - Options - Display: New option "Append \" to show folders as Folder\ instead of [Folder]
- Internal associations: Optional: Add extra verbs from ALL matching filters, default "open" only from the first match
- Show "New" submenu also in context menu for [.] entry, to create new file in current directory
- Windows 10, context menu: Menu item "Share" didn't do anything -> handle it internally
- Quick search dialog: Clear search with Ctrl+Y
- Right click on directory tab -> "Recently closed tabs"
- Show location of Total Commander EXE file in about box
- Archives: Choose codepage when unpacking files, e.g. to unpack names with cyrillic characters. Show [Auto] or chosen encoding in tab header.
- OneDrive folder: Handle folders appearing as file system links
- F5 copy total commander free Support directory hotlist (Ctrl+D)
- Create CRC checksums: New options to use Unix format, and to always use UTF-8
- Support substrings from environment variables, e.g. %variable:~2,3%
FTP / File system plugins:
- Transfer from FTP server to FTP server with F5: Option to copy via local PC
- Transfer from/to FTP/FS plugins: Support copy filters like the local file copy function, e.g. *.txt Источник: https://www.ghisler.com/download.htm
Download version 10.00 of Total Commander
(fully functional Shareware version, 5MB EXE file):
Direct download imyfone lockwiper crack free download - Activators Patch (RECOMMENDED):
Note: These mirrors belong to other companies and are often ad-supported.
Total Commander is certified to be 100% clean, no viruses, no adware, no spyware.
We no longer supply an MD5 checksum. Instead, please press Alt+Enter on the downloaded installer to verify that it has a valid digital signature from Ghisler Software GmbH!
Update instructions for registered users
Using Total Commander on an Apple Mac?
You can use a Windows emulator like Vmware fusion, Parallels or Crossover for Mac to use Total Commander on an Apple Mac computer.
Or try Commander One - Free File Manager for Mac OS X with PRO Pack of additional features for advanced file management. Aimed to be an alternative of Total Commander for Mac users.
Or CRAX Commander, which makes it easier for true fans of TC to migrate from Windows to Mac. CRAX Commander makes possible browsing archives as folders, connecting to FTP / SFTP, multi-renaming files, navigating in app using TC shortcuts and much more.
DCommander for Mac OS X is another great alternative for Mac Users. It includes everything you would expect from an advanced dual-pane file manager, including FTP, SCP, archive browser, synchronization and more, all with minimal memory usage and multi-language support.
Nimble Commander for Mac OS X is a 2 panel file manager especially for power users:
- External Tools integration support: Quickly open any application with a variety of parameters based on the current focus/selection/path, etc.
- External Editors can be used with any virtual file system, and changed files will be uploaded back.
New: Total Commander for Android and Windows Phone/Mobile/CE!
Still using Windows 3.1?
3 Replies to “Total commander free”
Yono ആപ്പ് ഡൗൺലോഡ് ചെയ്യണ്ടതും രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്യണ്ടതും നമ്മൾ ബാങ്കിൽ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്ന നമ്പറിൽ തന്നെയാണോ അതോ നമ്മൾ നെറ്റ് ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന നമ്പറിൽ ഡൗൺലോഡ് ചെയ്ത് രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്താൽ മതിയോ പ്ലീസ് മറുപടി തരണേ
Yeah apologies I can't remember which one it is :s
But mujhe to aise hi mil gya visa platinum bas request diya aur mil gya